Gay is Natural

Gay pride: Two male lions seen ‘mating’ at wildlife park

They are each others'manemen

A photographer has captured an intimate portrait of two male lions who appeared to be attempting to mate at a wildlife park in Doncaster.

The photographs were taken moments after one of the Yorkshire Wildlife Park’s adult males pinned down another in an apparent bid to mate with him, while a lioness was lying nearby.

The spectacular display was witnessed by amateur wildlife photographer Russ Bridges who took photographs of the act as it progressed.

Mr Bridges, from Rotherham in South Yorkshire, said: “There are two males and a female in that pride. One of the lions suddenly got up, walked over and jumped on his friend's back.

“A fair few people were watching this going on and laughing - they were all commenting on what it looked like.

“I think it was a bit of a 'should have gone to Specsavers' moment as the lioness was just lying there next to them.

“In fairness though, every time a male went near her she snarled and swiped their faces with her paw.

“It's not really unusual for them to act that way sometimes. I don't know if it's a dominance thing or something like that - it looks as if they are aggressive, but it's all play between friends.”

Mr Bridges, 42, said he'd photographed lions at the wildlife park before but it was the first time he'd seen them engaging in this particular kind of behaviour.

He said: “Usually they lay asleep doing nothing when I go to photograph them, but this time they were up and about.

“My favourite shot is the one where he appears to be sticking his tongue out.

“I've never seen a shot of two males on top of one another with one sticking his tongue out before - it's like he's showing some pride in what he's doing.”

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html
archive.is/6OrCl
youtube.com/watch?v=NfWiqdlmsm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude i'm so turned on

this is just proof that there's something in the water supply

show me this happening in the wild

Animals also eat their own shit.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/gay-pride-lions-doncaster-yorkshire-wildlife-park-russ-bridges-a7917171.html

Please archive it
archive.is/6OrCl

16 seconds. Holy shit.

>Confined to a zoo
>unable to live a natural life
>start practicing maladaptive and self-destructive behaviors

Really makes me think

They also rape and kill each other. Should we be encouraging this as well, since the lions do it too?

me on the left

eating babies also happens in nature. should we do that also?

>british education

This reminds me of a documentary I once watched about horsefuckers in America. So basically they were a group of guys who went to a secret ranch and fucked horses. Eventually one guy decided to take a full horsecock up his rectum and died from internal bleeding.

I bring this up because when the police started to investigate the ranch they noticed the young horses would suck each others dicks. This has never been seen before except at the horsefucker ranch. Basically homosexuality in animals is learned from humans.

So somebody was fucking those lions in the ass.

looks like the average Sup Forums poster

Excuse me, 28. On mobile, just says posted x seconds ago. No timestamps.

>people still think animals are gay
the dude just wanted a hole to fuck, he couldn't care less where it comes from.

Nobody listened

>somebody fucked a lion in the ass
Jesus fucking Christ

>A FUCKING LEAF
also reddit spaceing

He doesn't look too happy about it

so do many humans. especially german ones and particularly females do. culture and civilization is something created by men.

your anti-gay stance was suppose to be on appeals to nature so if nature does it then you're wrong and need to invent new fallacy to be against gays

The lack of standards is not a virtue.

That female looks jealous

This. It's not gay if you have your D sucked and out your D in a boy home, preferably a white twink like me

It's gay for the taker never the giver

Anything that puts quoted around the main subject of what it lies about, you know is shit. I'm a Leo. They were mating. That's what it's called. Does the lion gynecologist journalist put quotes when the copulation fails but mating has occurred? No. So why here? Clickbait acting as if these are are only pair or even only exclusive pairs

Doesn't look like that top line has his dick in the other lion's ass. Even lions know that's gross.

animals will turn around and fuck their own mothers. also your appeal to nature is a fallacy you fucking stupid canadian cunt

You can clearly see that the top lion's dick is not even close to the bottom lion's butthole. This is no different than someone taking a picture of a dog humping someone's leg. Fags always trying to force their gayness into everything is part of the reason some people can't stand them.

i wonder how long they trained the lions for that photo

Youre blind
Youre blind and retarded

These lions are strictly homosexual?

So's Mr Bridges in the article given he hung around for years just in case a shortsighted male lion accidentally fucked another male lion, to capture it for proof of gay nature.

> mr bridges took photos as the act progressed

While he busily jerked off behind the lens.

This guy needs an _actual_ hobby instead of filming hours and hours of footage of lions fucking.

On the other hand, if you hump a woman's leg, you can say it's natural and point to dogs.

They will smell or hump but this is a still photo so it doesnt exist. It's not gay i did this at the gym last Thursday "he" says
>frotting asshole lions
>actually looking thag hard
Youre all fucked

is anyone man enough to confront him?

So where do you draw the lion?

I'm not surprised that a Canadian is this interested in animal sex.

Animals just fuck everything. Anyone who has a pet knows that their pet will try to have sex with stuff.

My pet bird mates with one of his bells probably twice per day. Does that make him a bell fucker? Yea. But that doesn't mean he loves bells.

i pray that under that Christian flag there's a Norwegian one

Yeah he fucks things he hates. Great life

Dude I would never mount another guy and start thrusting like I was fucking while licking him.

Don't know about you but thats pretty fucking gay.

Oh, look, a rape.
Let's take it as a symbol of love.

Faggots are fucking dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=NfWiqdlmsm4

Gone. Done. Cant do it. Clinically not men and too stupid to function properly

lmao @ the pride joke

I meant in lions you turd

Felines have penile barbs. Only the most powerful of power bottoms can handle them painlessly

Fake and gay

Underrated pun

Groups of lions are called prides. Also the kings of all animals

What the fuck are you even trying to say? My dog fucks a Tigger slipper. That doesn't mean it's the way nature intended, it just means that animals will hump pretty much anything if they're desperate and horny.

Yeah the bottom looks like he's just getting raped and not happy about it. Like "dude what the fuck are you doing?"

If animals do this stuff it's because they're confused. Most gay sex stops in nature once the two dumbass realize they aren't actually mating with the opposite sex.

>claims that others commit logical fallacies whilst he is strawmanning 's argument

Can't make this shit up

Gay it's not natural you shit leaf, Animals can only lust.

The fact that you are looking for animal having sex it's absolutly degenerate.

And that's the poetic irony. We do indeed fuck the things we hate.

Deep reflections on the human psyche.

That is a face of physical pain you moron. He didnt even turn over. No pain no gain

Look again.

Could it be that they give them rectal exams of sorts?

Disgusting. A complete cluster fuck

Dont care. Imma come over and mushroom slap your spinal column

Please learn English before replying to people.

>gay is natural
>HEY GUIYS ANIMULS R SMART AS US R SMRT
>reducing yourself to the intelligence of an animal with no conscience

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

normal behavior for animals in enclosures. also, for people living in cities. it is a precursor to societal collapse. this is why they have problems breeding in captivity.

Be careful this argument will be used to legalese polygamy to

link to this documentary, for science?

Nice observation. Heard it about 15K times. Not once does anybody ever say,
>and here's WHY I "thought" that
Fuck you and fuck off

Animals never sodomize each other.
They will die for injuries and illness.
The maximum of "gay" stuff is rubbing dick onto each others.

But faggots are too dumb.

Are you saying you'd fuck a gay person lmao at least you're honest

Vivi certissimamente nelle cità

If what animals do is a basis for what is virtuous in this abortion of a society you faggots offer, what about hamsters eating their young when scared? Females spiders and praying mantis killing their mates and eating them after sex? Birds flying into windows and killing themselves? Monkeys going on hunts at their borders and kidnapping and killing? Yes let's just use random animals to guide us in making great decisions for our societies.

>appeals to nature that being gay is bad
>then i'll use "logic" to prove nature isn't the best arbiter
woah this is the 11d underwater chess i've heard of isn't it?

do you think everybody is as stupid as you? your entire argument being gay is bad is cause appeal to nature and authority fallacies fucking retard

>my book says so
>my nature does so
well, your book is shit and nature has gay lions so what now bitch

It's why Britain's emblem is a Lion. The ruling class and their Mason minions love to engage in ritual sodomy. Fun for all the family. They all have that incest look.

Ask Eve. That's all you need to do. Remember the serpent. There were no apples.

writer name HARY COCKBURN

They also kill cubs which are born from. Another male Lion

Since dogs try to mate with humans, is it also natural for humans to fuck animals?

Go fucking kill yourself you faggot.

I used to never really give a shit about fags, but I hope that faggot photographer, the writer and all fagots just fucking get killed by Yellowstone.

We're talking about lions here, not what your dad did to you in your adolescence.

>your anti-gay stance was suppose to be on appeals to nature
How the hell are you claiming to know the argument of people you have never talked to?

And? Two men cant cuck eachother. It requires a woman cuz adam was the first cuck

That's not how you spell lion you fucking retarded yank.

Niggers and Jews are also natural. Doesn't make it right.

> Mr Roberts spends decades waiting for gay lion moment
> Mr Roberts eventually has to badly photoshop a male lion fucking a pixel copy of the same male lion

If you look closely, you can see it's the same lion on top and bottom. Note the same face.

are you telling me the jews are trying to destroy LIONS now?? so much head

>is it also natural for humans to fuck animals?
yes. white women love to have sex with dogs and horses. the only thing that's stopping them is men, but they still do it anyway behind their back

>Harry Cockburn

best pun ever

>LGBT flags
For a second, I forgot about meme flags and thought Cusco seceded from Peru.

He did a good job cleaning his lower lip. Cant see his eye color in one of em. Wow. The excuses. Do you know how many "straight" men are fapping together right now? Probably about 290 million during peak periods

It's called Zoo

This might be a display of domination. A fact that people don't seem to take into consideration is that men were raped when a city/settlement was conquered, just like the women and children.

>trapped in a tiny enclosure with a stacy lioness and alpha chad lion
>chas lion fucks stacy in front of you every day, bullies you and takes your food
>one day he decides to take it even farther
>climbs on top on you and literally rapes you to assert dominance
>justfuckingkillme.avi
>while youre taking the rape and listening to stacy laugh, you can see a human out of the corner of your eye
>some middle adged bong faggot is snapping photos happily
>he goes on to call your rape spectacular and use it to further his political agenda

Faggot

Dont lion prides have one male per many females? Pretty sure he's the dominant male exerting his dominance.

Haven't seen you in a while.