Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

>not so fast eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

noveske.com/products/noveske-cqb-rifle
brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/ac-15-5-56x45mm-nato-16-mid-length-rifle-prod82606.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually, I don't know.

Can you recommend me a good model/brand? I'm honestly interested and don't know enough about where to start.

>I need muh AR 15 2 protex meself frum danjur!

just call the cops you faggot.

Colt M&P15

noveske.com/products/noveske-cqb-rifle

Didn't trump just give permission for your police to get military surplus? Have fun fighting that lad

user, I need my ar15 because fuck you. My choice and you can't stop it, cry more.

im po' and homeless.

I do

When death is seconds away...the police/help are minutes away at best...remember that
This is a promo shot of what I carry
.410 and .45acp ability.
I live in cuckistan and if I walked around with my 9mm on my hip delivering pizza people whuld shit

>Can you recommend me a good model/brand? I'm honestly interested and don't know enough about where to start.

Hmm. Probably something cheap like the Diamondback DB-15.

because i just own a couple of handguns and a shotgun because I don't get into milsim larping and I don't have a 200yd plus range to shoot at and I have plenty of fun with my pump gun and also I am a poorfag

is that in gulf shores AL? lots of alabama qts there in the summertime
t. michigan user

fucking americans and their guns, at least I can pirate games haha!

80%ers are the best thing to ever fucking happen. gun grabbing bribe-taking faggot politicians are female politicians can eat shit. Leland Yee was a huge turning point

its not that hard in polska. quit being a cuck.

Colt is normie as you can get. Noveske/larue all day long.

Here you go, user.

brownells.com/firearms/rifles/semi-auto/ac-15-5-56x45mm-nato-16-mid-length-rifle-prod82606.aspx

>buying a faggy semi-auto rifle to look like an army man when a shotgun can do the same job but better and easier, without being as limited by gun laws

Why do people do this? Shotguns are a better recreation and home-defense weapon than any shitty watered down civilian grade rifle will ever be

>poorfags
The price of AR-15s has dropped drastically since Trump got into office.

Oops forgot to add unless you have fun switch. Then okay not normie, but yours no fun switch so is normie.

Get raped nigger

I was surprised that last year's attempted vote to ban 80% lowers in California failed.

All those billions and my nation still needs me to protect it?

I agree, but we may very slightly. Unless your shotgun is chambered in 3.5 inch and use turkey loads for self defense then fuck you. Normie shotgun no better than normie ar

BCMGUNFIGHTER RECCE

I'd rather have a foreskin then being allowed to own a gun.
This shit is fucking gay meng

Unless shooting skeet, AR is way more fun to shoot at the range.

nice b8 but don't give shotgunfags a bad name

Kys fudd

Yeah we get it, you could only afford a $200 Pardner Pump.

The official "Build It Yourself You Queer" guide straight from /arg/

>not using reduced recoil number 4

You're the faggot, faggot

Exactly....when LEO pulls all the gun registrations and comes to round up all the weapons they can before The Next Revolution....
Bitchez Don't Know about my 80% Receivers

people like you are so fucking annoying

Prices are extremely low for ARs now. You can get a mid-grade rifle (I say mid-grade in jest, as you really are just paying for the name in 99% of cases) for $500-$600 easily.

This isnt your commie law, we can have foreskin and a gun soooo

Can't afford something like that.

Thanks, anons. I can afford something like this. I used to skeet shoot and do .22 stuff at the range more with my old man when I was younger and I want to get back into it.

Cause I don't feel like keeping that fucking monstrosity next to me while I sleep. A hand gun should do just fine.

Looks comfy to have though if some LA riot type shit breaks out.

Dat 6.5 Creedmoor.....

You know they select cops specifically with IQ's below 110 so they don't question orders right? These mouth breathers would never be able to handle an insurgency.

lmao because as soon as they voted it illegal, every single piece of metal becomes an 80% including plastic

>not so fast eurocucks
>not so fast poorfags
you forgot "not so fast latinofags"

I do. and I shoot it at least once a week. shit is cathartic.

>tfw you just bought new tie rods and new ball joints for your shit tier truck and you have to keep putting off gun purchases

Denn en shokgun die fliesch im gromkikombat zu schleisen bessar verd.

Shot guns are better bro.

I'd pump your pardner if you infer my implication

Dat bolt action ar though. Fuck the UK

forgot pic.

I doubt it will be police. Probably for a group of "peaceful protestors" throwing their candles of peace at your home.

If the jews in lab coats dont convince your parents otherwise.

Because once the fighting starts there will be a lot of unused ones lying on the ground.

.73 cal load in your face faggot

Nice b8 m8. Almost got pissed.

Because I'm poor. I guess you only support the second ammendment when it applies to the rich.

Nice one, liberal

Little bit of a fallacy world you live in huh

I own an AK is that ok?

can't larp around your house as a member of a RWDS if you don't have an AR.

5.56 is a cuck round, .308 master race

I want that shirt

I do. I own 3 actually, 4 if you include the ar10 that's still in the mail.

That's a Jew named Frida

Say that to my face n not online

>poorfags
>Lego rifle
If only I could afford a $40 upper...

Daily reminder to all leafs that 80% lowers (both AR and 1911) don't require a license or have to be registered until they are completed. Uppers and other parts are not legally firearms, and don't require paperwork. Neither do reloading rigs and components.

t. arfcom

Make sure you buy some dillo dust too, for tactical BBQ operations.

Something something drone strikes

K nigger, back to Worldstar you go

Will do, that way my operator status will be official.

What does 80% lower even mean
A stripped lower with nothing is still a gun you need to be over 21 for because pistol implication,
Fuck is this 80% stuff people go on about

Why do you not have an ak as well?

>Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and nation?

Because my FAL makes your Mattell toy rifle a joke by comparison. 5.56 isn't even legal for deer in some jurisdictions.

That rattles and has plastic in all the places metal should be. If that's all you have to spend, use that money on your sidearm.

Lol he means %80 milled. Missing the rest of the cuts. In all seriousness I think he means %80 of the gun in total is not actually classified as the gun.

This post is antisemitic.

same.

you can also get a drill press for $68 right now from Harbor Freight and cutting heads for it where you get your 80% jig guide

>What does 80% lower even mean
You have to complete 20% by drilling a few holes and shit

Because I don't want to shoot anyone, i want to read books.

Sup Forums
/k/
/fit/

All three are boards you should be at least lurking

im from germany :( in germany is this a (kriegswaffe) war-weapon , you have this gun in germany = 5 year jail or more :(

Hello, police? There are three armed men trying their darndest to get into my home and have a conversation with my wife and daughter. Can you please hurry? Oh, and they're mean looking, you'd better bring your 9mm Berettas. You have no idea when you'll get here? Ok. And you'll question the fuck out of me and my family when you do get here? Great. I'll wait.

Or, I could smoke them inside of 1 minute. And be very comfortably within my rights.

Well no, I wouldn't hunt deer with 5.56, it's a varmint round...human and animal.

wouldn't an stg-44 be better for that activity

Colt - $618. Eat shit.
>aero precision is trash
>even though aero is one of the main companies that fucking cuts lowers for these boutique name brand companies
spike is shit too right?
if an 80% lower can be finished by hand to "not rattle" for practically nothing, what does that say of the price of your $2k-3k rifles, retard?

Cuz real men shoot 7.62

I..is that yours user? what is the twist rate of that barrel?

Yeah I'd like to see your hand crafted masterpiece

I'd say you need a 556 and something 762 also 9mm and 45 acp. If the shit ever hits the fan there will be plenty of those rounds on the ground.

7.62x51

lel do you have your shit displayed in a fucking curio cabinet?

Who cares, a whole lot of cheap there.

Isn't it s&w m&p 15 sport 2

Fun switch is just jerking off with your money. You'll never use that full auto in a real life setting, you'll just spend lots of money with it.

Because they don't shoot .308

best self defense gun is a 1911
>super reliable
>common ammunition
>good stopping power
>small weapon
>reasonable size magazine
>extremely versatile; can be used in most and the best pistol stances
>easy to take apart and maintain
>2 safety features
honestly best gun in existence

but i don't need a gun anyway,

I don't own an AR-15 because I'm not allowed to.

>relying on other men to protect YOU and your family
How does it feel to be an absolutely emasculated KEKBOI?

7.62x38R

>poorfags
ar's are $400 US in the right places
some of the neater ones are 1k maplerubles here, but aside from the mag cap there's some cool stuff we can get here