What Did They Mean By This thread?

What Did They Mean By This thread?

This can't be real.

Fuck Donald trump and fuck white people

i hope he studies a razor blade

are you mad Jew?

JEW PLANS FOILED AGAIN. 2000+ years of jew failure,

This has to be Rick Wilson appropriating our culture.

Something about vampire hunting.

U cannot defeat the Jew for I am eternal

Some shitty old meme

I will enjoy Rick getting his comeuppance one day

should have studied the way of the gun, he's gonna get rekt

nothing personal kid

are you jimmy comet?

>

But seriously his grandkids are niggers and they will probably burn his house down or kill him while playing biggie and 2pac in the kitchen.

Stop getting dubz m8 my jewness compels you

katana desu yo!
much honoru
racism is not way of the dao!

He's falling in love with memes.

Jesus Christ that was autistic cringe

9-2 = 7

9-2 = 7

+ 7

I win

>Rick Wilson

to be fair, Rick Wilson has always been a top-notch memer.

I mean he totally meme'd on all the anime-masturbators on Sup Forums so hard, they had absolutely no response.

>I mean he totally meme'd on all the anime-masturbators on Sup Forums so hard, they had absolutely no response.

Whatever helps you deal with the end of your genetic line, Rick

it didn't end at all. It didn't end any more than any other person. That baby has 1/4 of Rick's genetics. The exact same as any other non-incestual grandchild.

Just because another quarter are african doesn't mean that his magically disappear. His genetic line will continue for a long time.

this is antisemetic.
he knows jews fear the samurai and he's calling us out on being a zionist board.. he's dog-whistling to his anti-semitic friends

The difference is that people are not memeing with him; they're memeing at him.

Daily Reminder.

PISSGATE became mainstream news because of Rick Wilson.

Where did the made up story originate? A few retards on Sup Forums made it up KNOWING at least one idiot would run the story.

That idiot was Rick Wilson.

>no response
>trump was elected

pick one. I'm kind of with you, but the Wilson is basically the average Baby Boomer that thought all young white males would follow him by default. He fucked up bc he didn't think he had to work for it, his ego killed him.

Now, here we are.

>it didn't end at all. It didn't end any more than any other person
>My grandchildren will never, ever, resemble me, but hey it's cool, I guess my daughter is doing her part to troll those racist Drumpfkins

To be fair Rick seems like the kind of guy that would brag about having half-black grandchildren
>"I'm not racist! My grandsons Jameel and Deykwanda are half-black!"