Fashy Haircuts

Why do so many of you faggots feel the need to larp this hard? You aren't actually intimidating or anything like that. Is it compensating for something? I'm honestly asking.

>Why do so many of you faggots feel the need to larp this hard?
>You aren't actually intimidating or anything like that.
>Is it compensating for something?

>I'm honestly hasking.
Lol nice try shill, but this haircut has been popular since I was a kid. It's mainly normies getting it. Fuck, my uncle has one and he's a libtard. It's nothing to do with ideology.

Sure some normies get it (Mackelmore shit) but I see it disproportionately with alt light faggots

I mean it's not the worst looking cut, but ffs have some degree of originality

btw... not same haircut.

and... this.

>always accuse your opponent of what you are doing

We just like looking good. You're the fags with enough metal in their face for MacGuyver to fashion a god damn biplane with. You LARP as literal ignorant savages. I'd rather LARP as someone respectable and intelligent. I don't need to intimidate you because I'll shoot you faggots if you touch me.

Maybe it's just a nice haircut that's in style right now and has nothing to do with ideology?

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.
And a haircut is just a haircut.

Maybe I just like the cut. I actually had a variant on it before it even blew up as -the- Nazi haircut.
Also, that second pic has less to do with physiognomy or hairstyle and more to do with how he carries himself and doesn't look at the camera. Loose, backturned shoulders make you look like a bitch no matter how you look.

I know a lot of guys who got it and are Liberal as fuck (not Leftists like you = Communist ANTIFA Globalists)

Agent Spencer is ruining a good hair cut

It's literally what I get when I go to the barber shop and just say "give me a business cut" He just leaves a bit more hair on the sides.

cunt i genuinely just like how my hair looks, fuck off i'm not cosplaying.

how is this related to politics

sage

'cause it's a political identifier. Supposedly, somehow.
Honestly I see a lot of people with it who are as likely to be liberals or commies as nationalists. It's just a good looking hairstyle.

Okay faggot.

I was a "skinhead" in high school. Just a nerd and jock with a buzz cutt. (Thanks dad). Senior year I got a fauxhawk, short on the side.

Why buzzcutts and fauxhawks? Comfortable in a football helmet.

Kept it short on the sides swept forward in undergrad for rugby. Let it grow out a bit after.

In 2015 I wanted it short short shaved on the sides. I had a Korean lady barber give me an undercut with a small side part. Nice and cool.

I recently learned to shave with a straight razor. Good blending tool. Thinning shears are a must for me.

Google how to cut your own hair. It's liberating.

Having a frequently maintained and well-maintained fashy demonstrates many good qualities.
>the wearer is conscious of good hygienes
>he cares about his appearance
>a fashy is difficult to maintain properly if blended, so it demknstrates skill of hand and keen eyesight
>A true straight razor must be well cared for and honed and stropped. This takes knowledge and skill that is widely useful.
>paying barbers to maintain your fade and fashy is expensive and need frequent visits. Displays income.
>People ooh aah over a straight razor
>Fashies exude power and danger so they are sexy

All lf these things indicate strong genetic fitness.

I'm not a nazi, but I have this haircut because it looks badass and women love it.

>I'm not a nazi but I have this haircut...

I was in the ER Sunday night. One of the residents had a fashy.

Whenever I see someone who has a fashion public, I like to play a little game. This game is called Fashy or Faggot.

You would be incredibly surprised at how many of the guys wearing fashies who are open homosexuals. The last time I went to my cities most popular dance club, which is about half-gay half-straight, I saw not only fashies everywhere, many, many khokhóls (pic related). It seems to be an undercut that turned into a man bun but kept the sides shaved. Not a 100% traditional one but it's within range and on it's way.

Fags LOVE khokhols and fashies.

because the jew fears the samurai

>not sporting the glorious Scheitel
Eh, i never had a different haircut in my entire life.

going bald is the true redpill

Who would be this triggered over haircuts? Asking honestly.

honestly I'm drunk and tired for so I'm about to bail. I'm dude in second pic, rough week so fishing for compliments (decently but amazingly attractive).

but not amazingly*

I just wanted to see if I could trigger some alt light faggots who take their hair too srsly