Why is the septic community so cucked on race realism?

Why is the septic community so cucked on race realism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8&t=4s
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001087
youtube.com/watch?v=aLq19FdkZns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cause they've met nice black people. Haven't you ever met nice black people, before?

cuz they live on adsense and adsense no pay for thats raycisss

if they admit its real they will be absorbed by the alt right and white identarians and have no choice but to accept being around "real" racists and nazis

Because Sargon's a quarter black and thinks we're gonna kill him/send him to Africa.

Because race realism is based in pseudoscience and cherry picked statistics without context.

Because it's their religion, much like how Catholic scientists in medieval times were smart but would never dare to question their god.

>septic community
septic tanks and septic tank accessories?

If he were a quarter black his skin would be a whole hell lot darker

>Why is the septic community so cucked on race realism?
Because so called race realists are generally massive retards who embarrass themselves, their families, and even the rodents who live under their houses.

Why do you take shitty stormfront memes seriously?

>777
WINNER

It's more about money and social stigma I think. No one wants to be labelled a racist, so they all play the same game.

I live in Louisiana, I meet nice black people everyday and I meet terrible, evil black people who've hurt me in ways I can never forgive their entire fucking race for spawning such evil too..

So yeah. The nice ones don't make the bad ones okay.

The septic community needs more BBC for their wives. I think mass immigration turns them on. Like they enjoy getting cucked on a national level. Lefties are strange.

>septic community

So we are in agreement

does anyone ever actually realize that you can see the guy's penis shadow on that pic?

>It's more about money and social stigma I think. No one wants to be labelled a racist, so they all play the same game.

No, they genuinely believe in the magical fairy that makes everyone equal, regardless of genetics, biology and environment. People who really care about the pursuit of truth don't give a shit about these stigmas (ie Jared Taylor and Kevin Macdonald).

Why do you take le rational septics seriously?

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Starting with this guy's wife.

Sorry annon forgot ss

>its more about money
pretty much it. The female one are the worst.
youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8&t=4s

Maybe we actually do.

This.

Well which one is going to get you more money from normies? "Racism" or "Magic equality fairy" so that's what I mean. Regardless if they believe or not, the point is they choose the path that's most financially/socially beneficial.

They're skeptical and science-oriented only as far as it's socially acceptable to be

Because google literally pays their bills

Race realism is retarded. A combined normal is still a normal.

Leave these people alone, please.

Absolutely checks out.

Jesus Christ, what have I done. Never have I watched this MM video.

>claims race is a social construct
>advocates enforcement of equality of the races

If race really is a social construct then there would not ever be a need to have a gov't institution enforce equality.

Patreon shekels

He's not black at all. He's shown his parents before, they're both as white as he is.

Look at Milo for example. As soon as allegations of racism come up, he's super anti-racist... When the fucker literally copies his whole shtick from Sup Forums like word for word.

Okay most shit on YT about these subjects suck but this thing you sent me has me howling. Someone actually knows what they're talking about.

>pretty much it. The female one are the worst.

Exactly because females as a whole just follow trends and fads and then try to monetize their following of them. It's like the same pattern with people like Tomi or Lauren, they repeat what someone else said on the subject and then proceed to ask for all the money and credit in the world for saying it.

But because they're women and they're still always focused on being socially accepted in normie-world, they'll never espouse any opinion that might be controversial.

there was a smuggie exactly portraying this

wish I saved it

stefan molyneux is pretty redpilled

You're right. AA is retarded.
Capitalism doesn't care how smart or fast or... you are. It only cares that you make a living for yourself. This applies to all of humanity.

>Capitalism doesn't care how smart or fast or... you are. It only cares that you make a living for yourself.
...which depends on how smart or fast someone is

retards perform poorly in capitalism because they're retarded, who knew? This applies to all of humanity.

Faggon of Cuckadd and other such entities are well aware of race but it's just that they don't have the guts and don't want to lose donation money and future opportunities in the alt-lite/alt-cuck scene.

They dont want to get defunded on youtube. So they will change their tune on everything now.

>septic community

I see what you did there. And I like it.

It's a good meme

That's what I'm saying too. Humans are so predictable. You threaten their income stream and they'll change their mind about or say fucking ANYTHING.

I only realized what he did because someone else told me. I would never watch that cuck-bestiality shit. Cute, young, lucious, white chicks handling big negro cock enrages me to such an extent that i have to go vomit in the bathroom.

He claims that one of his grandfathers came from the ivory coast. Maybe his dad won the genetic lottery by not looking much like a nigger. Maybe his granddad was himself a cuckold. Who can tell?

Because their religion of individualism would become difficult to explain especially when they're debating the alt-right whom would just point to then necessity of a homogenous for individualism to work since it is predicated on the idea that the population is somewhat predictable and plays by the same rules.

Sargon dreams about this every night

Phoneposting is the worst

So true

Yep. But eventually this individualist and losertardian types will have nothing to stand on as race becomes the only issue that matters. They will all come to our side sooner or later including the Ron Paul/Lew Rockwell/etc squad.

How did the septics BTFO the fundamentalist christians way back when?

It's always the FUCKING quadroons.

All genetic traits have general variations within diffrent groups of humans except those which pertain to behaviour and I intellegence. That's just science.

Nope if you made a scatter piont graph of gene variation, all traits would differ, but those which make people uncomfortable would match exactly across all peoples perfectly and throught all time, globally. No other traits will do that, because galactic DNA fairies wanted fairness.

because they live in Europe or nice states/cities with few minorities.

Carl lives in 95% white swindon

Also, it DESTROYS their hyperindivualist worldview.

Teel Dear talked about this being the case, the latter point I mean, forget where though. I think it was after his drama with spinosauruskin

>race becoming the only issue that matters
Earth to Kekistan retard. Race is more mixed than it's ever been. It's only going to get more so.

not to mention how they play the victim card too

must really suck to know we are beginning to 'find the genes'

And we arent finding them evenly

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001087

actually, we're evolving further apart if anything

>everything but IQ and behaviour is diverse
You what mate?

What is entropy?

So say the galatic fairies. Read any modern textbook. Fairies I tell you.

energy dilution over an expanding universe?

They know it's a slippery slope towards white nationalism and they probably have nonwhite friends they don't want to betray.

even if you're black you should hate blacks.

black "people" should go conquer africa and make it into something instead of leeching off the white man cause they're subhuman. if they're "people" that is.

all they want is gibsmedat otherwise

I actually enjoy a lot of the Skeptic community’s content, regardless of how lukewarm a lot of it may be. The embarrassing element of their content is typically their take on the “alt-right”, reducing them to “right-wing SJWs” yet showing them an uncomfortably greater amount of reverence than they ever gave any of the blue-haired dyke feminists or social equity champions. I know the term right-wing SJWs as a reactionary insult has been recklessly overused in the past couple of months, but guys like Sargon really disappoint me with that kind of rhetoric because he essentially acknowledges the white genocide issue as truth, stands for rational immigration procedure, references great thinkers and literature often, yet basically reduces the WN/alt-right/etc. movement to a purely reactionary hissy-fit. It’s disappointing, knowing that he has tons of influence over younger thinkers and adults who are in the middle of waking up to the madness in our social order - only to use his influence to condemn the resistance while ignoring the movement’s cornerstone ideas. He’s so deeply rooted in his classic liberal perspective that it seems like, when confronted by this new wave of populist and nationalist thought - which is so radically different from the current status quo that it must INHERENTLY interrogate liberalism and flirt with new political methodology - he simply struggles to find solid shore and speak the old news. The old news of liberty, individualism, and live-and-let-live ethics. Western liberalism was the utopia that almost worked, and it should’ve worked, but didn’t. Now, what is important: we must not lie to ourselves, and our children, and their children, about WHY it failed. We owe it to our successors to provide the best starting point for greatness. We must not sacrifice the wellbeing of our descendants in order to prove a point about a political philosophy that half of modern humanity can not grasp.

race realism is a tough pill to swallow but reality will wake them up eventually

The skeptics do that by boiling down all political disagreements to a single issue or premise about politics, then use that to dismiss their opposition, but that totally isnt SJW like /s

Vernaculis bitched about what it would mean for mixed relatives of his.

He also chastised the altright for dispersing at Charlottesville (after the police forced them too) but couldnt even speak at the Boston rally because antifa was too scary (while the police were defending him)

It's because they were mostly gamergaters or at least heavy gamers who are trying to cling to the ought years of the Bush presidency where you could work minimum wage smoke pot and play vidya all day and the bad guy in their mind was just Republicans and Jon Stewart was their hero.

They push against the recent changes from 08 onward, but they wouldn't dare do anything that went against their paradise of hedonism that was the 2000s

Too bad for them if the issue isnt resolved soon whites will chimp out globally. It is inevitable.

Because they're jews.

Percentage? I'm thinking about half are jews.

It's the principle that even though there are clear differences between the races as groups, individuals from those groups should be treated as individuals. Equality under the law etc.

I remember some altrighter said that the skeptic community is just a perpetual remembrance of GamerGate

And group therapy for disaffected leftists

And basically aping the arguments and appeals of cuckservatives without knowing it

I should also add to this that they recognize marxism as the core vehicle for the things they fight against, and they realize that sjws are antiwhite, but they don't understand that you can be prowhite without being anti not white. It's partly because they were some of the first people to have that jammed up their ass from birth. It's also because some are too afraid to admit it to themselves. It's also because many, especially the sargon tailcoat riders, are in it for fame or money. It doesn't help that some of us keep spamming shit about killing niggers in their comments, that has probably colored their perception of the Alt right.

Yeah, a lot of them are basically temporarily embarrassed Leftists. Others are becoming basically just cuckservatives, sargon even leans towards Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio level shit. It's a step in the right direction, so I try to just be civil in their comments and make cogent friendly arguments so they have a Alt right face that they can relate to. They're against mass immigration, but they either don't know why or they're scared to admit it to themselves due to conditioning.

I mean, it's very clear at this point that wishing people were pure individualists isnt a mature outlook on the world.

And that's all they do with the altright. And nitpick something a dumb guy said to sound like they tackled the worldview

Best you can do with them is make sane, well spoken arguments in their comments that are difficult for them to use sophistry on. Their arguments were honed going "hehe look at dumb sjws" and other low hanging fruit. They're useful in that they scoop up people who are vulnerable to the Alt left, inoculate them against it, and from there they can be scooped up into the Alt lite and then Alt right. Just be there to make a good case and win people over.

>they don't understand that you can be prowhite without being anti not white
To be fair, a lot of the more vocal white nationalists you find on here and Youtube are pretty hateful towards nonwhites. I'd be pretty scared too if I was a quadroon and someone kept telling me how mongrels are gonna get the rope.

He's not a quarter black. WHICH ONE OF HIS PARENTS LOOKS HALF-BLACK FOR FUCK'S SAKE?
youtube.com/watch?v=aLq19FdkZns

because you can't start to change people's opinions whilst screeching racism from the top of your lungs like a fucking autist

because they are pussies who are just trying to get kekistani autists to fund them on patreon

Oy goys, please help a nigga out
Where can I get FaceApp with racial filters

his dad doesn't look completely white, but certainly no black, and he said in a recent video how he (Carl) is not completely white, and it certainly shows in his appearance

He's watched Jared Taylor videos, so he has seen the "good" side of white nationalism. I guess the stormfags just really left a bad taste in his mouth.

So, not very?

I don't think they're cucked on race realism. They just don't have a final solution for it since they're hardcore individualists. This is why people like Jared Taylor, who recognised the necessity of racial collectivism in certain conditions, is far more red-pilled. It's not that he hates individualism and enlightenment principles, it's that he knows these ideas will become meaningless and ultimately dead once blacks and other non-whites become an absolute majority. Meanwhile sargon knows that blacks and pakis have low IQ but still thinks they will somehow preserve western civilization because they are individuals like us.

I doubt Sargon would necessarily be opposed to mass deportation of Muslims. I know he secretly also wants to maintain a white majority but hides it under the guise of ideology, not race. He counter-signals the alt-right because he's afraid a fourth reich is gonna emerge out of all of this based on what he reads from trolls in his comments section.

Sarcuck of Agoy gets his talking points from Google Trends

It's going to happen regardless. He and others like him, are afraid of a conflict. But our ancestors didn't make the correct decisions.

>It's going to happen regardless.
What? A fourth reich? Are you gonna go out and kill a bunch of random nonwhites and mongrels?

>Fourth Reich

Not exactly. But there's going to be ethnic/political strife in all nations as things get more polarized, particularly in majority (for now) white european nations.

The fundamental problem is mass immigration over the past 50 years. There has to be a resolution. If there is no resolution to the problem, there will be large scale conflict.

I know that conflict is inevitable and I think Sargon does too, I think he's just scared that he'll be targeted by the same people he sided with for so long.

This is not true. There are genes related to intelligence and behavior. And on average these genes are not distributed equally across all racial groups.

Yep. Same deal with Jordan Peterson. He is afraid of what is coming. It's like, just accept it man. This is the end of Western Civilization. Whites will survive and create something else from the ashes.

Yeah okay buddy. Just like I'm sure the only reason that black communities universally suck is 100% because of white people keeping them down, even when we've been gone for over half a century in some of them. Just like I'm sure that the only reason a forensic scientist can determine what race a skull was is strictly due to scrapping off the bone and testing DNA.

they can't make shekels talking about such subjects jared taylors video on the subject got frozen by youtube

they are still democracy cucks as well

This is why blockchain based ad networks are started to come online.