Are Brits the most cucked people on the face of the earth? Wtf happened?!

Are Brits the most cucked people on the face of the earth? Wtf happened?!

I blame Winston Churchill for destroying the British Empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/18/man-arrested-sending-tweet-attack-caused-journalist-have-epilepsy/
youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
nypost.com/2017/08/25/cheerleading-coach-at-center-of-shocking-breaking-videos-lost-earlier-job/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fear-and-hope-report_uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fear-and-hope-report_uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dank pic x'D rowan atkinson, what's his name in this show, Fowler?

Yes, Inspector Raymond Fowler

No the Swedish are

We're not Germany, Sweden or France. So no.

We do, however, share 4th place with the Americans. But we're nowhere near as bad as the first 3 I mentioned, at least not yet.

im surrounded by cucknations.

You're much more cucked than the US. We at least have guns and "freedom of speech*"

A man was murdered in prison after leaving bacon on the steps of a mosque

A muslim man was acquired of raping several young women because they couldnt find his wife.

Somebody post gifs of british police not trying to hurt the feelings of nigs chimping out.

Depends honestly. Swedens rape stats are so insanely high because slapping a chick on the ass can be counted as such.
England has these insane paki communities who do nothing but crime and fuck with the natives.
Same thing in Germany with a lot of arab clans.
In Berlin theres this one lebanese mob clan with round 1,5k family members in the berlin area.
They even have their own "community" judge and general dude who people speak to when they have troubles or beef with one another.

Its insane, were fucked.

>We at least have guns
Which niggers only use on you, and each other.
And your freedom of speech is a bit of a joke, considering you guys get arrested for tweets (exactly the same as we do)

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/18/man-arrested-sending-tweet-attack-caused-journalist-have-epilepsy/

You guys are just as bad as us, although our problems are different. I won't even mention how the UK is 93% white and you guys are rapidly approaching the 50% mark.

You're literally the worst of the bunch, lmao your government makes propaganda showing British history as "diverse" filled with niggers and pakis and chinks

London is majority non-white with a paki mayor and suffers weekly terrorist attacks even against little girls and now random acid attacks that are part and parcel of living in London

You're historical buildings such as the Admiralty House and others are run by Islamists

You get jailed for talking shit on Muslims on Facebook but the government does nothing about the thousands of known terrorists living in the UK.

Shut your fucking face you anglo-kike shit stain of the world

Naaaahhhhh the good Britons are welcome here if things get too bad there. Fair warning though if you show up dressed like a little kid people will probably assume you're one of the bad ones.

>lmao your government makes propaganda showing British history as "diverse"
the BBC has nothing to do with the government, funny enough (this makes it a bit worse, to be honest)

I appreciate your attempt, leaf, but if you can't even shitpost using facts then I can't even be bothered to read the rest of your post.

You dont know the half of it Norsk bro.

Be ready for mass immigration from western europe in the next decade.White people will flee to countries like yours.

Thats actual assault/manslaughter. Leaving bacon on a mosques steps is not assault.

Uk is damaged but not yet broken beyond repair.
What the next 20 years bring will do for us one way or the other.

>Thats actual assault/manslaughter
Come the fuck on.

you sure showed me, the BBC isn't directly "run" by the government so therefore that invalidates all the other points

White flight to the country side and reastablishing village militas and strong communities and fight from there.

If only FRP weren't pro-Israel. What do you think about "Alliansen"?

More than happy to discuss my countries failings, but it would be nice if I could do it with somebody who isn't an idiot making things up.

Considering your country legalized dog blowjobs, you don't have much room to speak either.

His name is Mr. Bean u tard

>he researched how to trigger seizures and set out to do it, and told others too.

Thats easilly assault. Manslaughter is REALLY pushing it, but a cuck judge might rule it.

You must be rusing. I refuse to believe there is anybody this fucking stupid.

A fucking tweet is "assault" now, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJcjXC3YRT8
>Ausradieren!

Its your retarded kike-controlled country that directly fought for Jewish interests and the destruction of our nations and the European man.

You fucking idiots still look up to that fat drunken idiot, you people should be ashamed. Canada has problems but they all trace back to you and that fat idiot

Only in this scenario, where the perp confessed they knew it could hurt physically and did it.

That being said our country is cucked and courts overrule the first amendment all the time.

>You fucking idiots still look up to that fat drunken idiot
We most certainly do not. Again, you're getting all of your information about a country from the internet and make ridiculous claims.

You're also very clearly underage or upset, given your aggression and general butthurt over a simple conversation. Calm it down a bit, yeah?

>That being said our country is cucked and courts overrule the first amendment all the time.

I wouldn't say either of our countries are "cucked". Like I said, we're not in the top 3 worst being Germany, Sweden or France. Although our countries certainly have problems, the good still outweighs the bad.

Well theres still the doifference that because of the well known medical condition this tweet actually has a physical way to cause the harm* to its recipient while on the other hand people are arrested or called to have a cup of tea at the local police station for posting "hate speech".

*I'd say that if follow someone and I cry into his ear with a megaphone so that his eardrums rupture I should also be charged with assault or something no matter what the content of my speech was.
Or if I know some-ones an epileptic and put on a laser/strobe show behind his fence etc etc.
It is not the matter of content like it is in the "great" Britain.

>we most certainly do not
no, YOU do not. Most Brits think of Churchill as a hero who saved Britain from da ebul gnatsees

Hope you asked Justin before using the internet today.

>Having to compare invading somebody's personal space with a megaphone, screaming.
>To a fucking tweet

Really nigga?

>Most Brits
I'm sure you're the expert in what we all think, yes? Your opinion on what "most brits" think is obviously far greater than my own, yes?

Good lord its not difficult to see why you leafs have such a poor reputation on this board. You're all a bunch of overly emotional, easily agitated children.

>niggers killing each other in containment cities is a negative
>intentionally triggering a seizure isn't a crime

The eternal... ah I mean .... the temporary, bong is done for. Cowards through and through.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring

We're the most cucked in Europe by a country mile. You're dreaming if you think otherwise. Sure, France and Germany may get more terrorist attacks than we do, but that's only because our secret services are better at catching them.

Life in this country is so fucking depressing. A thought police state. Zero culture amongst the common people, just a bunch of mongs who binge drink and go to shitty music festivals. A conservative government about as right wing as Ryan Giggs. I hate this place so much.

I've been blackpilled for about 6 months now and I can't turn back.

>>niggers killing each other in containment cities is a negative
Its not. But when you have niggers assaulting your children in schools, and your guns never come into play then your "muh guns" argument falls flat on its arse, mate.
nypost.com/2017/08/25/cheerleading-coach-at-center-of-shocking-breaking-videos-lost-earlier-job/

Want to know what happened to this nig who did this?
Fuck all.
Fuck all happened.
So please, tell me how "muh guns" stops nigs acting the exact same as muslims do in this country, and how you're soooo different.

And what is your source? A few of your friends also don't like Churchill therefore no one else in Britain likes him? Talk about confirmation bias, lmao. Stop trying to act cool on Sup Forums everyone knows exactly what you anglo-kikes are

>Life in this country is so fucking depressing.
For you maybe, you fucking loser.
Let me guess, Scottish?

My source for a lifetime of living in a country, and speaking about politics freely?

Well shit, absolutely none compared to your amazing source of....
where was your source again? You started this discussion, back it up.

When was the last terror attack in Germany or even France for that matter? I can name five or six in Britain in the last six months just off the top of my head

>When was the last terror attack in Germany or even France for that matter?
Google.

>ywn see repatriation policies
>ywn undo gay rights
>ywn reimplement capital punishment and see nonces executed
>ywn see streets filled with married heterosexual white couples and their children

A lifetime of living in Britain doesn't mean shit, friend. You've lived in one city and spoke to probably the same 10 people all your life, half of which don't even discuss politics. My opinion is just valid as yours barring actual statitistics to back it up. Come on man, you seriously expect me to believe the majority of Brits dislike Churchill, and dislike him specifically for starting a bs war against Germany?

I did it for you, I know google is confusing for you younger folks.

List of the ones in germany in 16/17 and shows the stopped ones as well.

>You've lived in one city
Wrong.
>spoke to probably the same 10 people all your life
Wrong.
>My opinion is just valid as yours
Wrong

Try again? You're bad at this.

Denial is what is killing this country.

Four terror attacks in 2016 in Germany, kek you've had more in just the last 5 months

Again, do you have actual proof that the majority of Brits dislike Churchill?

"I live here" isn't proof btw

Again, do you have actual proof that the majority of Brits like Churchill?

"I'm butthurt my dog is not putting out tonight" isn't proof btw

We've had a bad year for sure, but we hadn't had anything since 7/7/05.

So I'm supposed to take your anecdotal opinion as proof? Seriously nigger, how in denial are you, quit being such a fag

You made the assertion without source or proof, so my disagreement without source or proof is just as valid.

Either back up your claim, or admit you're just butthurt and lashing out. Like a child.

The problem with britcucks is that even the ones who "want their country back" play the victim card and take no responsibility. They all let corrupt deskjockeys push them around, even if they prove themselves the majority.

Apparently they'd rather just roll over and die than fight for anything.

>Actually being a heroin using, iron bru drinking, haggis eating, battered mars bar desiring, sheep shagging, treasonous bastard of a Scot
Have your 3rd referendum and fuck off already.

The proof is obvious, Churchill is loved and has been loved in Britain since '45. You can't possibly be serious, can you? You seriously expect everyone to believe that the majority of Brits dislike Churchill now all of the sudden

Are you honestly pretending you didn't let outdated farm equipment run your country for 8 years? After you voted for him twice?

Come on, son. Glass houses and all that.

>Churchill is loved and has been loved in Britain since '45.
Source please, or admit you're butthurt and lashing out. Like a child.

Yes, you are, faggot. I hope your shit hole of a country seals it's borders so you boil in your own soup.

Youre in denial bud

Butthurt and lashing out. Like a child.

They were TEENAGERS WITH A SEXUAL EMERGENCY

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fear-and-hope-report_uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00

>The report, based on a Populus survey of 4,000 people in “six identity tribes” across England, found that 52% of respondents believe Islam “poses a threat to the West”.

More than expected given our media's attempts at covering it up.

Kek, what do I have to be butthurt about? Its not my country the one suffering weekly terrorist attacks and whose government has sold out historical buildings to Islamists

Please archive those
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/fear-and-hope-report_uk_59a538b2e4b041393a205e00

>weekly terrorist attacks
Source? Or are you still butthurt and lashing out. Like a child.

>being this much in denial

I have yet to see a source for any of your baseless claims, my friend.

And we verbally murdered Bush over it. Daily. There isn't a single American living under the delusion that we weren't deceived like chumps by Bush/Cheney, and we're mad as hell over it. Obama pulls some PC bullshit over Ferguson and nignogs chimp out, pull a Trucker from his cab and beat him to death in the street and we write a law that you can legally run over chimpouts in your vehicle and vote the least PC politician ever into office so it'll never happen again.

Where are you, Britcuck? Nothing has changed. You're still letting your country be taken from you.

>Where are you, Britcuck?
Sat in my chair at work, talking to you. Why?

I don't trust anything with that name.
It's the name of the liberal coalition here. People voted them because they felt immigration was going overboard and the oversized public sector needed some trimming. They stomped the pedal to the metal in the opposite direction. The Sweden Democrats then made it into parliament, and people assumed swedish Alliansen would buy support from SD, giving us placebo measures against migration.
Instead they jumped straight into bed with the Greens.