Google 'American Inventors'. 30 Niggers come up before Einstein. Big Red Pill

If you ever needed to be redpilled on Google, see picture. Try it for yourself. 90% niggers. They even use a tanned picture of Alexander Graham Bell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown
support.google.com/websearch/forum/AAAAgtjJeM425FKBqgHdHA/?hl=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_refrigerator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saved.

here is duckduckgo
what should we use instead?

Nevermind that I just noticed that a black George Washington is the FIRST RESULT. There is 0 chance that wasn't on purpose.

Lmao exposing DuckDuckGo. So they just take search inputs and reroute it to Google and display results?

Well, i dont know. Seems like it. We need to compare on something else.

>bill gates

Contrast is racist.

Started reading these "inventions"

Latimer (2nd on the list) improved the light bulb because apparently Thomas Edison was a retard and used a terrible filament.

Drew a picture for Bell to patent the telephone.

Helped design a toilet for a train.

WORTHY OF BEING 2ND ON THE LIST

youtube.com/watch?v=TyiVDWil-FY

Man I didn't even look at the details. Google is fucked.

>Einstein
>American Inventors

startpage looks the same
>black history month

Forget this bs, help me find a missing person. We might have a clue and a couple of fucked up videos. I need all your almonds to find more clues.

They're dead.

It's because of the common term "African American" It's just their crappy algorithms not some sinister plot.

wow it's almost like google's algorithms are making black people show up first because a large amount of people are showing an interest in black history and black contributions to america what with all this confederacy and racist bullshit been said
to be fair, when was the last time you looked up white inventors, or inventors at all? that's right, in grade 8 for your project on Nikola Tesla
shut the fuck up about shit that doesn't even matter to you, ya jackass

here is bing

He was German

OP is a fag

This looks like an overcooked meme shitpost, what the fuck.

thats because the states have close to none notable inventors.

I went google warrior one night and back-traced this shit in cyber cop mode. Marie Van Brittan Brown is a fake black inventor whose only credited invention was a non functioning security system. Yet she is heralded as the inventor of modern security systems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Van_Brittan_Brown

How does an inventor with a stud article on Wikipedia beet fucking Einstein.

I though Einstein was a scientist, not an inventor.

Is this all Canadian education has to offer?

Still not a nigger.

If you think that's bad Google "white couple"

I want this to be real so badly

you realize this is because people search in great droves for "african american inventors" and nobody ever searches for "american inventors", right?

No? okay. keep posting it I guess

>Google George Washington.

first 3 quotes Quotes

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquence; it is force! Like fire, it is a dangerous servant, and a fearful master.

>Whats the secret code?

You get paid for comments like that?

What's the matter with that? if they were "american inventors" is it relevant if they were black or not as long as they were american inventors?

I suppose benny franklin was a comedian and henry ford sold vacuums door to door. Holyyyyyyy shit...

You faggots are so paranoid.

It returns those results because there are more articles/webpages highlighting "African-AMERICAN inventors" than "American inventors".

Try searching
>American Inventors -African

Google has hundreds of employees dedicated to cleaning and altering search results.
They COULD have changed it easy, especially once attention was drawn to it, but they didn't.

Wow! All those people invented peanut butter? Incredible.

Why would they change their search algorithms for some butthurt frogposters?

The top results are now the screenshot posted in OP because that's what the search algorithm has deemed to be more relevent and has found when looking for images identified with those terms.

Search "white couple" and explain that one, Chuck.

Wow, I didn't know that over 90% of American inventors were black, really made me think!

For accuracy.
They do this with tons of things, however they decided not to on "american inventors" or "european art".
Obvious agenda

America is white

European people art*

Came here to post this but still alaxander graham bell wasn't American ether or a negro.

And "white man white woman"

When the fuck was the last time you posted a picture of a white couple and decided to identify them as a white couple?

It's not Google's fault that the majority of people who use the terms "white" and "couple" in relative proximity to each other are typically posting pictures of "black and white couple" or "white couple black baby".

support.google.com/websearch/forum/AAAAgtjJeM425FKBqgHdHA/?hl=en

And "white couple with baby"
Obvious agenda

And holy kek, "successful white woman".
You ain't successful without BBC

>We wuz kangz
Not with that grammar.

Lmao chill the fuck out autist. I'm sorry the whole world isn't as obsessed with pan-European identity as you are.

And "what white women want"

Correct. It's leftists searching that has manipulated the results.

America is majority white and all I see is 95% black people at a time in America when most prominent figure were definitely white. Thats the fuckin problem.

yeah nice answer but still the truth is the truth

It's real

>WAHHHH THIS ALGORITHM ISN'T CAPABLE OF PARSING HUMAN LANGUAGE EFFECTIVELY
>THAT MUST MEAN ITS DISCRIMINATING
euthanize yourself.

>I'm sorry the whole world isn't as obsessed with pan-European identity as you are.
I wonder why

They also changed the algorithm for this too to show more niggers

Try it

Americans are cucked hahaha

>euthanize yourself.
After you.

It's true.
As if there was any question it's google's agenda

No, it returns those results because it gives higher priority to articles/webpages highlighting African american inventors. So either the algorithm developed by one of the most wealthy and tech-literate companies on the planet is terrible, or it's being done deliberately.

>Dumbass fucking leaf thinks Einstein was an American.

It grabs it results from Wikipedia and Wikipedia has listed American inventors by race in alphabetical order and African American inventors is on the top of that list so it's what (((they))) show in the results.

Einstein
>American
>Inventor
>mathematician
Pick one

>He was visiting the United States when Adolf Hitler came to power in 1933 and—being Jewish—did not go back to Germany, where he had been a professor at the Berlin Academy of Sciences. He settled in the United States, becoming an American citizen in 1940.

if it was a lie that these people were not actual inventors i would understand that you complain but if they actually were what's the problem?

He is still listed as a German inventor because of birth which is usually how they list all of them just like how Marie Curie is considered Polish and not French when she is denoted for her work. Scientists are usually denoted by the place of birth not their place or residence in later life.

He's a goddamn mathematician

>Einstein
>American

Normally it lists both. e.g.
>Sergey Mikhaylovich Brin (Russian: Cepгéй Mихáйлoвич Бpин; born August 21, 1973) is a Russian-born American computer scient
>Ayn Rand (/ˈaJn ˈrænd/;[1] born Alisa Zinov'yevna Rosenbaum, Russian: Aли́ca Зинóвьeвнa Poзeнбáyм; February 2 [O.S. January 20] 1905 – March 6, 1982) was a Russian-American novelist

He was also an inventor. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einstein_refrigerator

I wasn't aware Eddy Murphy invented something

What is the Einstein Refrigerator Alex?

Notice in the parenthesis it only lists the nation of birth? Because that is what societies like the Nobel Foundation considers when giving awards instead of considering naturalization. This is mostly because there are so many countries (like the US) that allow for multiple citizenships. Denoting the place of birth will always result in one nation whereas denoting citizenship can result in multiple.

>white

>actual American inventor
Alexander graham bell first in list still not an American. Why does this trigger me so much more than the negros.

einstein is a german jew

>Einstein
>American

Here's the real reason for why this never changes, yet when ever there is a negative search result about Nazis/Jews/"PoC"/LGBT+, it is immediately changed.

>negative to Nazis/Jews/"PoC"/LGBT+/Muslim/Women
>MSM "journalist" seeks an answer to Google as to why they are antisemitic/racist/homophobic/islamophobic/misogynistic while citing search result
>Google, fearing the usual backlash and because it's enforced by a boot on their neck by employers to be progressive above all else, changes the result so as to not be based on relevance as everything else usually is

>negative to whites/males/straights
>no journalist worth their accreditation has the balls to ask Google this question because they'd be fired based on the left would who would scream at their employer to fire them for being one or all of the insults above, which if that isn't met, they go after said employer's advertisers, who are usually of the goldbergsteinman persuasion, and if that isn't enough, they find an obscure law to use against said employer's company

This is cultural fascism.