What did I do wrong here Sup Forums?

What did I do wrong here Sup Forums?

das what you get for questioning the kangz, white boi

you did the right thing

Think

Posted on a Steam forum.

Got banned on off topic for calling admin a nigger lol. Fuck steam. It's really sad there's no alternative to it since they're run by jews.

You play video games and complain about them when they hurt your feelings and use them as a tool to insert your political innuendos to feel special and intelligent; the discussion of black people in a game shouldn't really have any effect on the game play unless the dialogue pushes for a motif that clearly has some political agenda - the game hasn't even been released, so how can you even be for certain.

Also Steam Community forums are absolute cancer, Steam reviews are absolute cancer

Steampowered forums were the best, Steam as a company is a piece of shit, playing games like TF2, DOTA2, and CSGO while purchasing any items in-game means you support this piece of shit company, buying games on steam summer sales hurts independent developers and pushes for cheaper, faster produced games.

stfu cunt all games suck

This is coming from the same company that won't let you make an account with them if you have Templar in your account name. You know, one of the subject matters they have in their games.

Why?
Because it has an "offensive" term in it.
They legit believe the Templars were some of the worst people to live.

Proofs?

There's also the faux masons group that stole the Templar name

you should be red-pilling kids on CoD WWII's Black Female Nazis instead.... and how anite fucking sarkeesian was photographed at the fucking development studio. THAT shit is much more dangerous considering the series' popularity. MoH got me into history when I was 10, really sucks to see even shit from last century being "Diversified", Battlefield 1 anybody?

You did wrong by giving this cunts money.
Don't feed them,if you want to play a game so bad pirate it ,but NEVER GIVE THEM MONEY.

SHIT!

I JUST CHECKED

How sensitive can you get?

>Battlefield 1 anybody
The most blatant slap in the face yet.

yet CoD topped it. Black Female Nazis, can you just say it slow so the retardation rolls off your tongue. Black Female Nazis.

Good riddance, another garbage franchise that hasn't been good since maybe MW2.

cottonfield 1: we wuz germans

We need to create and use new and imaginative terms for shit like this.

For example, we should call Jews = circles, since circle is kikel in the Jew language. Jews refused to sign their names with an X, so they would draw circles on immigration documents instead.

Gas the circles. Race war now.

true, doesn't make the jewry any easier to stomach, specially since the creators held a press conference and specifically mentioned muh "historical accuracy"... only to remove swastikas, add dindu SS, and female paratroopers. Boggles my mind

I kek'd

Seriously guys don't risk your real Steam account on this meme.

france is smelly

who the fuck cares about getting banned from the forums of a shitty game that's owned by an sjw company? I got banned on tf2 discussions 3 years ago and I can still play. I hate the game now though.

why didn't assassins creed 3 get this much WE when they switched the main character to a native at the last moment even after the first trailer cinematic portrayed a white guy?

Why do you think we make so much fragrance and perfumes?

just got my ban as well

Alright I guess I might as well get banned as well.

still smelly. All girls smell.

(((steam))) GABEN

are you surprised?

cash out of whatever you have and delete that fucking symbiote thats attached to your hard drive called steam. the fuck is wrong with you. are you serious????? you're literally paying to play SJW nigger jew games. FUCKING DELETE THAT SHIT.

DROP AND GIVE ME 20 PUSHUPS YOU FUCKING LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

That game is cancer.

>I hate the game now though.
>tfw they changed the stats for a shit ton of guns

Not even a reason. Reductio ad Hitlerium: You made a valid claim.

Except the series is based on history so it has to be historical accurate. It is a valid complaint when it is historically inaccurate. How thick are you? I bet you're the person to whine about white washed history but get your dick hard when black People say "we were kangz" while trampling on the accomplishments of the real Egyptian people.

don't care about indie trash. i've never played an indie game i felt compelled to go more than 5 minutes on except terraria because it was fun with my friend. the only devs i'm interested in supporting are vets from back when games weren't shit and the occasional fromsoft effort.

I finally got vac banned from that cancerous game lol. I actually spent 90 percent of the 2100 hours I have on the game on shitty autistic minecraft trade servers simply because I was too scared to play the game for real.

Stop bumping every post on the Origin discussion board you fag

>I actually spent 90 percent of the 2100 hours I have on the game on shitty autistic minecraft trade servers simply because I was too scared to play the game for real.
I spent a lot of time in trade servers too, though I did actually play the game a lot as well. What classes did you main? I did pyro/medic and was pretty alright with both.

My first forum suspension on WoW was a thread where a player with a handicap was dismayed at a crackdown on spammable macros. His deal was he had one hand.

I told him 'if he'd only have invested in a weapon chain he'd be immune to disarm.'

No, i want them to ban me.

They could have at least given me a warning. How do they even know?

Scout because I can't stand feeling like I have a fucking 900 pound wetsuit on. The servers I went on were really popular and they had their own leaderboards with like 90 thousand people listed and I was the 3rd best player on the whole server for a long time until I got banned.

>the discussion of black people in a game shouldn't really have any effect on the game play unless the dialogue pushes for a motif that clearly has some political agenda - the game hasn't even been released, so how can you even be for certain.
OH GEE I WONDER HOW ANYONE COULD PREDICT THE DIRECTION IT'S GOING TO GO, IT'S NOT LIKE THIS STUDIO HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE

[[[square]]] war now

I posted so much racist shit and this is the type of ban I get.

This is my favorite webm

>implying they can afford the game in the first place.

Someone post the one where they got banned just for posting "WE".

>Your account is not allowed to post in Assassin's Creed Origins discussions.

Anti-whites.

i'd sniff taylors smelly aryan goddess feet (´;ω;`)

Wow you're onto dynamite there

If they are appeasing the SJW crowd and the entire notion of "micro aggressions" and "white privilege", then how can they force minorities to pay for DLC - thats tantamount to "voter IDs being racist"

Would be very unfortunate for ubisoft and co if they suffered a PR attack based on this

Pick your game W H I T E B O I

She has Scottish heritage thus a Celt. That is shitskinned compared to a real Aryan.

>What did I do wrong here Sup Forums?
You're supporting DRM.

alright that one of you faggots did this?

>still not banned
what is this gay shit

are you all making accounts and then buying shit on steam so you can meme in the forums? am i missing something here? i thought you had to be a customer

I think they gave up

they do that crap with all the games now... Kangz or Ban

kek, took them like 3 days

Still better than being over 50% italian mixed with german like I am. (´;ω;`)

most of us have accounts that are a decade old that we use less and less, but any discussion on steam can be joined by anyone

Well done. Please some nerd make this game.

tfw the casuals got their teeth kicked in with mym and the comp was buried alive and screaming by the kikes at valve

>Game hasn't even released yet, you can't know they're gonna push a political agenda!
It's fucking ancient egypt and they've made basically every character black. They're pushing the shitty meme of WE WUZ KANGS, when factually that isn't true at all

Anyone here old enough to remember the "are games art" debates of the early 00s?

Makes sense now - if it was considered art since then, censorship and political propaganda monopolies would be much harder to sustain

With the current situation - where an entertainment medium that is larger than music and film combined along with having an average age of 30+ as the consumer? Still a 'kids toy', still not worthy of being discussed seriously, of being scrutinised... yet impactful and influential enough to be receiving the full force of a political group hellbent on indoctrination of the entire country

Does Steam even care if you get banned off community pages? I don't think they'd take away your games that you paid for

>AVG

I bet we can get it down to just posting the letter W.

Do the mods on that page even know what any of the things we post mean? Like I got banned for 'bix nood' but other people are getting banned for 'we'. How is that proof of racism?

I'm actually fascinated how fast they cracked down on gaymer culture.

Game developers are the new enemy. Gone are the 80's and 90's. Now they just want to addict ignorant dumb kiddies and low iq man children along with the occasional middle east whale and anybody who dares question or criticize their shitty game gets a ban. Usually by their faggot unpaid volunteer admins who are probably the worst human beings on the planet. I no longer support Valve, EA, Blizzard, Ubisoft, Rockstar. Twitch is garbage, too. All have engaged in censorship and take advantage of young people, period. Scum of the earth.

They don't. I got vac banned 7 different times and you can still play the games you're banned on. Just not online.

Still would sniff. As long as her smell doesn't melt my lungs

I have no screencap but My avatar of Joseph Goebbels got removed from my alt acc and in was wanted that i would get banned if i got caught again.

Warned**

You ruined our race.

how (´;ω;`)

Can someone post the "we" one?

Ow (((we))) remember ..

because connor looked like an american native
the kangz don't look like ancient egyptians

We remember too

Leafness explains the attraction to shitskins.

>stfu cunt all games suck

They're deleting all of my posts but still no ban

got a large game collection?

There's a SJW mod over on Sup Forums doing the same thing in ass creed threads. if you post anything that even slightly alludes to the kang meme or the historical inaccuracy. whether it be someone memeing with a single word or a well typed appeal to reason, it all results in a ban for racism.

GTA: SA, I choose you!

This is our last bastion, user. If it falls we'll meet in Valhalla.

I'm out of the loop what's going on?

Facts are racist

please stop LARPing

>what did I do wrong here
You posted this gay steam bullshit over and over again. Nobody should be this upset about being banned from a steam forum. You need to go outside for a few hours, maybe talk to someone.

I hope that game sells like shit.

I only play weeb games