Are they trying to fucking slide the emails?

What the FUCK is this shit!?
Are they trying to slide the email shit on Hillary because apparently 'No one cares'?????

foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/29/fbi-shuts-down-request-for-files-on-hillary-clinton-by-citing-lack-public-interest.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey shut it down

That's some Brazil-tier corruption going on there, brah.

I mean, no one cares about Trump's tax returns so I guess its even

I fucking care. what the fuck.

I ONLY hope Trump tweets about this in the morning calls her a lying cunt

>"lack of public interest"
The biggest load of fucking shit they could possibly find to sneak Hillary and her deep state allies more time to cover-up their bullshit.

The entire US government, intelligence, law enforcement, and everything else are total lying trash.

mueller is supposedly still going after them. and Russia. and pissgate.

WTF IS THIS SHIT THIS PISSES ME OFF SOOOO MUCH WHAT CAN WE DO TO PROVE THERE IS A LOT OF FUCKING INTEREST I WANT THAT BITCH IN JAIL RIGHT FUCKING NOW GODDAMMIT!!!

kill them all. we'd be better off governed by 535 random people out of the phonebook instead of these cock sucking clowns.

what the fuck is even the point of being s decent person if these fucking cunts get away with everything. Why bother following any of the fucking laws. THE ONLY JUSTICE WE GET IS WHAT WE TAKE, IS THAT REEEEEEEEEALY THE MESSAGE THEY WANT

i hope she dies soon

I don't think FOIA requests even work like that...

bump

Sup Forums can sway online polls. How can we prove to the FBI that a lot of people care?

We should form another petition.

>lack of interests
>platform of winner

62,984,825 people want all her files. How can they deny this?

Trump lied to everyone about prosecuting Hillary. youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

Shills will ignore this

>hillary lost because of the emails
>no one is interested in the emails
pick one, and only one

Do you really think they believe that bullshit they're putting out? They know people 'care', it's just THEY don't care and never fucking will. Clinton will never get busted for any crimes because she is the establishment and that's the end of it.

You know this bullshit larping about 'big news next week' is going to go on for years, it's false hope to keep people waiting and excited for something that's never coming, the same way the media bullshits the liberals into thinking Trump is getting busted next week, (I'm aware Trump actually is innocent but it's the same tactic). How long does this need to go on?

Easy, start a petition, make it say something like "Fuck the FBI let's prove to the entire world that there's tons of interest. Get 100k signitures.

Let's face it guys. She won.

HERE IS THE PETITION!! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/release-fbi-documents-withheld-due-lack-public-interest

fbi is right. Nobody cares.

I hope you don't actually believe this

AMERICANS!
Burgers!!
Sign. This. Tight. Fucking. Now.

Shouldn't have drank the look aid brah