Well, Drumpfies - you mad?

Is she autistic?

That whole outrage from people like Molyneux about that shit was retardation. I didn't mind when MDE was posting shit like, "Mitt Romney's head sure does look like a good place for a bullet," and I was never mad about this.

idk how anyone can like her. if you watched 1 minute of my life on the d list. she was literally a vapid attention seeking whore who did shit just to get attention.

stop giving her attention shes not worth it

Yes sweetheart, it was. You know what else was manufactured outrage? The whole "Nazi's saying mean things is equivalent to antifa torching buildings," yeah the way YOUR COMPANY CNN covered this was pretty "B.S."

Neither was I but if the Left won't play fair then neither will I so anything that can be used to hurt them should be employed

at what? that picture gave her an undeserved 15 minutes, now she is back for another 15. She is too pathetic to be mad at.

This is pretty funny. You have to laugh when an actor yet again get the better of Drumf.

Not really. Kind of funny actually because that's literally the stupidest thing you could do after being relentlessly bashed by your own party. It's like, oh no I got hit by a car and now I broke my bones. I know, I'll go get hit by another car.

Good. Apologizing is for cowards.

That must be a wig

fire up your memes again, boys

What have people been saying about this?

That shit was satirical and over the top with no reach and no real threat of mitt romney being shot.

Trump has deep state, mainstream media and half the country who wouldn't be opposed to him be being killed in office. People who tweet and post publicly outloud that they wish violence and death upon him.

Whole different situation when you also throw in the fact that Kathy is a D list celebrity who did the stunt with 100% seriousness.

>Is she autistic?
>444

you got your answer.

>Unfunny comedian makes a joke about killing the POTUS
>Media backlash - after a bunch of sponsors and advertising agencies threaten the money pit of CNN
>She cries and apologizes, breaks ties with almost everyone that still thought she was relevant or funny
>Month or two later she's back on, reversing her apology, trying desperately to justify her lame and tasteless humor

I just love how CNN was tongue deep in her ass and vag, pulled out, and now she's desperate to get that tongue back somehow just for virtue signaling.

When did she apologize? All I remember was her threatening to sue the Trump family for "breaking" her.

i came

You can't just retract apology, it already happened. She lost and apologized.

OP, I just want to remind you that a thread died in order for you to create this piece of shit.

Trump should drop a tweet about her non-apology and how there's nothing to take back.

>I got a new publicist
fixed

She also ended her friendship with Anderson Cooper.

I don't think she's broken enough!

>I'm a has been "comedian" who is being ignored by a media that has moved on
>LOOK AT ME! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No one was actually mad about this. It's just that we imitated the left to prove a point.

>implying she still has a career

Would be nice if someone cooked that cunt into a stew, and blasted it out of their diarrhea ridden asshole hours later.

Fags like you are why leftists keep getting an inch.

dumb bitches career was over 20 years ago. women are not funny. especially liberal women.

All media outrage is BS, not just when it's going after you.

ok what the fuck they shut down a god damn site called fuckin stormfags cuz they hold controversial opinions BUT SHE LITERALy LOOKS LIKE SHES MAKING ISIS PROPAGANDA ABOUT ASSASSINATING THE PRESIDENT AND IT ONLY GETS A SLAP ON THE WRIST and now shes like fuck it, that apology was a lie. i mean i dont even fucking care but this level of hypocracy is just getting fucking dumb

You don't have to be on any side to want kathy griffin to fuck off and die.

How did this bitch become a thing again? Is she broke and starving for work/attention already? That didn't take long.

She is so pathetic.

Here's Kathy without 2 hours of make-up work.

wow. what a surprise.

Too late bitch, you already cried about it. You can't uncry on TV.

I still want this, but not any more than I did before she did this.

Staaaaaaan Darsh! Darshy dar de darsh!

Dude that's Aphex Twin. Quit lyin

What a dumb ugly whore inside and out. I hope she gets hit by a bus.

lol no
She's just a washed up hack trying to stay relevant. Hardly anyone under 30 even knows who she is except as the "lady that apologized for the Trump beheading thing"

Ya the outrage was B.S. and it got you fired because of it. Progressives always get so mad when the right uses their tactics against them, its not like its a big secret, we know they don't actually care or give a fuck. If they did they'd tell black kids to pull there pants up, raise their kids, finish school, and stop blaming racism for all their problems, the Asians did it, and they are honorary whites now.

Literally who?

BITCH YOU WANNA GO ROUND TWO WITH THE INTERNET AGAIN?

A Joan Rivers wannabe. She ain't mad she lost friends because she gained publicity. No such thing as bad publicity for these types.

Who said we all support Trump as the alt-right? The idea of white identity was our main goal. Trump is a pawn. We know we have neo-nazis in our group. Just like we all have bigots in our own family.

I'm sorry!!!

Ok not really!!!

What a moron.

These "apologies" are all bullshit anyway. Nobody is sorry for shit they said.

What are we fucking 5 years old? She should simply be arrested for treason and be hung.

Fucking kike

Don't woyrreh gouyzs she wuz just trollingz in realz lifez.

Why didn't they use her most recent picture anons?

Also, with free speech comes with thinks we don't agree with. But do we hate family for being bigots? We are all still family after all.

ALSO, I thought Kathy Griffin is a gay icon? Why would she leave her house without makeup on? Feh.

lol even Keith Olbermann and Joe is Joe said she went too far. I wonder if they'll even acknowledge her essentially giving them the finger.

Who?

It was a simulation of the outrage the left constantly screeches about. Notice how the left all make fun of safe spaces and being a unique individual now?

I mean I do enjoy shock humor, but a pundit that's sponsored by major news outlets isn't the place for it.

I could never tell her and Andy Dick apart.

>Trump is the 45th POTUS
Nothing to be mad about.

she made an ass of herself on australian tv so id say im happy

She is a kike, they are always faking shit for the benefit of the goy and then gloating later.

It's what they were born to do

> culpability is based on public opinion
> morality is a popularity contest

stormfag detected

actually she is irish trash

This.

All she's doing is make everyone realize the true nature of kikes.
They have no sincerity. To them it's a joke.

people forgot about her again
so she retracted her apology, now she's in the news again

y tho

Who?