Fuck you white boys

only black guys get it you are all hatin cuz I only go after black guys and I fucking hate you stupid nazi pigs. i was at the grocery store and some loser with a frog shirt came at me and wuz like why you have a nigger kid and i was like all hell no all you fuckin white bois are alike, you have no dick, black dudes are bigger n better in bed and arent insecure, you white boys want this pussy n cant get it cuz you are nothin but weak ass pussys and you wont ever get it in with a real gurl

FUCK YOU NAZI FUCKS I FUCK WHO I WANT TO FUCK MY KIDS ARE GONA BE HOOD AN YOU AINT

niiga who is you? actin lyke u kno sumting n shit

post tits or you're a faggot larper

>There are people on this board so new that they'll unironically respond to this post

hell no i aint postin tits for you fuckn white boy

Nasty

that looks like a man baby

NIGGA WHO DA FUK IS YOU YOU AINT SHIT I KNO MORE DEN YOU

fuckin white boi

Yes, show bobs and vagene

wtf is a larper baka fuckin nerds

dis is why you aint gettin any pussy cuz you aint shit n u know it you jus sum fuckin nerdy ass white boy who don know shit n think you sumthin my baby daddy is way mor a man den you are you dumb pasty white piece of shit

enjoy single mother life with a half monkey child nobody cares

we know it is you tyrone now go back to eating white boi pussy

you lucky i dont give a fuk cuz dis da only tits you eva gonna see

Hoobidy doobidy to you as well, fine sir, now show bobs and vagene

shut the fuck up you stupid cunt. You can take black dick all day if you want. nobody gives a fucking shit.

These really are the types that go for black men. Skanky looking chicks with drug habits and a string of broken relationships behind them. Not a single white man left to carry her burdens, so she goes with the first black guy that'll have her.

sure thing
sage

you go grrrl!!!

post tits for me pls.

i did how do i delete a post

WE WUZ GROCERY N SHEIT

this is the realest happeningedest thread ever

Looks like a tranny, gross

>please fall for this manufactured outrage
WTF I love stormblr nao!

Why you look like dude.

And my wallet will always be 1000x larger than that black eye you're gonna get roastie. Stay mad.

Good, you deserve black people. Nothing else for you ever.

the sad thing is about this is that im sure some of these shitpost are actually real now i feel like with all the exposure Sup Forums had received some liberals assholes really think this shit and come here to bitch

Whateva

Same. It's beyond shareblue now.

spotted the Nigger

You go girl! Thanks for sending me this pic of you and your baby. This is SO progressive.

A lot of it is LARPing right-wingers too who love chaos.

Isn't she the one on the bottom of the pic?