Mother, 41...

>Mother, 41, kills her six-year-old twin daughters by shooting them in the head before killing herself in their Illinois home
>Celia Henning, 41, and her six-year-old twin daughters, Makalya and Addison, were found dead on Monday
>The woman's husband and the girls' father found them dead inside the bathroom of the home they live
>Authorities haven't said if the mother left a note or revealed a motive

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4834340/Mother-twin-daughters-dead-inside-home.html

double xp weekend

Fpbp
/Thread

I'll never understand people like this. Why didn't she just shoot herself?

She wanted to be a man. She also wanted her daughters to be male.

She was also Hindu and was just trying to get the respawn button to work.

>trusting women with anything

fucking why?

Because they were brats and deserved it. That's usually why murder occurs.

>Baked asf
>read joke and laugh very hard

>The woman's husband and the girls' father found them dead inside the bathroom of the home they live
>woman's husband and the girls' father
wat.

made me think

Roastie slut doesn't understand why she's so unhappy and lashes out.

3 less cumskins. Allah be praised.

Women cannot do anything well.

Benoit is still the champion.

They want to cause people pain. There was a teacher who hanged herself in her classroom so her kids would discover her body the next day.

He's trying to communicate that they had a normal nuclear family, because apparently that's something notable nowadays.

>Also baked
>Didn't even laugh
Looks like I'm baked more pal. I laughed at my pic though

>The woman's husband and the girls' father
Since we're on Sup Forums I can't help but wonder if this phrase refers to two distinct people

>tfw you and your wife's bull find that she has done a murder suicide on his kids

That's what I originally thought. Am I the one that's been brain poisoned or is it the author? Why would he not just say "the woman's husband"?

Many would immediately assume the man was at fault.
>"Where was the father?"
>"Was she raising them alone?"

The story clarifies that in advance. So, now those people will assume he was abusive or something.

you seem like a fun guy to get baked with.

I get that buddy. I just have a good time and listen to some good music. I'm easy going I guess.

Also that's my neighborhood lol.

>killed the kids
why? was this roastie so toasty that she was a postwall hag and it's only downhill from there while her kids were about to experience all the joys of youth that are now only wistful memories for her?

Redpilled. She killed them before the Jews could turn then into trannies and/or sluts. I wish my mom had killed me when I was six.

Looks like it was one dude

> >The woman's husband and the girls' father found them
>>The woman's husband and the girls' father found them
>>The woman's husband and the girls' father found them

Is there a pol discord. I wanted join once but I'm new to pol as of 2 years ago but came from b since 2012 and didnt want to get fucked with and be newfaggy. I'm in a soc discord for mental illness people though.

That made me laugh hard internally

Because women are jealous, hateful and think that their emotions are divine.

The don't care about logic, they care about getting what they want, regardless of anything else... Lying, cheating whatever it takes.

When they finally feel trapped they kill themselves and often anyone around them that they feel they can take with them.

> If I can't have what I want then you all should suffer whatever I believe is going to make me feel good.

They are going through hysteria.

How many prior abortions had she had?

Abortions always leave women anxiety and depression ridden.

Bump

There was a time when one would naturally assume the man was both the wife's husband and father to the kids. Sad that society has become so degenerate that we have to make a distinction between the two...

either the husband was a cuck
or
he did it
because he was a cuck

anglo countries are demonic

Yeah, I have one here. /F5Bchp

Fewer

wew lad

It was Alt-Right Nazis Cannibals again...wasnt it. DRUMPLLLLLTHHHHHFFFPHPHPHPH!!!!!

oh fuck

because she knew he cared about the kids, and she wanted to hurt him.

Anytime someone commits "suicide" I google and see if they knew the Clintons or worked for the DNC.

They must of been about ready to testify against Hillary.

kek

this is what happens when women who don't have their own money and career realize they've married a piece of shit who they can't even trust to raise the kids

Saved them from the rabid niggers of Illinois

Kek

fuck, sometimes you gringos are fucking sick

Feminist horshiat. This is the result of her husband not applying WHITE SHARIA on his wife.

Stay in e-NYC you kike, don't pollute this place with your Jewish subversion.

I wonder what she knew...

>hanged herself in her classroom so her kids would discover her body
was that in the note or do the students think her suicide was all about them?

There is nothing you can do to help them.

They are terrible at conserving their finances and make poor investments.

Women think that money is a replacement for skill and knowledge. They are foolish idiots who don't realize it's cheaper to bake your own bread than it is to buy it at the store.

I believe she went to the school on Sunday evening and hanged herself. It's obvious what her intent was.

shut the fuck up. you need to go back

>If she did this, I can't imagine the terror in her heart

What the fuck.

Women are demonic creatures unchained from the voice of our lord.

good for her. taking out the trash.

no note, no drugs, definitely staged

i clicked the link in the description but now my trimmed rune is gone please help

grammar is racist

women are typically children, you can garner at least a sense of logic skewed or ingenious in Male serial Killers that have them revered. Women on the other hand are children playing possum with their own emotions until something snaps and they do things only a normie level sentient sadistic degenerate would do.

Women always do shit like this.

There was a note, but police won't say if it revealed the motive or not, part of the article might as well be down right click bait.

Bye roasties

Oh My God, can you imagine falling over all the time like that. She is literally the only person to have fallen over on Air Force One.

Yea, western women believe their emotions are divine. This is why women absolutely hate people who are disciplined because it's difficult to trigger an emotional response of rage acted out within disciplined people.

They use emotional warfare against people.

Once you learn to let your emotions flow away from you and realize that you cannot control your emotions because they are the nature within you. You must then learn to discipline yourself. No response, not a blink, not a peep.

You might think you are becoming "soul less" or "emotionless" but you are not... you are simply strengthening your mind's ability to handle your emotional triggers.

It's better to let go in life. Because the evil in undisciplined hordes of demons will tear at everything you exhibit to love and enjoy.

They want you to suffer... they want you to be like a child, in a store, begging for the toy which they hold over your head.

Once you let it all go and realize these people have no purpose but to devour each other, you will have great relief.

absolutely redpilled

>Joliet Police Chief Brian Benton did not reveal how the children or their mother died.
>He did say they were found inside of a bathroom in the home.

Ok how does the Daily Mail know that the wife "Shot" the children and herself when in their OWN article they state the the police did NOT disclose that information? For all you know the husband could of done it. Still this is disturbing that anyone would take the children with them in this crime.

I'd bet it's got something to do with a prescription drug.

Actually you're write about women's motives being sinister, they'll usually kill the children and then killing themselves (some can't even do it) and it's obvious that they did it as a way to spite their partner. Men tend to do this more often than women though, but when they do it, they tend to kill every member of the family and then themselves, with the reason more being about some kind of financial crisis or personal defeat. The psychology behind murders between sexes is interesting.

>toxic femininity

she did it while he was out cheating no doubt

wtf she could have donated her pussy to pol

someone needs to dig into this. was the husband involved somehow with organized crime or secret gov work? maybe this was retribution for something?

No mames wuey tantas mamadas que pasan en Mexico esto es nada comparado a eso.

definitely. i was horrified when I learned OTC sleeping medicine with side effects of attempted suicide are completely legal.

Even the fucking beaner spoke english you nigger. Go to Sup Forums if you want to shit tacos out your mouth

Those. Eyes. I've seen them before on serial killers.

dad probably raped the kids or the wife, just look at him

>I was on Ambien for about two years. After a couple months, I started realizing I was doing weird stuff after I took it that I didn't remember. Nothing serious that I knew of, but I would wake up with food all over my bed, or there would be posts I made online that I had no recollection of. I didn't think it was that big of a deal, so I stayed on it. One night, toward the end of my time on Ambien, I woke up in my car. I was in my pajamas, driving and crying. I knew where I was, but I had no idea how I got there, and I didn't know why I was crying, either. I pulled into a parking lot and waited until I was done crying for no apparent reason, and then I just drove back home. It had to have been like 3 o'clock in the morning. I did continue to take Ambien for a little bit after that incident because my insomnia was really bad and I didn't know what else would work.

So how "fucked up crazy" was this broad?
My wife was once a "cutter" in highschool. Never deep enough to warrant a hospital visit but there are scars.
We have 2 sons, one is mine by blood. Should I record her crazy fits for custody and save instances like thread related if it comes to divorce?

If she didn't have overly ready access to guns then this would not have happened. How retarded and guilty do you second-amendment faggots feel now?

Every so often there's a story about a woman who tried to commit suicide by crashing her car into oncoming traffic. I always wondered why, I assume it's to make sure they get a lot of attention, which is always a woman's primary goal.

probaly had autism

her husband must be ugly as fuck

Women are far more likely to murder their own children than men are.

kek

Why do you have to ask? That's a no brainer if you love your son(s).

>Woman 41
>kids 6
starting having kids at 34/35
a roastie filled with regret

The three of them could have been killed by him, a possible pedo satanist

I wonder which cocktail of big pharma happy pills she was taking. SSRi, SNRi, little bit of tramadol for back pain, some lyrica for nerve pain, Chantix to quit smoking. These drugs are just as dangerous, if not more so than illegal drugs.

The sad thing is that this used to be the ideal age for a woman to conceive, maybe just a couple years earlier, but still appropriate.

Now, females are used up far before then. It's about securing someone you love and trust as soon as possible.

Imagine how terrified the second one was after watching her Mom blow her twin sister's brains out.

This is the saddest thought of all. She probably cried and asked her mother why she would do that.

>inside the bathroom of the home they live
>live