FUCKING DROPPED

FUCKING DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every single person I know who calls himself a 'transhumanist' is just some edgy reddit-tier neckbeard.

why do you drop him specifically? Curiopus to your specific reason.

Is he even human to begin with?

why the fuck do you want to be immortal? Just to watch every single person you know die?

>implying transhumanism = immortality
Shit tier video

>immortal
>die

>you'll never be autism in the shell: always alone complex
kms

Your first mistake is watching him on jewtube when hes on bitchute

Why so butthurt?

checked

Not so much edgy, but it is childish fantasizing bordering roleplaying because they see it in their favorite videogames.
Figures that some dumb scrawny e-celeb would even acknowledge such a subject, even if he is against it.

There are worse things then death user...

i think his public support of trumps new kike agenda is worse desu senpai

I'm honestly not at all surprised by that, i expected it. He is a libertarian materialist he will change his core social beliefs at a whim if it means protecting his shekels. He knows if he criticises Trump in any meaningful way he will lose a lot of shekel donations as his entire audience is made up of Trump supporters from during the election period. Shouldn't really take his personal beliefs seriously; His analysis on current events is fine, think of him as a kind of you tube talking head you would see on Fox.

Styx is just trying to keep all the transhumanism to himself

It's the Peter Parker/Neo fantasy. They want to be given powers without having to lift a finger for them. They want to sit in a chair, open their eyes and say "I know Kung Fu". They're childish, but mostly just lazy.

Yeah he's a tard. He's also in favor of a "preemptive strike" on North Korea.

>"preemptive strike"
This would have been fine months ago, before China told us to watch ourselves. We could black out their fucking skies with drones and demolish their capital building in a few hours. Precision drone strikes targeting cell phones is our specialty.

He claims the majority of his income is from his occult books, which I find very hard to believe.

North korea is a chinese puppet, chinese communist party is a front for (((them))).

Nah, you can't defeat a nuclear-armed country without losing more than you'd ever gain. Norks would destroy the ROK and just by that deal a horrible blow to the world economy, and they'd no doubt be willing to nuke whatever troops the enemy tries to send into their homeland. If they were a soft target like Iraq, they would've been taken out long ago.

>North korea is a chinese puppet
Nope. Juche ideology is based all around national independence, not just from USA but also China. Chinks would love to see a denuclearized Korean peninsula and a friendly regime in Pyongyang. Only reason they can't act against Norks is because USA might take advantage of the chaos.

fug, was meant for
lane bancome

Yeah but the economic reality between NK and china says different the juche theory vs what NK has to actually do in reality like selling drugs. much like vietnam and china had to bring in capitalism vs collapsing from from communism.

Well they're kinda dependent on each other. NK would collapse if not for China trade, but China can't impose its will either because NK collapse would lead to burgers taking advantage. If USA would move out of Korea altogether, Kim would most likely be gone very soon.

China is hoping to use NK as it's proxy for nuke first strike without retaliation purposes.
That is the sole reason china backs NK.
When Kim becomes unusable by china they will place a new ruler control. We are both calling the water wet, it is a very delicate problem for all involved, but if china and the us both decided someone else would be better to rule do you think kimm could hold on?

He says "everything under the sun", so yea, he's human. Vampires like me, we're used to say "everything under the moon".

>if china and the us both decided someone else would be better to rule do you think kimm could hold on?
Nah, I just explained the Chink-US rivalry is what's keeping Kim alive. China can't act against him while the threat of US invasion persists, even though they'd like to. All of this is just a proxy conflict between the US and China. Ironically, the US and DPRK have a kind of perverse shared interest in maintaining their mutual hostility in this regard; the one party getting cockblocked by it is China which would gain complete dominance over Korea with a moderate regime in Pyongyang and burgers out of SK.

Lies. The idea that human progress will one day be able to achieve transhumanism and mass distribute it is something that is already discussed by the elites of your society over dinner. The incrimental changes necessary to allow humanity to become immortal can absolutely be achieved through humane means if the right people are willing to strive to do so. It's up to you to decide whether or not you want to help make this future for humanity come soon enough to keep our species alive to see the literal end of the universe and then brave whatever comes next.

Yes very true. except they would benefit more from feminist/communists running the government of SK.

This right fucking here. I'm so tired of people not seeing this. It's why the dems are always plying footsie with the chinks.

The commie chinks building clone facilities and automated industry should really hae the rest of the world on the edge when considering their future independece.

ITT: Brainlets discuss why Based Styx is somehow selling out for donations

What the hell did you expect

Coming from a worthless mudslime like you....yeah. You are worthless, you do know that right?

styx is wrong on transhumanism
then again a lot of people are

checking out new channels and finidng more opinions can help get you more content, there isn't enough of it to be honest, specially with youtube jewing people
youtube.com/watch?v=0hmIBVe5zGI

Also there's too man eurofags we need more American red pills.

wut you lil bitch rat boy? I met god on the wire and I'm now it!

It took you this long to drop this loser? When has he ever said something correct?

uh yeah, I'll get over it

he needs to bow to his true masters, only a matter of time. tick tock

What are you talking about? He spoke out against Trump adding additional troops in Afghanistan.

He's just saying that Trump is shifting to the center - something he has predicted for a while now.

Put on a shirt Styx, that shit is gross

Wrong flag

Styx videos have been pretty shit for the past few months. He covered Trump stuff and pretty much everything perfectly during election, but after election there's just nothing interesting coming from him
>occult video #7942 - muh Satan is actually a metaphor for gardening lol
>Gardening video #1488
>Vermont issues video #10
>epic centrist posturing hurr hurr white nationalists are just as dumb as SJWs
I used to listen to every single one of his videos, but now barely watch any.

It's not that hard to believe. He doesn't monetize his videos, and he doesn't appear to be rich or anything. He actually seems to live like a poorfag. It's perfectly reasonable to assume that he is simply capitalizing on a small niche hobby and just earns enough money to be able to do what he likes to do, which is making videos and gardening.

I think he is referring to the Syria strike. Styx was supporting and justifying the shit out of that one, but that was a long fucking time ago.