Reminder - Dont race mix -

there has been a lot of faggots talking about how asian females are "superior" or "better" than white women, due to their "submissive" nature and cultural values, while i dont deny it, i highly advise against it, the reason? this pairing its only positive if the resulting spawn its a female, otherwise if it turns out to be a male youre effectively dooming your child to a worse live in the USA than any of you ever had, he will always be condemned to be average, despite their success in the workforce, just look at all the school shooters a great majority of them are asians "disaffected" with life
also, the infamous elliot rogers this stupid hapa may be the most stupid mass shooter ever, its reasons for is killings may be the most stupid ever, one just need to look at r/asianmasculinity to be aware of how disadvantaged these faggots are in the west

my white dick will go where it pleases

I'm not listening to a supreme gentleman like you

It's not like anybody on Pol will have the chance to breed anyway

Yeah in your hand and maybe in your sisters underwear. Nowhere that matters

I am mixed race, it is dumb

you mad faggot? dont start crying if your future son spits on you because you fucking doomed him to live like a pariah
you're a supreme gentleman?
start donating semen

kek

exactly

I broke a 1,000 year bloodline when I impregnated my azn QT and I regret nothing, my kids are fucking amazing too. Her dad went from nearly disowning his daughter and hating my guts just because I'm white to loving me in just a year.

Fuck you I won't do whatcha tell me

fuck you faggot Elliot had the worst father imagineable it was all his parent's fault for being dirtbag liberals

look at his sister, she will be successful in the dating scene because she fits every western standard of beauty, on the other hand elliot was fucked up from the start
>shorter average height
>scrawny build
>effeminate face
his father doomed him, face it.

I'll give you $10 if you can prove any of that

Nice try Schlomo, honorary Aryan women have been the best choice for years now.

What's if I'm German and she's Albanian?

too late I already am with an asian qt
we will have kids in 3 years :)

just look at the average male of their countries, that will give you all the answers you need.

Only the japanese where honorary aryans idiot, but, if youre too dense to understand the dynamics of the western dating pool & smv youre fucked up anyways

No race is better than the other, including mixed race! It's obvious that you don't know what you're talking about!

Must be nice believing in fairy tales

Elliot turned out okay considering his mom looks like a fucking azn goblin

I don't understand why people are mad at YouTube censoring videos. YouTube is a private company. A business. They have guideline. They can censor or delete any videos they want. They don't have to cater to you. Don't like it? Make your own video website.

>Only the japanese where honorary aryans idiot
Why do you think I posted a Jap then you retard?

"superior asian genes"
>hong kong is the richest asian state
>honk kong was created by the brits
get eternally Anglo'd

where have I heard this before?
ohh yeah get the fuck outta my country you fucking freeloading stinky fish faggot, I will set your face on fire you're nothing but flamboyant fuel waiting for the flames

average asian females are not worth writing home about, dont be fooled by koreans, they are the country with the highest amount of facial surgerys for a reason im talking about all asians,the term "honorary aryan" doesnt apply here

you sure? cause white chicks can be amazing specimens

That's what happens when women age.

>that pic
>amazing
Yeah if you're a literal nigger

better than a faggot like the one your being, go scrap to men then

if you judge female chinks based on magazine models then youre too far gone to help, RIP

Anyone who believes Asian women are submissive is dead wrong.

They are psycho banshee women that are even more bossy than the typical white woman.

Lel I'm not going to dox myself, how the hell else can I prove it?

Lived in Korea for awhile, can confirm that the average 5 there is a 9 in US. Very few obese women, nearly all dress well and yes there are unattractive girls but far more hotties than not.

Im still of the opinion his down fall was buying a shit tier BMW

If he had a pair and got himself a Foxbody Mustang or Square body Chevy pick up he would have been fine. Of if he going to go for the BMW shit could have got himself a Shark nose, ignored bitched and gone racing.

fox body mustang LOL

yeah thats the look the girls in his super rich community wanted, "redneck from south carolina"

It's almost like having no human contact outside an echo chamber is damaging to your mental health

he blamed everyone but himself for his own shortcomings, he was an spoiled rich kid who never learned how the real world works.

I've already impregnated five nips when I was an english teacher in japan and ditched them. I'm sorry honorable nips for the curse I've wrought against you.

Not what i was getting at. If it was flawed he be spending time fixing it and improving it. Not spending time crying bout some minor bullshit.
valid point.