When THE FUCK are we going to get a real cure to male pattern baldness? Minoxidil is a pain in the ass...

When THE FUCK are we going to get a real cure to male pattern baldness? Minoxidil is a pain in the ass, finasteride will kill your dick and hair transplants wont keep the rest of your hair from falling.

It's 2017 ffs, we have sent people to the moon and decoded the human genome, why is it taking them so long to come up with something? Whoever finds a cure will become rich overnight.

I'm not balding by the way, I'm just interested on the subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/category/spoken-word-kcaltv/3552880-fda-approves-hair-loss-drug/
youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo
youtube.com/watch?v=N-KSdzki0-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ysn_lq2coPw
youtube.com/watch?v=DuCcAwKnA7Y
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814134816.htm
swisstemples.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
youtube.com/watch?v=5Greaw5MK9k&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Chile
>I'm not balding by the way,

kys liar

>finasteride will kill your dick

Wrong. This is a meme.

Fuckhuge amounts of estrogen, like 4-8mg daily, will completely reverse MPB. Take it with raloxefine (anti-breast cancer drug that blocks estrogen in the tit area) if you won't want tits.

Fuck off you balding faggot, come back when you have real problems.

hey schlomo, you are a cursed race with shit genes. you will always be bald and have coke bottle glasses. and thats why you hate whites so much, becuase we are 20/20 and never go bald. fuck you. and we have bigger dicks. and we don't put up with your sceming bullshit and can see through your lies. THAT is why you want white genodice. fuck you.

> It's 2017 ffs, we have sent people to the moon and decoded the human genome, why is it taking them so long to come up with something?
false equivalence
>I'm not balding by the way, I'm just interested on the subject.
I don't believe that

FDA just approved Jakafi (Ruxolitinib) - a JAK inhibitor class drug that in topical form might be magnitudes better than Minoxidil for AGA. For AA it's basically a cure but you have to keep using it (so not a real cure in sense).

losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/category/spoken-word-kcaltv/3552880-fda-approves-hair-loss-drug/

The Male Pattern Baldness Myth - The Genetic-Androgen Hypothesis

youtube.com/watch?v=mVq9XD0Ydzo

youtube.com/watch?v=N-KSdzki0-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=ysn_lq2coPw

youtube.com/watch?v=DuCcAwKnA7Y

>being a balding cuck
lmao

Y-you can do this?

Look up SETIPIPRANT. Its like finasteride but works further down the chemical chain, with no side effects.

Quick rundown?

Maybe it has something to do with being a cuck or a jew

>balding
>caring if ur dick is killed

Yes. It's a popular combination among trannies/ genderqueers who want a flat chest.

My Grandpa's on both sides of my family are hitting 90 with a full head of hair and one even never went grey.

My asshole hair is something redicolous tho so there is a con to having great genetics.

Just dont bald nigger. It's not that hard!

It's not a meme. Fin killed my dick 10 yrs ago. I'm about to go back on it tho bc like OP said, my HT has fallen out too much.

I did full blood work before and I'll be taking supplements to keep my T up but still, we'll see what happens. Hopefully I'm old enough now it won't kill my dick again and ruin my life a second time

Mixed-raced master race so I will never go bald.

I'm 35 years old and all my co-workers, some even younger than me, are already going bald.

Being white is overrated.

Who cares. The right wing haircut is literally a shaved head.

It has evolutionary fitness. Don't worry about it.

Lad, do I have news for you:
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170814134816.htm

This you fucking cucks

I'm on Dutasteride 0.5 with no problems. Slightly reduced sex drive, which is good cause it was through the roof before. I'd say my erections are harder since I don't wank nearly as much.

Same reason they haven't found a real cure for acne. Treating makes more money than curing.

I drink cow milk everyday and I've never had a balding problem

Also this. If you are balding but confident as fuck, you are more attractive to women than a non-balding confident guy.

You dont need hair anymore. You're evolving. Soon. Your skin will be gray and eyes large and dark.

i megadose that shit and I jerk off like 3x a day. OP is a fucking moron.

I now have more hair than when I was 16.

this is a nice politics thread and not a slide at all
s a g e

I can't doodle. Somebody make a chad meme about balding. The virgin cul de sac vs. the chad cueball

I've shaved my head a couple of times when I was in college just for the lolz and I looked like a chad. I actually got a lot of pussy.

I'm 6'3 so that helps. If you're a manlet and your bald... you might as well kill yourself, because you have no future

woah, all that politic
>inb4 "ba-balding is a sign of high test!!!"

I got news for you friend that that old as fuck looking bald guy on the right is only attractive to middle aged chicks and single moms looking for a meal ticket. Same attractive as the left.

i gotz the cure brO

-> Check'm

no, chad is having hair you bald cuck. go die. superior genes is never balding. thats why us god tier people do not mate with inferior fucking shit like you.

Promising.

2 hours of youtube videos. fuck outta here user

I used to take Fin when I was younger and it made me grow actual a cup sized tits over the course of a year. Wasnt even balding but just took it to prevent it. Really wish I hadn't. 33 Now and still not balding, so be careful bros

>kekistani flag

lol you haven't taken the chad pill

It's all about height, frame, and jawline. Just because you have hair it doesn't make you a chad.

>hey schlomo, you are a cursed race with shit genes. you will always be bald and have coke bottle glasses. and thats why you hate whites so much, becuase we are 20/20 and never go bald. fuck you. and we have bigger dicks. and we don't put up with your sceming bullshit and can see through your lies. THAT is why you want white genodice. fuck you.

summerfag the post. i had a laff

It's like genital herpes, curing the thing would be less profitable than current palliative medication.
I wonder who could be behind this.

>don't wipe your ass because a little bit of squelching isn't a real problem

HAHAHA

Balding is the least of your worries idiot.

What's wrong with wearing a man toupee if you're going bald? Why are women allowed to wear wigs, but not men? I mean toupee tech is getting pretty advanced these days, why can't we just allow bald men to wear toupees without stigmatizing it

Is being bald the true redpill?

Turkey 2k euros / transplant

I honestly don't get it in terms of the SJW thing at least. Half of these hipster sjw fags on jewtube are in their twenties and have receding hairlines. 27 here, got a few strands of grays but goddamn. Their testosterone must be low as fuck. Make sure your songs play sports as kids.

your sons*

actually a good point. I heard you can get hairpieces semi-permanently planted. It will come off eventually but you can still shower with it.

Baldies are natural skin heads, they're born nazis.

Nazi larpers have to shave daily just so they can achieve what Chad has naturally.

I'm bald and I've never heard of this shit you are talking about. I guess you are bald head ass and balls a perhaps the eyebrows too

>tfw 33 and full head of hair

Watching my childhood friend go bald was painful. Genuinely felt bad for him, because he got it similar to OP's picture where it was like his whole head got patchy and mangy looking. Started wearing hats to hide it, but then eventually embraced it and just shaved his shit off. He still wears hats usually but it's just because they fit and he looks slightly weird when bald.

I have a bit of recession at the temple, but it's minor. Got lucky with my hair, though I do have some gray strands.

companies don't like cures, they like treatments. Can't keep nickle and diming people for cures, but you sure as fuck can with treatments

caring about going bald = you are mentally a female

It's genetic, but it's also due to an abundance of testosterone. Why else do you think people on steroids have their hair fall out at an alarming rate?

Besides, it's masculine. Women actually like bald men. I'm not talking wispy unkempt bald, I'm talking shaved head or Bruce Willis late 80s bald. If you manage to wear it with confidence it will show, if you try to hide it it will show.

i knew/know a mulato pos who is going bald, but his curly hair makes it harder to see

THIS IM SAVING UP

ya, fuck curing cancer and making the world a better place, this guy doesn't have enough hair on his head---
To the NIH!!!

>I am a pusy, the thread
skin is in

Yeah I don't even give a shit anymore. I have a badass beard, and I shave my head. I'm 5"8, and if I could choose between being tall, and having hair, I would pick being tall.

I guess I'm such a low tier human being I can't even imagine having no genetic flaws at this point. It's become the white noise in the background of my (((life)))

Do you have an actually convincing source that this could be helpful for AGA and not AA? I'm seeing articles from even a couple years back and they seem to downplay the possibility that it could be used to treat MPB

hi, i am a chad. and i will never go bald. sucks to be you!

awe, so sorry david davidberg. i'll be over here not giving a fuck about your wonton nonsense.

>Didn't capitalize sentence
>lower case I
>Started sentence with and (also not capitalized)
>Also didn't capitalize last sentence
>Kekistan flag

You are an IQlet

>Whoever finds a cure will become rich overnight.
yeah, but they don't want to cure you just like that, they want to milk you, that's how the pharma industry works, that's how capitalism works, they don't want permanent solutions, they want to milk you like a cow

You think the reason they are losing hair is because of low testosterone? Zero Testosterone = zero hair loss.

I'm probably going to go bald some day and I say just embrace it. Yea it sucks but what can you do. You don't want to have some monstrosity cover up on your head or take a bunch of weird pills to fix this shit. The most important thing you can do is keep your body healthy and take aging as it comes.

well id rather die than be bald so i agree with your statement

How so?

HERP DERP the jews have done nothing but innovate and perfect every single thing of DECEPTION in human history

braces
fake tits
fake eye colors
fake hair/dyeing
nose jobs
other general plastic surgery

SO THEY CAN APPEAR MORE... what?? MORE WHITE.

yeah, we know better, jewie jewberg. all of your innovations are to make your own repulsively ugly people look more acceptable to whites. and you intermarry to have ugly little halfbreeds like angelina jolie and scarlett johannsen, meagan fox, etc. yeah we know. we've always known.

FUCK YOU, YOU BALD. UGLY. BLIND. SHORT. WORTHLESS PIECES OF COVETOUS SHIT.

>online IQ tests mean something, all designed by jews to rate how much bullshit we can pump into someone, and how fast they can recall it

interesting. tell me more, chaim.

You are the reason the European IQ average is so low..... hundreds of thousands of (you)s weighing us down

Jews don't have a working class

coulda told your perents, WHY DID YOU HAVE BE I"M AN ABOMINATION

why havent you necked yourself yet, ugly? please dont pass those shit genes on to anyone else.

Read this guy's site. You're welcome.

swisstemples.com/

I've een taking propecia for 18 years. It works perfectly and does not reduce my sex drive. I just got a handjob from a Taiwanese massuese last night while I fingered her asshole and my erection was fine.

Your only real option without hair plugs is to shave it and get /fit/.

Eh that's kind of a myth though. From what I understand, testosterone levels aren't the relevant thing in hair loss. It's the enzyme(forgot the name of it) that binds with testosterone that stops hair loss. You'd think more T=less hair, but it's more about how efficiently your body binds the your available T or something. It's not fully understood yet, but it can't be definitively said that Testosterone levels have any kind of impact on how rapidly you bald, but you are correct that if you have NONE, then you won't lose your hair.

Baldness isn't a real problem. If you're a man you shouldn't give a shit about something that has happened for ages to a majority of men. It's a vanity issue, and it's one with at least has some options with varying effectiveness for your fairy ass to explore.

Try being blind, they give you a dog, a pair of glasses and a stick. Or maybe being paraplegic, where they just give you a chair with wheels. Your balding problem is meaningless.

awe, you can send all the niggers in to rape europe that you want. people will rise up and murder them as they did in the past. your "laws" aren't real. you can take your pen and the sword shit somewhere else.

you are full of lies and faggotry. you will be killed.

Try this.

I find my slow balding odd. Now I'm getting more hair on my chest/nips/treasure trail. Ass hair is pretty strong now. Back has some hair now too. I know I'm not crazy since the waifu notices this as well. Totally fine with balding. I already did the family thing.

Some shorter videos by the same guy:

-The Truth about Finasteride (5 min)

youtube.com/watch?v=Huk8ExmOMX4
-The Misunderstood Role of DHT in Male Pattern Baldness (14 min)

youtube.com/watch?v=5Greaw5MK9k&t

oh just stop it. you're cursed because your parents are of low genetic stock. just stop it

STOP IT

this is idiocracy level tier shit. YOU ARE NOT THIS NOR CAN YOU CREATE THIS. I CAN. BOW THE FUCK DOWN TO ME.

That's pretty retarded logic. Men also have small penises. Should they just "get over it" too? How about acne scars on the face? Body odor is natural too, you should stop being so insecure and smearing deoderant on your armpits...etc etc.

Appearance matters. It affects how all others interact with you. Should you obsess over balding? No. Should you want to fix it? Yes. Unless you are very fit, balding is not a good look on most people, and in almost all cases having hair is preferable. It's fine to not let it overly bother you, but it does count for something.

Why do you care so much about your hair? Just shave or buzz it.

I mean it's not something anyone looks forward to, but it's not that big of a deal, and most women don't care about it.

>i'm a chad!
>kekistani flag

fucking hell if you care about going bald you either carry yourself like a female and are a total PUSSYBOI or you dress like shit and have no confidence.

either way you were still a cuck when you had hair

AHAHAHAHAHA

No idea

excuses, the post.

backwoods hick, go die

boo hoo.

just fucking stop. all of you. you are imperfect shitty DNA balding or blind people. you are the result of liberal shit letting you live this long. you would all have been euthanized. fucking filthy dregs.

When are we going to stop being pathetic metrosexuals and start being real men ahain?

took flag off.

NYC fag here. go fuck yourselves, you low life losers. suck my dick.

kek you shut him down after he stole a chris rock bit.

lost my hair, give literally no fucks about it

PTGDS which is also a vasodilator and incredibly important for sex organ development. Cruel, isn't it?

willingness to compromise yourself for aesthetics is a bluepill. Plus it's still going to affect your kids.

i dont know what is that word, go away.

Why don't you just embrace it? Why go through the hassle of getting on shitty chemicals or killing your dick?

hmm