White Identity Politics has to be stopped

WE ALL KNOW THAT ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM, CLEARLY

BUT THE DISASTER THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD. WHITE IDENTITY SHOULD NOT BECOME NORMALIZED!

how can we fucking contain it BEFORE it's too late (WW3/civil war2.0) ?!

PS- sorry for sperging out/being a big asshole on last thread.I was having panic issues. I respect everyone!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-PJCxwuhR8&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BUT THE DISASTER THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD
For nonwhites.

Also please do not show weakness here. You'll be trolled extra hard and I don't want you to freak out, since you seem fragile.

>Thinks white identity is qualitatively more pathological than any other identity.
Blue pilled retard

I am too openminded to censor who I am. I have ZERO FEAR in revealing that I have emotional issues.

My argument is the important thing. It is correct. "Muh white race matters" isn't an argument.

OPEN YOUR MIND

this post is adhom BS, prove me wrong

u can't!

>Thinks white identity is qualitatively more pathological than any other identity.
So you don't believe the above statement? If you do it means that you are racist against whites and swallowed the blue pill, which can only mean that you have bad pattern recognition, ergo sum, a retard.

white identity is the worst kind of identity politics

Ideally, we would have NO identity politics. White people don't get to have a prideful identity after slavery and colonialism. Sorry that triggers you!!!

Nonwhite people have a real reason for being freaked the fuck out by white identity politics, hoe do you think it makes them feel? Yu need to get out of thinking of yourself as part of an identity group, just be prohuman/proeverone.

Being prowhite is just as evil as being antiwhite!

Race matters because it is the largest targetable extension of the default natural collective of tribe, which we have evolved a strong tendency towards living in and caring about because it benefits our ability to survive to have kin around who can help us and fight with us. The natural order has been disrupted and it will not end well, you're right, but is has to restore itself.

The descendants of ex-slaves are the richest blacks in the world and the colonized countries of Africa are the best places to live in Africa.

Fuck your identity. You are either American or nobody. Get the fuck out if the latter. I dont care about your religion, race, sexual preference I just care about your allegiance TO THE FLAG

>IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD

Not for whites.

>For the smoothest possible dome, always go with the Schick Quatro.

If we as white people are forced to join some kind of retarded "muh white identitt group" just to survive, I'll do it.

BUT LET'S HOPE IT NEVER COMES TO THAT

this, fuck white identity, it is a cancer

the white race suriving isnt worth a fucking civil war, WAKE UP PEOPLE
White ppl dying off is sad, but it's just evolution.

STOP TRYING TO HAVE A FUCKING POLITICAL MOVEMENT BECAUSE WAHHH MUH RACE IS DYINN

fucks sake Sup Forums

I have ignored your threads for a long time but you sound like an angry anti white kike shill.... sorry...

Saying "BE OPEN MINDED" means you have no strength in your convictions or think that others shouldn't have strength in their own. It's a pathetic cop out.

Too fucking late. Should have stopped mass immigration sooner.

There is nothing wrong with people realizing they are born with an identity.
Individualism means thinking for yourself and putting your own goals in mind. Not throwing common sense out the window.

>White people don't get to have a prideful identity after slavery and colonialism
Are you like 12? Do you know anything about history? The victor/oppressor dichotomy is not in the slightest white only. The worst atrocities and evils in the world have been done by non whites, Chinese mass murdering their own people, Japanese, Azetc slavery, mass sustained slavery by Muslims etc etc. If you do not know those things just leave already you idiot racist piece of shit.

>How does it make them feel?
Feelings? My god are you dumb. Fucking read some books you dumb cunt.

start with hominid evolution and game theory

How to stop White Identity Politics?

Stop all Identity Politics, Black, Mexican, trans etc and don't pressure whites to become Political in their Identities.

But this is impossible for the Left to do, thus they are creating the movement of their own demise.

nonwhite people react very badlyto white identity, they will probably freak out and attack us

YOU'RE LITERALLY GIVING THEM AN EXCUSE TO HATE ALL WHITES WITH YOUR RETARDED "I WANT TO FEEL PROWD OF MUH PEOPLE" CRAP

Sorry, but white pride is considered evil for a good reason.

We white people used to be fucking worldwide monsters.

Grow up.

fuck off, I'm only anti-pro-white, not anti-white.

Also me being 1/8 jewish (my great grandpa was a Jew) dsnt make ME A JEW. Fucktard.

you ae like a mental fucking midget, evolve your mind

GROUPS NEVER MATTER, ONLY INDIVIDUALS DO. FUCK YOUR "WAHH MUH WHITE RACE IS DYING OUT" SHIT

RACE IS JUST MATERIALISM, ONCE WHITE PEOPLE ARE DEAD IT WON'T MATTER- AT ALL!

>WE ALL KNOW THAT ANTIWHITE RACISM IS A PROBLEM, CLEARLY
>how can we fucking contain white identity politics BEFORE it's too late (WW3/civil war2.0) ?!
Well golly jeepers, you were just so close to putting the answer together there.

We're gonna be a minority in like 10 years

>STOP TRYING TO HAVE A FUCKING POLITICAL MOVEMENT BECAUSE WAHHH MUH RACE IS DYINN
You're either trolling or the most autistic kind of extreme individualist.

nah, we are just beginning to awaken once more. Sam Harris, is that you?

The USA will collapse under itself long before China gets going, both sides need to stop unless you don't mind dropping the U.

>us

what are the chances that white guy in the picture is just a conservative?

again dumbass

My one great grandpa being Jewish doesn't mean I myself am Jewish. I'm white.

I just don't give a fuck if white people die off, why should I?

stop being a retard

Damnit I fell for a leaf. I've been doing pretty good this year too.

White identity politics is a reaction to the various other identity politics games that have been going on for decades. A much delayed reaction. You want it to end, you have to end all the other identity politicking going on. And people have been trying to do that for years. Every attempt has failed. Idpol is here to stay.

>embarrassing communist bullshit
sage

antiwhite people are baiting you into trying to make you become prowhite

DON'T FUCKING GIVE IN. STOP CARING ABOUT RACE, RETARD

>us

Except I'm American?

>atop being a retard

Says the faggot who has to spam his shitty thread over and over.

>give in goyim stop wanting to love your Race

mmmmmmmmmm, nationalism for all

>YOU'RE LITERALLY GIVING THEM AN EXCUSE TO HATE ALL WHITES WITH YOUR RETARDED "I WANT TO FEEL PROWD OF MUH PEOPLE" CRAP
"Good"

Nah, fuck you larper. I have to save my people.

JEW JEW JEW you're a fucking Jew lol

>BUT THE DISASTER THAT WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA IF WHITE IDENTITY POLITICS WERE UNLEASHED WOULD BE INSANELY BAD. WHITE IDENTITY SHOULD NOT BECOME NORMALIZED!

settle down you brown idiot, white people will suffer you as long as they hold the majority for elections

Get back on your meds, chaim.

I am posting this again and again because I care about you fucks. You people are cult members who believe in "muh people"

I am evolved beyond this idea that I'm part of "a people"

IM AT HOME EVERYWHERE AND WITH EVERYONE, I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID PRIMITIVE BULLSHIT. YOU ARE LITERALLY THINKING LIKE A BARBARIC ANIMAL.

grow up

...why's it good?

this is propaganda to make people feel emotionally tied to white people and feel like it's positive to care about white people just because ur white

If I was a weak fuck, I'd fall for it. My mind resists the emotional power though, so I can still not give a fuck. You people are hippies

YOU WANT TO LOOOVE YOUR RACE. FUCK YOUR FLOWERPOWER SHIT. REAL ADULTS ARE IN THE ROOM DOING POLITICS NOW. "MUH BLOOD" ISN'T AN ARGUMENT.

What is your opinion on the idea of making blacks a minority in African countries? Mexicans in Mexico?
White people have a right to vote for people and policies that will maintain their majority, especially when considering the fact that all legislation post 1965 has been part of a malicious endeavor to eliminate that majority.

White people are waking up and your fear is what feeds us.

You're posting communism in the sheep's clothing of leftist-("open border")-libertarianism.

Your race does not matter , chaim, open borders for is(n't)real.

You're a fucking Jew you're Jewish lol

haha nice try but I hate Zionist extremists, too.

Jewish identity politics is bad, too, just MUCH LESS BAD than fucking white/european people type IDpol

liar

No I'm not I was in the thread where you told everyone that you're part Jewish :)

They all want to move to our countries because they are the best. Is that supremacy? To have the right to our own countries without massive immigration that will eventually demographically replace us?

my great grandpa was a Jew...

that makes me genetically 1/8 Jewish

I'm 7/8 white, and Jews are not 100% nonwhite anyway.

moron

You're mentally ill.

It isn't wrong to care about people who you are genetically and culturally part of. It's 100% natural and the basis of survival and intelligence.

I want the dominant culture that birthed western civilization (whites) to remain dominant in the nations it formed. Demographics are literally the only thing upholding internal liberty laws (Constitution) that you ironically trash from your ivory bubble.

See told you you're a Jew.

>It isn't wrong to care about people who you are genetically and culturally part of.
yes it fucking is, because we are NOT barbarians You want to revive us to the 1950s style racism which we overcame together as a nation.

You want to erase the fucking awesome gains America made in combatting white identity/racism.

WHITE IDENTITY COMING BACK WILL/WOULD JUST TURN THE CLCK BACK 100 YEARS. FUCKING STOP, MORON.

notanargument

>haha nice try but I hate Zionist extremists, too.
Wow, really!? In other words, you're exactly like every single leftist-communist Jew. 90% of them want to dismantle Zionism for the sake of pushing Jews back into Europe to even more quickly take over European laws and force cultural/white genocide and globalist-communism.

nothing wrong with Jews living in Europe and/or being officials, idiot, some of the best people who ever lived have been Jews

The protestant work ethic was the basis of the Industrial Revolution, the British Empire and the American Revolution. It created the modern world. Our ancestors created this and it is our inheritance.

You are the hateful barbarian for not letting people live their own lives and want cultures of their own making without being disrupted by your mental illness. Pic related. Your type of person. Leftist libertarians are genocidal. They push globalism which leads to communism and world tyranny (NWO).

Wait, are you saying that the survival of yourself, your family, your community, your culture, and your race are not worth war? So do you just accept being mowed down and killed just because it's not worth fighting for? Have you heard of South Africa and Rhodesia, and what happened to whites there?

Yeah it is you're a fucking Jew and it explains why you're so anti white.

>some of the best people who ever lived have been Jews
Kek. And there it is. Let it come out. Show your true colors. We already understand your hateful, genocidal mental state.

most Jews aren't anti-white, though

You're trying to say that there is a connection between anti-whiteness and Jews.. this is a Neo Nazi idea. Stop lying, moron.

if whites are dumb enough to live in Africa, they probably deserve to die lmao

Hmmm there is no connection between jews and being anti white ahahahaha that is fucking hilarious.

>if whites are dumb enough to live in Africa, they probably deserve to die lmao
As such, is it not the same to see allowing non-whites into America and Europe as the same thing? Didn't you just justify war to save the white race with that? You just proved my point.

ozoguz doesn't sound german in the least...

libertarians everyone

idiots like you think I'm an antiwhite Jew, when I'm not

IT' NOT ANTI-WHITE TO BE ANTI-PROWHITE

people like you who call themselves "prowhite" are cancer cells. kys

Look, idiot, being PROWHITE is just as evil as being ANTIWHTE. fuck off

There's infinite evidence showing anti-whiteness is pathological to leftist Jews due to a culmination of disturbing supremacist ideology (Torah, Talmud, Kabbalah), genetics/behaviors, and the NWO Jew elites who funds them as a way to subvert nations into one world tyranny to fulfill Jewish-supremacist philosophy. You're ignorant.

>We as white people

FOUND. THE. JEW.

NIgger they've lived in south Africa since the 1600s they have as much as a right to live there unharmed as you do in the US and the niggers that are living there now are not indigenous to the area as those are bantu and not indigenous to the fucking area they weren't there when the boers went there.

I'm against people being pro-Jewish. Give Israel back to the Palestinians.

>ANTI-PRO WHITE
The mental gymnastics you do for this shit... jesus...

You are a smiley greasy used car salesmen piece of shit. I know your type very well.

that quote i against ALL NONJEWS not just the white ones

extremist jews are anti-ALL NONJEWS

there is no connection between jews and being anti-white people

STOP TRYING TO BLAME EVERYONE JEWISH, ASSHOLE

MY GREAT GRANDPA WAS A JEW BUT HE WAS CONSERVATIVE. KYS.

FUCK OFF, Everyone has a right to exist...even white men who love white women.

Jewy Jew jew jew you're a fucking JEW. :)

I'm also anti-antiwhite

thing is, antiwhites are bad but prowhites are more dangerous by far

ALL LIVES MATTER
BUT THE WHITE RACE DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S JUS A GENEPOOL

It doesn't matter if the white/european genepool gets drained. stfu

fag

They're not extremist. They're the 3000-year culture and highly esteemed. Leftist Jews are the ones pathologically mentally ill because the elites fund their communist madness.

JEW JEW JEW :)

Please respond to

she's cute and looks almost white, she is just brainwashed to be anti-white by liberalism

Jews aren't BORN anti-white, faggot

ignoring those

Holy gigakike batman! 11/10 on the noseberg scale

It was already too late.

Hey guys look its a anti white and he also is Jewish what a coincidence.

I'm Anti-anti-prowhite