White people

why is the white race failing so hard since 50years? since when did we become so weak?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you're admitting that whites are weak.

The fucking Jews the Jews are the reason why, have you heard about ZOG zionist occupied government?

Jews are like 0.1% of the world's population and they somehow manage to subjegate the entire white race?

Why are stormfags so delusional?

Nice meta-narrative. I'll raise you a class struggle and progress.

No you fucking dolt, the point is that throughout human history all civilizations follow this pattern to a lesser or greater degree.

Hmm maybe you should learn about how they do it then.

the fuck are you on about? even gay white males kick the shit out of negroes just like his vanderbuilt ancestors who try to run off with a camera for a laugh

nice try rabbi

when men all became faggots and let women run everything op

Not really. It's just a Sup Forums meme born of confirmation bias.

>members of group work way into strategic positions of power and influence
>accumulate wealth
>congrats, you are now able to influence the masses from your position at the top of the pyramid

Please explain to me how they do it then.

Are you just a troll that goes to forums to troll people?

when we started caring what others said about us.

So... Why don't whites work themselves into these strategic positions of wealth and power?

Are whites less capable than Jews?

Explain to me how 6 million Jews can accomplish what 1.5 billion whites can't.

Look it up Dr. David Duke is the best at explaining it it would be a disservice for me to try to convince someone that is hellbent on not believing it.

I guess that pointing out the logical flaws in nazi ideology is considered "trolling" on Sup Forums.

The jews fully infiltrated our media and educational institutions by the 1960's. Just take a look at America 1955 vs 1975 to see how pivotal the 1960's were.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

We're not failing. It's the opposite. We become too successful, so we got bored and had to create new, artificial challenges.

For fuck's sake, the left-wing retards even have a quote about this.

Family structure falling apart in western cultures.

>everything you say is wrong
>redo x 20
>not trolling
hmm

Mass media control bro. It is that simple

>make absurd claims without any substantial evidence
>get triggered when people call you out on your bs
>accuse them of being trolls
hmmm...

>ignores people telling them to look it up because I don't give a shit if I'm wrong
>still says there is absolutely no evidence for any of it
hmm

I've been thinking about this lately reading up on the Ashkenazi Jews. Why does that specific population have a higher IQ statistically.

I've got to think it's tied to ingroup cultural pressures and family cohesion.

>make claim
>"do you have any proof?"
>"you expect me to provide evidence to back up my assertions? just look it up bro xD"
That's not how it works.

Hmm my proof is the same as Dr. David Dukes proof so go look up his videos and find out yourself.

You really think IQ has anything to do with it?

I mean asians have a higher IQ than whites and they're not substantially wealthier or more powerful.

Honestly, to me it just seems like the Jews are an ever convenient scapegoat.

guy i just think that we need to step up our game. the media is afraid of us. they know what were capable to. they know that our anger is stronger then the brains they wash. i just wanted to know how that could happen i mean, it needed the whole world to stop us at WW2, but the against Nazi Germany was just another economic war. that shit was never about "demolishing facism". nativa americans for example couldnt vote until 30 years later.

i think the only way is to become an economic superpower, so the world has no other choice but to work with us. but to do that, we must become what our enemys are, money hungry greedy jews.

No Jews are 2% of the US but Harvard is 25% Jewish and only 20% white that is because of nepotism their IQ does not match their representation.

Nice try kike. Materialism is for scum.

Feminism. Not even meme-ing. Name another racial culture on Earth where females hold so much sway in the household.

materialism is the only option capitalism gave us. we have to play with the system until we become the system

Hey guys I'm thinking of getting cheek implants to look cuter. Thoughts?

You realise that you sound exactly like a black person complaining about white privilege and nepotism?

How do you even know what percentage of Harvard student are Jewish? Do they do a census where they ask everyone's religion?

its because they are 90% european and 10% cheat codes and preorder bonuses.

Yeah they do.

It was caused by whites segregating Jews and only allowing then high brainpower occupations for 1000 years in Europe

Start by getting fit and exercise.
You lazy f$#k !

In 1950, the population of Europe was double the population of Africa and the Middle East combined.

i just want to kill myself when reading all this bs

Fuck you asshole I am fit. I just feel I could look a lot cuter with bigger cheeks.

Immigration policy. The Hart-Celler Act of 1967. That single act of legislation ruined this nation and there's nothing whites could have done about it. Things are looking up though, whites are definitely waking up to racial consciousness and embracing white identity, that's evident in just about every comment section on the internet outside of leftist echo chambers. There's a reason that (((they))) are trying to make white identity taboo, because one racially conscious white man is worth 20 non-whites.

Since europe lost ww2 user. Germany is Europe... The most populated country by far to this day...

>one racially conscious white man is worth 20 non whites

even non racially conscious white man are

Not all of us are german, swedish, or british lmao

yea but white nepotism is verboten to the point where just accusations ruin your life so it doesnt happen practically ever. There is a huge disparity between whites and jews money wise which is extremely obvious to anyone who has lurked here for 5 minutes and can read and also happens to be a 2000+ year old meme.

Tyrone saying its not fair that whitey got the job just because he knows how to read and doesnt have a large criminal record and shows up on time isnt comparable, does happen on a daily basis.

There are plenty of things that whites can and should be considerate of when getting into the punching-in-a-specific-direction fallacy which may hold SOME truth in SOME context, but the time to give a shit has passed and its unreasonable for anyone who is white to give a shit about anyone else because everyone else is being extremely fucking unreasonable.

Western civilization conquered the world, and then once it was done it turned on itself resulting in its effective destruction. WW1 ended any real idea that there was a Christendom, and ww2 was simply a war to determine which ideology would replace it. We are now in a situation where we remain the dominant racial group on earth, but we have forgotten what the impetus was for our people to dominate in the first place. We have forgotten the misery of being subject to the moor or Turk, and many assume that history has ended and that our position is unassailable. We have reached the summit, and we have no idea what to do with ourselves except to simply lay down and die. we shirk the reality of life's pain, and simply wish to recoil in fear of our own inconsequence in the universe. We reject any common bond between one another, and we deny our own biology, as the cultural experiences of our forefathers have warped our minds and turned us into cowards. our fear of death and pain has caused us to succumb to it and hate the very idea of what it is to be human. We will have to relearn the hard lessons of the world as our civilization begins to crumble however, and the cycle may repeat itself.