Was Hitler Un-Ironically right?

All white men are now "Nazis" according to the Leftist MSM. So what's the point of virtue signalling that you're "against nazis" now? Why shouldn't I just become a Nazi, since that's what they fear the most?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK1EY4bQr2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
youtu.be/Geu0R4xGAi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Pommern
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Posen
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Masowien
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Schlesien
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Litzmannstadt
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_w_Częstochowie
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Lublin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres
youtu.be/4ShDJhRNlKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>was Hitler right
you have to ask?

Hitler was the worst thing that happened to white nationalism. He loved muzzies and turks, tried to conquer and exterminate fellow europeans and now all sane nationalists have to explain why not becoming a minority in your own country is not bewing litterally Hitler. He is the reason race realism and nationalism are considered 'evil'.

>Hitler was the worst thing that happened to white nationalism
This is the single most retarded anti-Hitler argument ever made on Sup Forums. You're essentially arguing this:
>the nationalist who fought an international cabal of anti-white anti-nationalists is to blame for losing to them and their subsequent anti-nationalist policies
And you always hear the argument from Allied nations. It's always Russian cucks, Britbong cucks, Froggy cucks, or Burger cucks who pretend they didn't fight for the side that "destroyed nationalism forever". You fought for the international Jew, you fought to "ruin nationalism", you defeated the man who rose up to defend the things you pretend to care about.

>So what's the point of virtue signalling that you're "against nazis" now? Why shouldn't I just become a Nazi, since that's what they fear the most?

I can't speak about whether Hitler was but Commander Rockwell most certainly was.
youtube.com/watch?v=kK1EY4bQr2M

Hitler wanted to conquer Russia and genocide us, you stupid slant. 'Living space in the east' (aka ex-Russia, ex-Poland etc) was his main point. His nationalism wasn't a problem, his expansionism was. Why don't you worship Hirohito, ah, Kim?

Nazism and Communism are the two most immature worldviews. Goes like this:

>Daddy and mommy will take care of the problems.

>The King and Queen will take care of the problems, they are the daddy and mommy of the nation!

>The Government is better than a selfish King and Queen because they really care about me! I am part of a big, democratic family!

Classical liberalism realized that millions had been killed because of humans insisting they can force their neighbor to abide by a certain morality. Humans have been in a constant struggle to seize the reigns of power so their personal morality can rule over others.

Classical liberalism said THE GOVERNMENT IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY.

The reason you morons love Nazism and Communism so much is because you have been soaked in Jewish, neo-Marxist propaganda your whole lives. You don't know the classical liberal tradition except as a caricature. Hence you are either neo-Marxists or you embrace what you think is the antithesis, Nazism.

Also, classical liberalism is perfectly compatible with nationalism and race realism.

Get an education you goons.

>Hitler wanted to conquer Russia and genocide us
Are you Jewish?

And don't forget, fled to Argentina while his people were cucked into oblivion, to the point where they're basically advocating their own ethnic cleansing.

Are you Chinese?

If the nazis were about genociding Russians and other Eastern European, why did the allies have to implement operation keelhaul after the war?

Read Table Talks.

I just can't understand how you think Hitler wanted to genocide you unless you're Jewish.
>Lebensraum
They only ever spoke of taking back land that had been German clay prior to the Versaille Treaty. They never wrote about "genociding Russians", so I assume you must be a Jew.

>"If people call you a retard, why not just act like a retard?"

>if Hitler said the left is a front for JEWS who just want to destroy you for being white, then maybe he was right
FTFY

Because Soviet government wanted to hang the traitors who escaped to the West.

Generalplan Ost was about colonisation of eastern conquered lands by german people and reduction of population in larger cities. At that point it wouldn't matter what you were as long as you couldnt point to any german ancestors.

Yep - original classical liberals entirely embraced nationalism and race realism in the form of paleolibertarianism and paleoconservatism. These are the true "uncucked" political philosophies that should be advocated for at this juncture, particularly because they're palatable and individual issues are generally popular.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

>the traitors who escaped to the West

>Generalplan Ost was about colonisation of eastern conquered lands by german people and reduction of population in larger cities
Since there are no documents about Generalplan Ost, and all Nuremberg testimony is mostly lies and false confessions, you don't actually know that for a fact. Out of the official Nazi documents that do actually exist -- like Document 1880 -- its clear the Nazi plans were to simply rule over the people of the East and assimilate them into Germn society. Hitler wrote numerous letters to Himmler speaking of "Polish peoples being racially valuable to the Reich", and things like that. So, why would you believe these Communist myths about "extermination" unless you were a Jew?

It's not betryal if you're drafted and sent to death without equipment by a government that said it was gonna implement communism but after 1990ish it turns out they actually didnt implement communism but [buzzword] and want to kill you for that extra 1m of railway you will never get to use because you're not in the new 1%, the party, which is btw full of jews, but you're somehow the traitor for not listening to them.

Sarcasm aside, the Left calling everyone to the right of Mao a "neo-nazi Hitler-worshiping fascist" is the perfect opportunity to drive the Overton Window to the centre.

The point isn't to normalise Nazism, it's to show that the Left is increasingly batshit insane and believes the slightest derivation from The Narrative means you want to gas some Jews. By LARPing as Nazis you're just showing on-the-fence normies that the Left might actually be right that anyone and everyone "controversial" is probably a closet WN

>By LARPing
Why do center-cucks think this is an insult? Everyone is LARPing as something. Leftist are LARPing as the proletariat, centrists are LARPing that they still have political institutions that were lost a century ago. Everyone is larping, so what's your point?

They were killing intelligence, that's baby steps of genocide. And even if you think it isn't, what good is of a nation that doesn't have its leaders, scientists and whoever? Just good for slave labor and that was the point.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Prosecution_Book-Poland
61 000 indentified, 40 000 killed

>They were killing intelligence, that's baby steps of genocide.
You have absolutely no evidence and no argument except absurdities like this statement: you are pushing Judeo-Communist mythology.

>Since there are no documents about Generalplan Ost
Yeah, there is. Are you a proxyhohol?

Hi friend, I am HITLER, I write to you from the beyond.

The time has come to rise against some looneytune snotlings called AntmBTFO or something. I saw them through my black orb attacking 3 poor dudes in degenerate Miami American attire yesterday.

>I wrote some hip-hop to promote our cause with you 21st century youths.

>The time has come to rise against them and shatter their unwashed masses while you kick their filthy asses .
>You don't need no little bitches and all-around
le coward snitches, stand in the lime light of the media jews who anyway belong in ditches .
>Smash their faces and break their dental braces while you send my sides in stitches .
>Wanna hear them go oi-aich while you show them the Fourth Reich.

PS : wear helmets.
>With love, to my sons and daughters.
Adolf Hitler
(aka MC Fuhrer and the Furious Troopers )

Because you cunts have spent the last, what, entire post-WWII era marching around and making fools of yourself, and have yet to halt the decline of the white race in any major Western country?

Ordinary Americans see you lot waving around swastikas, they don't think "Man my ancestors were so cucked they died fighting my fellow Aryans in WW2!", they think "My grandparents fought Nazis in WW2..." . As the saying goes, you fight with the army you have - not the army you want. And any political movement that starts with "First we convince the normies that Hitler did nothing wrong" is doomed to fail.

>there are documents about Generalplan Ost
From the very same Wikipedia link you posted earlier, pic related

actually killing intelligentsia is fairly normal when conquering. definitely planning a cultural genocide at least but that in itself isnt proof, for example the soviets also killed intelligentsia.

>Because you cunts have spent the last, what, entire post-WWII era marching around and making fools of yourself
According to whom, the Jewish media monopolies? The same ones who tell us white men deserve to pay reparations and die out?

Still feels like bait I'm not touching this subject.

Ironic, considering the NKVD killed the intelligentsia, not the Natsocs. The Germans took the guilt for Soviet cries at Nuremberg, and the Polish believed such myths for 40 or so years until the Soviet union collapsed, and the Russians apologized for their murders:
youtu.be/Geu0R4xGAi4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Pommern
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Posen
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Masowien
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Schlesien
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion_Litzmannstadt
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Krakau
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_w_Częstochowie
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_Lublin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland

The full plan didnt survive but 'Opinion and thoughts on the master plan for the East of the Reichsführer SS' did.

Its always crazy how many whites are in these groups.

See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NKVD_prisoner_massacres

youtu.be/4ShDJhRNlKg

yup

ussr did a lot of russification, what they did to poland was not really different than occupation.

>"Hitler was right about almost everything"
-t the greatest film maker to ever live Stanley Jewbrick

In response to actions of SS killing polish intelligence you throw me NKVD killing polish intelligence. Yes, they both did.

>Hitler only hated Jews meme
He hated everything that was not completely loyal to him, Russians especially.

welcome to how fucked every newfag gets once you start reading.

What russification, forced you to learn Russian in school? Now you (and me) are forced to learn English. Britbongisation?

>The full plan didnt survive
So what makes you think it existed at all? Haven't you read the documents that DID survive? Haven't you read Document 1880? Why you believe the story with NO EVIDENCE over the story with evidence for it?

(See page 147)
www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/pdf/NT_war-criminals_Vol-XIII.pdf

>yes they both did
No, the NKVD blamed its crimes on the Germans, and Polish slaves of communism are programmed to believe their Jewish masters. Just like Russians. Polish worship Russian big brother, will never say a bad word about Papa Stalin, even though he did such crimes to you. You are still his slave, just as Russians are still mental slaves to the Jeewish communist lies of their grandfathers time. Your countries are still cucked by communism myths.

Hitler said in his own words that he wanted to leave the slavs uneducated, so that they would not rise up against him, but I never read anything about genocide.
Pretty sure you're falling for Jewish lies again...

>Was Hitler Un-Ironically right?
Of course.
>Why shouldn't I just become a Nazi, since that's what they fear the most?
Because that's not in line with WWHD. Hitler didn't try and revive a dead movement that's near universally loathed, he made something new. Re-branded, and picked and chose bits and pieces from previous movements and philosophy that fit.

What you want is the core, the philosophy, the goals and values. Not the symbols, they're a means to an end. If you want to follow in his steps you have to give him up. He made his own path and its up to us to do the same. Clinging to lost ground is a strategic mistake.

>Hitler didn't try to revive the German Reich and ancient culture, he didn't try to revive the movement of pan-German unification -- he made something new, so you should do the same thing
This is a new line of bullshit I don't often hear.

>the ideologies that directly led to what we have now and were subverted without difficulty and without a fight are good
They had a fundamental weakness, they were blind to certain threats and it spelled their end. Imagine what the USA would be now, if they didn't take nationalism and the US being a white nation as self-evident but instead made it explicit policy. You'd have had at least another century.

heil hitler!

he wouldnt have been as terrified of swastikas like some people here recently though. he said he considered it a badge of honor to be maligned by the media and definitely wouldnt encourage this utterly pointless attempt to pretend nationalism and fascism are not related in any way. honestly who do you think you are convincing?

>2017
>still thinking hitler was bad
there is no hope for you desu

>honestly who do you think you are convincing?
These are cuck nationalists, who think if they just have nice haircuts and dress in nice clothes then the Jewish media who wants them dead will be nice to them and treat their ideas fairly. They think if they just don't use a swastika that the media will let "Nazi ideas" be heard and become acceptable. This is delusional.

>by larping
By doing the opposite. They're gonna call you a nazi whatever you do and whoever you are. You know exactly what sort of move they're gonna pull so you plan for it. Rally for some mundane cause most everyone supports, ditch the divisive stuff for wholesome causes. Make them counterprotest asylum for South Africans instead of expulsion of blacks. Make them protest subsidies for intact families instead of the dismantling of support for single mothers. Make them protest equal treatment, free speech.

You know their move so you make it fucking cost them. Make them alienate everyone, and make everyone feel targeted.

More like:
>If she says you raped her
>And everyone then says you raped her
>And you're gonna go to jail for the rest of your life for raping her
>You may as well rape her.

Yes, people were forced to. Just after the war, in lands now belonging to Belarus and Lithuania they sent to gulag some of my relatives for speaking polish. I don't mind learning a language to be able to communicate with more people but foreign cultures are being forced since we want to be so western now. It was also forced before 1989 when people were repressed for being religious for example.

>thinks if he presents a 'respectable image' the media won't call him Nazi anyway
I thought you were all learning from Charloteville, but you sound like you are from 2015

Mumbo jumbo. You can't pretend Russians did crimes on Nazi occupied lands. NKVD did shit, even more than avg commie admits, but Nazis aren't saints and you're tryna excuse them because you don't want to break your asian image of big guy from Europe.

See

Babbys first redpill

your mistake is thinking you get to affect the media narrative in any way, you will never win that particular fight because they have complete and utter control in that regard

>You can't pretend Russians did crimes on Nazi occupied lands
You Polish are like Stockholm Syndrome for your Jewish-Russian masters. The Russians even admits it, but you still say "Nazi did it". This is how cucked you are.

TLDR
Give me a quick run down on what Hitler himself (no one else) said, because Hitler himself said he wanted to leave them uneducated - not genocide them.

Of course you should be proud if your enemies are trying to demonize you. You shouldn't be walking on eggshells and thinking you can ever win their approval while doing something beneficial. Their scorn is a badge of honor, it's proof you're doing something they don't like. But there's different ways of earning it and becoming a contrarian that lets them steer you is not a good one. I explicitly told you to stand by the values. No civic "nationalism" horseshit, that's appeasement, a self-contradiction, and is not ever going to work.
>pretend nationalism and fascism are not related in any way
Nationalism is far older and nearly universally adopted. Practically the only autonomous states that aren't nation-states are or were empires.

>Hitler wanted to conquer Russia and genocide us, you stupid slant
He explicitly said that he doesn't want to do that. Read Table Talk. He just wanted you to be an uneducated biomass. His dream came true, but you have a shitty infrastructure.

>muh expansionism
That's really the only shitty part, but believing that he would annex everything from Germany to Russia is retarded. We'd just have a European confederacy and Russia would be part of it.

Basically what we have today with less shitskins and more sovereignty.

you're fucking retarded if you think people are arguing to stop using nazi symbols "for the media".

they're arguing that because most people are normies until they aren't normies anymore. normies have been brainwashed by literally decades of unironic nazi comic book villains as the go-to bad guy in nearly every medium.

our people are what is important, NOT SOME FUCKING LOGO. all of you were normies at some point - think about how wrong you were back then, how ignorant you were and how long it took for you to realize what was really going on.

now it's more obvious so it's not has hard to show normies the actual truth, but it is still a journey they have to make.

3 years ago this board was mostly lolbertarians and the alt-right was hardly even talked about. when i look around at the people who are now alt-right, a few years ago none of them were further right than ron paul lolbertarians, and a lot were "centrists" or republicans.

when did so many people on Sup Forums Sup Forums forget about red pilling? why are there so many spergs who think we can just skip it now?

drop the nazi imagery IRL. all it does is scare away people who are making their way to your side but who aren't quite there yet. your people's future is what matters, not some logo or "brand".

this isn't for the media - our number #1 job should be to convince as many people as possible. showing up with swastikas and doing nazi salutes just allows regular people to dehumanize us. show up in regular clothes and act like white people, and suddenly a ton of people will not be able to dehumanize us.

>I explicitly told you to stand by the values
but see thats the problem, people arent just going to forget history, what happened last century DID happen and hiding it in the closet and expecting nobody to bring it out is never going to work. in fact since you contributed to demonizing and reaffirming that whats in that closet is the greatest evil all you have done is make sure that when your enemies do open that closet they can use it make a decisive killing blow against you.

at this point you might as well just become a globalist, or drop politics because you have stacked the deck against yourself in every way and will probably get gulaged or worse

That's the point you dumb-asses. You know their move and they're going to make it no matter what. They're going to call you nazis. That's a fact. You can make them alienate damn near everyone and be a blatant fucking cancer disparaging quite wholesome values and measures, or you can give them their nazis and it'll cost them nothing.

You want to make it cost them. To run their reputation further into the ground and send the people fleeing from them.

>we never argued that swastika is bad PR, we never did that all don't be retarded
>btw you drop the Nazi imagery
HAHAHAHA ok kid

>thinks you should keep trying to prove you are not a Nazi
I think you miss the most obvious point of all; no one follows your weakness and your fear.

>You can make them alienate damn near everyone
this wont happen. the media can say whatever they want, and make a situation look however they want. you thinking you can manipulate them is laughable, even more so that your plan is just to back them up and make hollow words promoting their own messages?

What are they gonna do, link nation-states to Hitler? Fucks sake the man was hugely into improving working conditions, animals rights, and ran the first anti-smoking campaign. Do you see people shying away from those things just because Hitler was an early and fervent advocate of them? He was a fucking vegetarian, do you think they'd take it to heart if I equivocated and compared them to Hitler?

Nation-states, sovereignty and autonomy are very powerful concepts to rally behind and were damn near ubiquitous during that time period. You do yourself no favors validating their ludicrous criticisms.

Whether you use Nazi symbols and imagery or not, whether you look militant or your dress in suit and tie, the most radical revolutionary thing you can do today is be pro-Natsoc. This whole argument about imagery is a front for power struggle between two factions:
>those who want to be radical and change the system
>those who are centrist and just want some reforms to the current system
Everyone pretends they're part of the same movement, but we aren't really.

Are you suggesting i believe Nazis did Katyn? XD
I just got you Nazi crimes but you put fingers in your ears and closed your eyes.

It's actions that matter. 40 000 people died for being polish and educated.

no. Hitler just made it worse.

Cool now link that to Hitler.

I have never met Polish on this board who even admits that Katyn did happen, so I don't expect you to.

You can't stop interpreting shit black-white. It was gray. I hate Jews and I hate Communists but that's a shit reason to pretend Nazis were any good. I'm a polish Nationalist, not german.

>if you resist your enemies they win

Could that SS thing that asked polish Germans to name people to kill and then drove around and sent them to concentration camps or killed on the spot be linked to Hitler? Let's look into this conspiracy theory that on Nazi occupied lands, a militaristic organization founded by Hitler murdered people and that could somehow be tracked back to Hitler himself. Conspirators often point to the fact that SS members did the same hand gestures and used similar symbolics, but let's abandon these nutjobs.

I would say Poles in the internet aren't representative of polish population but that doesn't mean reality is any better. In other regions you can at least trace Soros to anything but here you can't because oy vey muh 13425 gogolplex dead jews, don't touch the good boys, who somehow made 30% of communist secret police, but don't say that out loud. Average person knows of two political parties and nothing about politics.

nobody cares about vegetarianism, they care about how society is organized and what your supporting can easily and clearly be linked to hitler. It takes less than 10 seconds for a leftist to ask a question that makes that link clear and then your done, because you already agreed that its the greatest evil from the start. obviously, you are also linked to the rest of the history of nationalism, much of it very good but thats not going to be what your enemies are going to focus on and it doesnt seem like you are prepared to deal with it.

>you can't beat the shills man, the kikes are all-powerful
Did you miss Brexit? Trump? They wasted billions, and they lost. They destroyed their own reputations, and they lost. Are they perfect, is it everything you ever wanted? No. But they sure as shit didn't want it. They fought tooth and nail against them, and they fucking lost. Year after year in damn near every country we've actual right parties gaining ground, the shills using every means they have to stop it. Year after year, they fucking lose, and we grow bigger. They're a fucking paper tiger, man. They've got jack, so quit being a pansy.
The fuck is there to prove? Hitler was a vegetarian, do you see antifa hounding them? The media riding their ass? No. This isn't about swastikas. They're scared of the white man. Of nationalism, of virtues, of justice, of a wholesome society or anything else that would benefit the white man, and they will try to shut it down.

If you know your enemy's move and don't capitalize on it you're a fucking retard.

ok fair play. im sorry if i was unfairly to you.

>blah blah
So, you have a clear choice: you abandon ideas of National Socialism, probably including your nation = race, because no matter what you do or say or dress like you will be "a Nazi", or you can try to play "secret nazi" which will always make you look cowardly and weak on your beliefs, or you can proudly defend Nazi and say "I am proud of all pro-Europe heritage, even nazi who fought against Communism".

What will you do then?

>you abandon ideas of National Socialism, probably including your nation = race
Never, and it's people, not race. The nation. It's not a national socialist idea. It's a nation-state, much older than them and damn near ubiquitous until the fucking '68ers ruined everything. It's the foundation of any and all nationalism, including the post-USSR and Yugoslavia breakups. You don't need to validate their shaming tactics to stand by that. It's not a national socialist idea nor practice, so why would you?

>it's people, not race
You are describing fascism then, not Natsoc.

Pretty sure he wanted to fuck with the commie

freshhhh breadddd

>we dressed up like a bunch of maoists and it backfired so why dont you dress up like nazis so we can save face: THE THREAD.
smarten up tards theyll be here all war

The question is not how to dress, I'm asking why it worth it to cuck all over the place to prove "b-but we aren't nazis". You have all lost your minds with fear since the media called you Nazis. Boo hoo, how sad for you that they called you Nazi. Its really over now guys, amirite?

Nice b8 m8. I'm not biting. It's not virtue signaling. Both communists and nazis are demonstrably stupid alike.

The only thing I'm ok with the far-right so far is that they haven't went around punching people. So far so good. I'm with them as far as trying to solve the problem of the far-left is concerned. If the far-right starts acting like the far-left, then that means they're not on my side.

Antifa is bogged. Based Bogdanoffs!

one of these days you guys will realize that normal sane adults dont wear their ideals on their sleeve as a fashion statement like a brony or a furry. Im not a nazi for the same reason im not a minute man, what i believe is what i believe. You guys have spent weeks BEGGING for us to do something we arent going to do. Youll see a hawaian shirt a panama jack hat and a pair of flip flops and youll only know im a nazi when your head gets split like a watermelon. If i were you, id try to avoid standing out. faggot.

>Loved muzzies
Fuck of with this retarded bullshit. Who WASN'T using Muslims in WWII. All the allies were. The French specifically brought their colonial troops to invade the Rhineland to sully German blood. You fucking Russians specifically let the FUCKING MONGOLS go first into battle to rape European women. The Americans let Blacks run amok in Italy and France (Thought the whites did their fair share of raping too in France especially). And the British had their own Muslim colonies to draw soldiers from. Hitler wasn't doing anything unique.
Another retarded argument. HITLER KILLED HIMSELF. And it's not a bad thing to admit. In America suicide is looked upon as cowardice, but in Germany by Prussian tradition, suicide for a commander who failed in his mission was expected. It's why Hitler was so confused when Paulus didn't kill himself after Stalingrad. Hitler went down with his ship like the good captain should. I would see it being actual cowardice if he actually did go to Argentina and that doesn't fit with Hitler's personality at all.

Of the six 'plans' actually thought of, only one is said to have thorough planning and NONE of them are confirmed to have even reached Himmler, let alone Hitler.

>No father figures
>Taught to hate themselves
>Taught that self-flagellation is only redemption
Doesn't really surprise me. I like that they're here though, these people are jumping over to our side faster than a niggerbitch after gibs.

You on the other hand, you have to go back.

Except classical liberalism was easily subverted because democracy is a meme. Without anyone to hold accountable for decisions shit just gets passed and corruption grows unchecked. When was the last time any politician was held responsible for fuckups? You'd have to go back to tar and feather days to find any significant amount. Monarchy and NatSoc are preferable because they have strong leaders and clearly defined responsibilities. Can you even name more than a handful of politicians in your region? Unaccountable bureaucracy is cancer and easily subverted by kikes.

>one of these days you guys will realize that normal sane adults dont wear their ideals on their sleeve as a fashion statement
Throughout history the majority of "sane adults" wore their beliefs on their sleeves, literally. Its only in the age of modern nihilism and identity vacuums that anyone considers publicly displaying your beliefs or identity "gauche". You're disgusting, kys.

I'm just saying pan-europeanism or some equivocation between all whites is nonsense. Nationalism is traditionally much higher resolution than just race.

>pan-europeanism
Is a meme. Only a handful of autistic Frenchies like Drieu la Rochelle and Alain de Benoist, or Imperium Europa and Richard Spencer advocate that nonsense. None of that is Natsoc, or ever was, so bringing up "pan European" is always a straw man, no one takes that shit seriously.
>Nationalism is traditionally much higher resolution than just race.
No, cuck nationalists tend to have this opinion, but you're imagining a kind of WWI-era ethno-nationalist patriotism and LARPing that its much more traditional rather than a modern sentiment. Your notion of nationalism is not the ancient tradition you pretend it is.