Redpill me on Obama, there's no way this nigger was as much of a saint as everyone makes him out to be

Redpill me on Obama, there's no way this nigger was as much of a saint as everyone makes him out to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XE9mZCRX2mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was always just an actor, people ate his bullshit up like it was ice cream. It's a corporation/entertainment/politics amalgamation in the new globalist world

Operation Fast and Furious.
Perjury on Fast and Furious
IRS being used to politically target Tea Partiers
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius soliciting donations from companies HHS might regulate.
The Pigford scandal
The GSA holding an $823,000 get together in Vegas, complete with a hired clown and psychic
The VA wasting $6million on two conferences in Orlando
Sebelius violating the Hatch Act
Solyndra
Justice Department failing to investigate the New Black Panthers over voter intimidation
Unconstitutional, and unethical waging of war in Libya
Attempting to do the same in Syria
AP Phone Records Scandal
PRISM
$1Trillon of "Stimulus" that went on to line Wall St. pockets
Everything related to Obamacare, from the "If you like your plan, you can keep it" lie to the calculator on the freaking website not working to the fact that it was programmed in freaking COBOL
Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap
Iran nuclear deal
EPA polluting the Colorado River
Secret Service buying prostitutes in Columbia
Lying by saying he found out about Hillary's server when the Public did... even though emails from him were found on that server
DOJ spying on AP reporters
Illegal-alien amnesty by executive order
Blaming Benghazi on a youtube video and arresting the video creator
‘Recess‘ appointments – when Senate was in session
Appointment of ‘czars’ without Senate approval
Suing Arizona for enforcing federal law
Miriam Carey's death
Cap & Trade
Assassinated a US citizen by drone without due process (Anwar al-Awlaki)
Assassinating said citizen's 16 year old son, who was also a citizen, by drone two weeks later without due process

He sexually harassed three men while Harvard. He left his young daughters at home while he trolled the gay bars of Chicago. He's dumber than George Bush.

IRL faggot that loved cocaine and orally topping old white men.

I feel sorry for you people. I truly, deeply, from the very bottom of my heart, feel sorry for you.

fuck redpill. he might not be a saint but he's a much better man than trump and you for that matter. he's well-educated, thoughtful, serious, humane. republicans wouldn't let him do anything, now it's payback time bitches. except this time the guy in office really does need to be stopped.

0/10

His main roll in the DNC before pursuing higher callings was as a canvasser. He is an amazing liar and his personal impression is impeccable. Realistically he is a very dark person.

He's a piece of shit, just like Trump, and every president that came before.

>he is a very dark person

I see what you did there.

Nigger got a fucking Nobel peace prize because of his skin color. Fuck him. Ooga booga bix dix nood muhfuggA

Mum was a list maker working for Geithner helping people out with wells and immunisations then a few months after she left termination squads would show up knowing who to snuff. Also let Bill Ayers write all his books. Lost without a prompter.

According to the wikileaks e-mails he supposedly spent 65 thousand dollars on hotdogs for a party.
Now were these 650 100 dollar gourmet hot dogs? Maybe, but "hot dogs" is slang for male prostitutes.
Then there's the Michelle is a man theory, based on her huge bulges seen in many photos and videos and the fact that he has called her Michael twice on video that I know of.
Thirdly, there's the funding of Obamacare taken directly from Fannie May and Freddie Mac, which a lot of people considered a safe bet since they're federally backed. But Obama stole the money to fund his terrible healthcare plan and the legal status of this act is still in Limbo.
Also he's the first President to be at war during his entire term, he's arrested more whistle blowers than all other presidents combined, and his real father is a Commie shill named Frank Marshall Davis.
Overall, not a nice guy. For a Democrat? Probably the cleanest guy in the party.

You live in a fairytale. The guy was a script reader. He pretty much did whatever he wanted, even illegally bombing a foreign country. Now he has to watch everything he did be undone because he was too stupid to secure it. He didn't even have a successor. Just dumb. You do so much through executive orders, and then just leave your legacy and change up to the voters and maybe Hillary!? How fucking stupid.

>redpill me on X
Read the rules.

Key liberal strategy. Pick out random stats and pretend that they are 1) very important 2) very good things. Troops dying in Afghanistan isn't that great of a thing.

Don't forget the marriage equality. That wasn't a decision left up to the states, not even Commiefornia wanted gay marriage on a consistent basis. The fed shat all over states rights in one of the biggest "fuck you"'s in US history.

this is some bullshit. your unverifiable 'dirt' on him is some foolishness about how he spent 65k on male prostitutes, that michele is a man and his dad is someone else? any alien bigfoot sightings lately?

we had to stay in the war inherited from the WAAAR CRIMINAALLLLS bush admin because isil

he pardoned chelsea fuck snowden

Born in Kenya.

He pardoned the tranny. If Snowden wanted to wear a dress, she would have been pardon.
This is the clown world we are dealing with.

Obama actually expanded the number of wars we're in.
That's an objective fact.
As was about half of my post.
The rest is only possible based on evidence.

Another cathedral shill who actually pushed the boundaries too far for their own good. He created the backlash.

Trump is also well-educated, thoughtful, serious, and humane. He's just appealing to a fundamentally different segment of Americans than Obama did. They're two sides of the American coin. America is no longer one nation. One is led by Obama, another led by Trump. To say they're different, though, is to fundamentally misunderstand America as it stands today. Obama is for the "other" as Trump is for the "founder."

I'm not gonna lie. Obama seems like a sketchy sketchy mfer. I'm legitimately afraid of the Obamas and Clintons. I don't know anything that hasn't been mentioned already, but God damn, they freak me out.

>Dubya is a war criminal
>Calls Bradley Manning "Chelsea"
>thinks the pardoning is a genuine, kind act by >le based black man xD
Found the absolute faggot.

He pardoned a traitor (manning), cocaine distributors, and literal bomb-making terrorists. He's the biggest scumbag to ever sit in as POTUS.

People need to stop acting like these liberal fucks have any redeeming qualities. They don't. The mayor of Berkeley literally just tried to cover up anarcho-commie antifas assault of a 16 year marching in a Anti-Hate/Anti-Marxist rally this weekend by saying it was a "white nationalist" march despite there being people of every race there. The truth does not matter to these people.

A lot of you are missing the fact that this motherfucker spent 8 years in office and maintained our national unemployment rate at 9% , meanwhile Trump is in office for 8 months, has created over a million jobs, and now our national average is 4.3%.

Are you fucking retarded?

I swear to god u fucking right wing retards need to be institutionalized.

I love when my work is spreading.

Barack Hussein Obama was actually the greatest of all time.

back durimg the whole "birth control hullbaloo" back around '12, he tried to have the cardinals of major catholic churches removed and replaced with "government appointed" leaders. google dat shit yo, dat nigga gonna burn in hell for that shit

who are you talking to, op?

everyone I know hates this nigger

We need way more birth control. We need to abort as many right wing retards as possible.

What is it with you retards and wanting unfettered population growth?

>Trump, helping people in hurricane Harvey
>Obama divided our nation in race groups
Which one is better

You'd have to use your heart to be able to.

fuck you bitch nigger, and fuck you for once again missing the point he tried to take over the church
suck a fat dick you canadian proxykike

He and his whore mother are CIA. She was in sex ops

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=XE9mZCRX2mg

snowden is a runaway privilegedfag who won't face the consequences. chelsea is brave.

no he's not he went to wharton and his undergrad isn't important enough for me to remember. he's a joke.

of fucking course not but the thing repubs bash him about the most aka obama care wasnt the problem, i mean he gave away icann to the international community so now the first amendment isnt u know protected anymore on here, aka why stormfags was taken down and this site might be next.

i mean stormfags sight was pretty gay but for fuck sakes that sets a dangerous precident when they can just take a site of the internet because they dont like its beliefs i mean there wasnt any crimes being commited its not like it was full of cp or drugs like shit tons of other site nope it was just a bunch of larping neo-nazies.