Help me Sup Forums. I just found out the girl I am engaged to is a full blooded jew. And the worst part is...

Help me Sup Forums. I just found out the girl I am engaged to is a full blooded jew. And the worst part is, her mom keeps telling me how I "must be jewish" (I'm good with money) and how happy she is that her daughter finally found a nice looking jewish man (I am german/russian). I don't know what to do, I do love her but I don't know if I could handle being married to one. What can I do? I have a swastika tattoo that she hasn't seen but if we get married its bound to happen. Fuck I'm in too deep, all I wanted was to make some white babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/
youtu.be/4WKrJsdN2uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>swastika tattoo
There is literally no way you could pull of being married to her.

Tell her to shut the fuck op or she gets the gulag.

Get out now her mom knows full well your not a jew, she's just plotting for her own future. She's going to ask you for loans and ask you not to tell you jew wife. Later on when you call her out on the bullshit she will use her own daughter your own wife against you, you will eventually divorce and give her half of everything you own. Don't fall for it.

You're engaged and she hasn't seen you naked?

k.

show jewish mother in law your tat

trust me, you'll be banging that cougar in no time

>all I wanted was to make some white babies

Why are you with a Jew then?

We have made love but its always been in the dark. Dodged a bullet there, I guess.

Is this her?

Just tell her you were in the middle of getting an antifa tattoo but your mother called and you didnt get it finished

Fraudulent and homosexual.

What if she wants the dick

3pbp

Fake and gay.

OP is a faggot using copypasta

>tell Sup Forums of my actual experience
>"lol copypasta"
You never read that pasta before because its never been posted, retard.

>all I wanted was to make some white babies
Jews aren't white

darkmoon.me/2014/they-are-not-like-us-by-jack-harper/

this

tattoo pic or it didn't happen

what show is this from?
also >checked

Your version of history is off

At least the Gulag existed though he got closer than the history books did.

>Tattoo

Get the fuck outta that relationship man, that will NEVER work the way you want it to.

You'll end up socially ostracized harder than all the men who had their dicks cut off in a revenge scenario man.

It won't end like Bobbitt's way.

You dummies offering advice on something that didn't happen. OP is fake and gay.

I really do not understand these guys coming on here saying "omg guy just found out my wife did a gangbang with 3 black guys back in college"

when you meet a girl you do a background check within the first few days/weeks of meeting - ask her everything about herself and anything you would like to know so there is nothing to "suddenly" find out later

mildy erotic

t. guy who has never been on a date

Dude you seriously think "Anonette, you haven't been in a gangbang have you?" is the kind of question you would ask a gal on first few dates? are you retarded?

I mean the point stands, OP is full of shit and this never happened, but people often do find out about stuff later on.

Dude do not worry. Hitler liked Multiculturalism

youtu.be/4WKrJsdN2uk

Just find a new gal

OP, you know what you need to do
>pic related