Symbol of pedophilia

>symbol of pedophilia

I haven't been really able to eat pizza ever since the whole pedogate thing started happening.
Every time I see pizza, I just think about pedophiles. I can't enjoy it anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodnetwork.com/restaurants/dc/washington/comet-ping-pong-restaurant
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp that's your problem because actually pizza is great, fag.

but doesn't it just feel like your being a part of the smoke screen that obscures pedophiles from public perception?

With how much pizza related allusions they incorporate in their 'code' language, it's like they're hiding in plain sight.

u r a fag

Can't go wrong with some pepperoni pizza

...Is this, dare I say it, a Cheese Pizza thread? Asking for a friend.

lmao kill yourself

Pizza is pretty good though. Only an autistic faggot who visits Sup Forums waaayy too much would constantly associate it with pedophilia.

really? how stupid can you be? maybe you're the pedophile!!!!!

>you know what ray, my father always made sure I got three square meals a day. He broke his back and callused his hands so his baby boy could have a mouthful of food every night. I always get three square meals, Ray. I never eat anything round, not even pizza.

No, it's fucking pizza. The only person you're hurting is yourself for not eating pizza.

Good.
I hope other foods get ruined for you so your fat ass will starve to death.

thats stupid

Op is a Faggot

Wait until you find out every pizza chain has a references to pedophilia.

Alright lads what the fuck is pizzagate?

Pizzagate did nothing to alter my love for pizza. I even still like pizzas with an alfredo sauce base. Whatever is going on in the larger world, I feel reasonably confident that the local pizza place is just somebody's small business venture.

That's called having a young impressionable mind. However, when I eat pizza now I will think of you.

Watch this episode of Guy's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives user it will make you sick.

foodnetwork.com/restaurants/dc/washington/comet-ping-pong-restaurant

I swear they put child cum in their pizza

Complete opposite for me and I gained 50lbs since pizzagate.

Then don't eat cheese pizza. Put pepperoni on it. Pic in your own fucking post related.

It happen to me too but only if there are kids with pizza, also can't see pizza on jewtube without thinking on Elsagate.

soft cunt lmao

Are you autistic?

>child cum
Is this a thing?

Pedos ruined pizza. What's next? Ruining Karadjordjevas?

Pizza is 33 in gematria. I thank God I was not born into a Mason monster family every single day.

I know how you feel OP. I can't even look at a slice of pizza anymore. Every time i do i can't help but think about the poor children that are being held in my basement and i think to myself what an awful monster i am, because i can hear their screams coming up form the locked door, screaming and screaming so loudly your mother will die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post. I just don't know what to do OP

Pizzagate is a debunked, fake news conspiracy perpetuated by the Kremlin.

Please think twice before posting disinformation on this board.

I'm going to do the same, I never thought about being born into that degeneracy.

>If you know what i mean

Probably for the best. Pizza has fucking terrible macros

honestly, the implied pedophilia just makes it even more delicious.

Trump 2020! Make Pizza Mean Pizza Again!

Pizza is my favorite food. This pizza gate pisses me off because Sup Forums makes it seem like any reference to pizza is meant to be some child slavery sex thing when it might possibly be because America loves pizza. It's like none of you were alive in the 80's.

Aren't able to eat pizza=nigger!

The meme was cp = cheese pizza, you nitwit. Put some pepperonis on it and calm down.

don't worry user you'll taste the pizza yourself one day.

Also legitimately if pedos phase you Sup Forums is the wrong place because like most of the users have probably seen and shamefully fapped to "pedo" content.

then you also better stop eating hot dogs , chicken and walnuts

also pasta

Good. You probably stopped funding some pedo safe harbors.

Goyim like you are the best cattle for every marketologist.

But then you have cheese pizza with peoperoni piork onnit

Pepperoni pizza is child food (soft and spongy for milk teeth, basic easy to identify ingredients, and no vegetables which kids notoriously hate).

Pepperoni pizza isn't a symbol for pedophilia so much as it's just an attractor of children (and manbabies that haven't developed an adult taste).

There's plenty of legit pizza shop owners out there who want to sell you a real pizza with a large palette of toppings. If you want to eat pizza, just don't buy from creepy pizza parlours that market to children.

That being said I'm a fan of boycotting all things italian in general. Fuck those niggers.

THESE FUCKING REVIEWS WTF

>The bathrooms are hysterical
What did she mean by this

>people that think "pizza" codeword began with pizzagate

Fucking normies. This shit has was known years before.

>waaah, man babies are eating the wrong toppings, waaah

Get a hold of yourself faggot, people want to eat what tastes good

the Tripadvisor goes deeper

SHIA LABEOUF IS RESPONSIBLE

Kek

VERY VERY KID FRIENDLY

>any review mentions children
>"WHAT THE FUCK IM THROWING UP THIS IS CHILD RAPE DUNGEON"

>ITT: keep eating prizza goyim! ignore this looney!

there are many code words we know nothing about

So if they start using the code word 'water', will you stop drinking water too?

pizza, literally is a manifest sigil. They have bound their child prey to the symbol of pizza. Every bite empowers their ability to engage in ritual child abuse and sacrifice. The popularity almost guarantees, by occult laws of correspondence, the success of children suffering at their hands and penises.