ZUCKERBERG 2020

All aboard the Zuck Zeppelin! Does Sup Forums support our future President?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0DROdftY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Show flag or fuck off.

If Suckerberg becomes president, I'll take over the labor party and run as an honest communist.

"FUCK YOU ZUCKERBERG! FUCK YOU!"

youtube.com/watch?v=p_F0DROdftY

Its going to be LA mayor Eric Garcettti. He is a Navy office, a fag, he likes ice cream, he liked to be an all American kids on go get ice cream in his parents station wagon.

i'd rather vote communist or some AntiFaggot in as president over Cuckerberg

Zuck: Yeah so if you ever need info about anyone at Harvard

Zuck: Just ask.

Zuck: I have over 4,000 emails, pictures, addresses, SNS

[Redacted Friend's Name]: What? How'd you manage that one?

Zuck: People just submitted it.

Zuck: I don't know why.

Zuck: They "trust me"

Zuck: Dumb fucks.

The man is the king of cucks, so you're a faggot cuck, OP? A zucker cuck? congrats.

>Everything begs for likes on Facebook because of him.

I wouldn't vote for him. I don't care what party he would represent.

>implying The Rock won't run and win in 2020

There's laws against owning a media business and being a politician. Not that that fucking matters anymore.

just to throw it out there
zucker(((burg)))

No way. Pepe has chosen Mark as the next vessel of Chaos. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride.

no.

We Canadians would respect you Americans much more if you put a true leader into office like Almighty Zuckerberg he gave us Facebook and everything holy

It doesn't matter.

> MIGHT
> MAKES
> RIGHT

Zeppelins have a tendency to have Heisenberg disasters.

That filthy Jewish rat is the antithesis of everything that Sup Forums represents.

GTFO with your Jew shit. You are obviously a street shitter working on facebook and you support that Jewish rat because you want to bring your street shitting family to USA so that the USA becomes full of shit.

What about Tom from MySpace, I'd vote for him desu.

I collect zuckerberg/alien conflation memes

no chance, he is completely weird and unlikeable.

his little ugly website displays his pathology for control.

Your country's government is runned by jews. Might as well also have a jew president. America's foreign policy is 100% zionist so might as well stop pretending and vote for him.

Fake news. The Zuck Zeppelin never stops.

2020?

You'll all be dead before then.

It's actually probably going to be Michelle Obama I have seen them introducing the idea subtly in media ( t-shirts)

>Fuck the Zuck 2020
Also saged

Remember that any OP of any ideology, identity, or purpose who writes like a shill is a shill. Any one-line one-post or minimal content OP is spam. This is a stylistic judgment to protect the quality of the board and not an ideological judgment or a rigorously demonstrated paper trail.

Can you imagine this fucking nerd on a debate stage with Trump?
It'd be Super Jeb!

>announcing a sage

It's not a zuck/alien meme you fucking twitface cocksucker, it's a zuck/data meme

((They)) said the same about Trump.

>Thinking all the modern day cucks will care that Zuck invades their privacy.
All they care about is UBI. If he promises that, they will vote for him.