/leftypol/ here - looks like we've really got them rumbled when they're starting to shit up our board with this shit...

/leftypol/ here - looks like we've really got them rumbled when they're starting to shit up our board with this shit too. I feel like we should dub ourselves antico - anti-corporation action. Anti-centrism would be a bit silly because as you'll find out when their power begins to wane they all pipe down until there's a clear victor again, because their political views are actually just "normie", and the new power becomes the center (and horse shoe theory is redefined).

Links from the screenshot:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_terrorism
uscode.house.gov/browse/prelim@title18/part1/chapter113B

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lJk4Z
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm
archive.is/2sG4k
archive.is/Bxbev
archive.is/TQrnw
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf
archive.is/Dbg7F
archive.is/Tznks
archive.is/t2RHr
archive.is/uf5OQ
wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
searchengineland.com/google-search-ad-revenues-271188
adnauseam.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/leftypol/ here

Fuck off

FYI turning your consumers into products themselves is absolutely not inline with libertarians because the consumers did not mutually consent to this arrangement. I'm as ancap as they come and don't see a problem here, ad nauseam users did mutually consent to making their browsers click everything.

If you want to completely fuck with libertarian ideas you need to give something back that's of equivalent value.

Found the online marketer.

Bump - hear /letypol/ out on this.

We must reach a temporary ceasefire to attack our common enemy, Joogle.

What do you mean starting shit on your board? Ad nauseum is anti google is it not?

Friendship ended with Ancap. Now /leftypol/ is my best friend.

cancer

This
I've cost the fuckers a hefty penny because they have no decency, no regard for the end consumer.
This is how you protest.

kek

>one company acts extremely fucking shitty
>therefore we should be against all companies as an absolute, and totally-not-just-the-ones-run-by-jews

by that logic it was real communism if one state failed

Yes, but the (((bourgeoisie))) have been shitposting on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the other Sup Forums, and now they've moved onto spreading FUD on leftypol too.
I saw that on Sup Forums they're working on a release, but I would recommend having it pick a random % click for each install. If google spot adnauseam users are largely hitting it at 90% - they'll just adjust their algorithm to stop letting people who hit at 90% use it, they already do this for 100%. Or maybe have it change % at random intervals to stop google being able to predict who is using the app, with it turning itself off into a normal adblocker sometimes.
The idea behind it is to click ads, waste revenue, and mess up profiling. But as google are experts at profiling they'll eventually be able to profile the apps behaviour itself.

Fuck Trump!!!

#JumpAgainstTrump

>/leftypol/ here
Why aren't you protecting your corporate overlords like the good little Marxist you are?

I've had that nigger running for weeks now.
Will I be arrested?

Found a retard

>google start acting like petty tyrants
>but it wasn't real capitalism!
Memes aside who actually wants a massive multinational corporation running the internet like its own little fiefdom?
>communists are puppets to corporations
3/10 gave me the taste of freedom
Nah, it's perfectly safe.

Economic terrorism. That's a new one. What are taxes then? Checkmate statists!

>5th thread on leftypol is from 1 month ago, with 20 posts
>every leftypol thread on its other forums have 0 replies
>"we've really got them rumbled"
LOL
Every day proving you faggots are retarded

kek

Leftypol, you will bend the knee and accept whatever it is we choose. Woe to the vanquished.

>Every day proving you faggots are retarded
>OP has a screenshot of a thread from today
>clearly on the wrong site with a similar name
You stupid fucking newfag.

>google start acting like petty tyrants
>but it wasn't real capitalism!

my point exactly, and if you disagree then you MUST concede that communism has failed if the USSR -- one of many -- examples have failed.

>Memes aside who actually wants a massive multinational corporation running the internet like its own little fiefdom?
nobody does, that's why people are working on developing alternatives like reasonable fucking people instead of jumping the gun and submitting it all to the state like children crying after their parents

you know the cool thing about private property? If one starts being shitty, you go somewhere else. You can't do this with government and that's why being "anti-company" is full retard, you're killing the only way we can properly kill google: by outcompeting it once it pisses enough people off

>clicking ads
>9/11

kek

Ad Nauseam is Mossad Psy Op to track you dont fucking use it.

>whoa i made a thread today, leftypol totally isnt dead
LOL
suck start a shotgun you fat autistic loser faggot

NOT WATCHING ADS IS THE SAME AS COMMITTING GENOCIDE

K THANKS FOR THE INFO

Oh hey I found the other retard thread.

It seems you are the autistic loser faggot, as you have clearly gone to look for the thread and after not finding the thread (due to having to google it because you are a summerfag), deduced that the thread does not exist, and the board is dead.
You silly little boy.

We've been telling you that you guys were corporate controlled for YEARS bro

That piggy on the caboose train looks an awful lot like Ezra "The Based Jew" Levant

>you have clearly gone to look for the thread
I really didn't though, I typically boot up leftypol before pol these days to flood your shitty boards as your faggot mods scramble to ban 7000 proxies before coming to Sup Forums

I don't care about your sad one thread a day that you alone care about.

>It seems you are the autistic loser faggot
Says the faggot to weak and stupid to compete in a capitalist society.

bumping this quality thread

Economy

President Trump Cuts More US Debt for a Longer Period of Time Than Any President in History
archive.is/lJk4Z

Real gross domestic product increased at an annual rate of 2.6 percent in the second quarter of 2017
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Government spending as percentage of GDP down
archive.is/2sG4k

Milestone for Trump: 1 million new jobs in six months
archive.is/Bxbev

U.S. has record 6 million job openings, even as 6.8 million Americans are looking for jobs
archive.is/TQrnw

Wages rising faster than prices
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/cpi.pdf
bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf

Consumer confidence back near 16-year high
archive.is/Dbg7F

U.S. unemployment hits lowest level since 2001
archive.is/Tznks

Summer Youth Unemployment Falls to Lowest Level Since 1969
archive.is/t2RHr

Black Unemployment at Lowest Level in 17 Years
archive.is/uf5OQ

Stock market at record breaking highs

Lowest number of people on food stamps in 7 years

Are you sure you can bump your own thread?

Does that really work? Why are you doing this?

I don't like the system we have in place but I certainly don't like yours either.

Fuck google.

I'd just like to remind everyone to mass-report and ignore all posts linking to 8ch. Direct link is not possible as it is, so if it goes away quickly, very few people will see it.

You're a fucking retard. You probably saw a sticky or something and thought it was a real thread.

>"Improving Accountability and Whistleblower Protection"
Signed: April 27, 2017

>"Implementing an America-First Offshore Energy Strategy"
Signed: April 28, 2017

>"Establishment of the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity"
Signed: May 11, 2017

>"Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure"
Signed: May 11, 2017

>"Expanding Apprenticeships in America"
Signed: June 15, 2017

>"Reviving the National Space Council"
Signed: June 30, 2017

>"Assessing and Strengthening the Manufacturing and Defense Industrial Base and Supply Chain Resiliency of the United States"
Signed: July 21, 2017

>ANCAP: We've been telling you that you guys were corporate controlled for YEARS bro
>Also ANCAP: That is a good thing
Can't even fathom the level of mental gymnastics necessary for this.

All of your boards are so dead they are occupied only by the shitposts of banned proxy IPs.
All of them.
How are you all such failures?

>You silly little boy
The guy is retarded, but somehow you managed to out-retard him

I just did, so I guess I can.
You're the only person to mention it here so looks like you goofed, hasta la vista kiddo.

Fpbp

That's like saying boycotting is economic terrorism.

Smells like bullshit to me.

Soon the government will be the only thing that can save us and its for the best.

>implying he is older than 16
I was going to say he wasn't a smart man but it became apparent interacting with him he was using the computer without parental supervision.

>all corporations are 100% privately-owned with no corrupt government influence whatsoever

not him, but c'mon man

Come back in 6 years when you're old enough to post here. Back to your dead board.

Left and right shouldnt be fighting our true enemy are the elites who are playing us against eachother.

Jesus you are stupid. It's not even "my board" you dumb faggot, I just lurk it to see what dumb shit they're doing. Surprisingly though, none of their posts are as droolingly stupid as yours.

Agree.

I'm a radical centrist.

>You're the only person to mention it here so looks like you goofed, hasta la vista kiddo.
There was a whole thread a few hours ago with links, and I seemed to be the only one reporting them. Mods seldom examine a single report, it has to be mass-reported. So any kind of link to us should be removed. All I'm saying.

It's not like they can subvert us, as we know far more than they do, but it's still annoying and halts our progress.

This is the level of retard we are dealing with here Sup Forums

>i-i'm not leftypol im just a cheerleader
Holy shit do you just brush your teeth with their limp autistic dicks? You're pretty pathetic bud.

leftypol is not sending its best

There are some members of the (((bourgeoisie))) trying to slide this thread right now. They are in damage control. Adnauseam will be the end of their second dotcom bubble and they know it.

Oh, I get you. As you can see there's some mong in this thread spamming leftypole - little surprise it's a XXXL retard.

Keep your shit to any one of your "totally not dead" boards.

/leftypol/ has coordinated raids on here and other right-wing websites/youtube channels all the time. It's worth knowing and informing about this.
You would realize this if you weren't a droolingly stupid newfag. Just stop posting already. It's really not working out for you.

what the fuck is this thread about also link to thread in pic

Nigger if you have a computer and phone, you ARE the bourgeoisie and you're too fucking stupid to realize it. Goddamn you people are legitimate retards.

>2 fat autistic jobless losers shitposting on Sup Forums between their 5 split personalities is a coordinated raid
HAHAHAHAHAHAHH
GET A LOAD OF THIS RETARDED FAGGOT

>droolingly
You really like this word don't you? I can tell you're /leftypol/ due to your shame tactics to try to gaslight user.

this thread is basically autism.

see
and
if only commies were so opportunistic in business as they are in spreading cancer ideologies, maybe they might get somewhere in life. But then again, they're commies so it may have already been hopeless

>he doesn't know how murdoc murdoc got shut down
and there's the proof you're a newfag
I'm not even siding with /leftypol/ you stupid faggot. I just started arguing with this dumbass because he made a
>droolingly
stupid post.

Okay kike, first we take down (((Google))), then we start killing each other off like the good ol' days. What do you say, friend?

>he thinks his dead boards can take credit for other peoples work
>"im not even a marxist im just pretending to be retarded as i try to recruit for our shitty forums"

Americans on Sup Forums "trolling" leftypol by fucking screaming at each other in an autistic rage baka senpai it's a little pathetic
Molotov-Ribbentrop is on!

>Google Issuing Refunds to Advertisers Over Fake Traffic, Plans New Safeguard
wsj.com/articles/google-issuing-refunds-to-advertisers-over-fake-traffic-plans-new-safeguard-1503675395
Basically, Google had to cough up 7-10% of their ad revenue for false traffic.
>Report: Google earns 78% of $36.7B US search ad revenues, soon to be 80%
searchengineland.com/google-search-ad-revenues-271188
Considering they have more than 26 billion there, that's more than 2 billion that they lost.

adnauseam.io/

AdNauseam is basically UBlockOrigin, but it also sends false clicks to advertisers and false data to trackers.

Basically, we're trying to increase the amount of fake traffic, and fuck over Google. :^)

>leftypol consists of such retarded fuckwads they post on instagram with an iphone about how they hate capitalism and america

>no safe spaces
>proceeds to spam thread because he is butthurt it goes against his interests as an (((online marketer)))
Bless, you're really mad aren't you?

>leftypol is so retarded they dont actually understand what safe spaces are as they get laughed the fuck out of any thread they are in
>they have to ban any sort of Sup Forums posters from their boards because they get humiliated in their home turf too and are butthurt bitchbabies about it

die commie

not him but it's still not a safe space If he wants to do that then so be it. He's not trying to get you banned for your opinion just because you have an opinion, if anything he's just fucking with you

average /leftypol/ beta

t. google defender

>because the consumers did not mutually consent to this arrangement.

Oh fuck off you lolbertarian shitbag, we all know 90% of lolbertarians will rally behind "If you don't read (or can't understand, same diff) the fine print, you deserve to be fucked over by MegaCorp™"

HAHAHA

this is hilarious though

google's scared as fuck

You can fuck off. We hate Google and multinational corporations for different reasons.

Sure, I wouldn't mind both of us destroying them while using similar techniques, but to attempt to classify our common cause under an umbrella as "anti-corporation action" is fucking dumb.

We're all just a bunch of ants. Once we've destroyed the beast, we can go ahead and have our ant-fight.

literal straw men

that's the peoples ice-cream god damnit, seize the means of production in the name of the proletariat!

I can't imagine having been so thoroughly humiliated my only response would be something so retarded and nonsensical as implying what you did. You got told.