Who pol is in the Matrix

Great movie, amirite?

Pol wishes it was neo, or even agent smith.

But pol isnt. Pol is a coward and a low life.

As a redpill on the Nebuchadnezzer, Cypher severely despised reality and apparently wished he had chosen the bluepill instead. He much preferred the Matrix in comparison to reality, claiming that it was and could be more real than life on the Nebuchadnezzer was, above all Cypher possessed no loyalties to anyone and was a self-serving man to the end, he displayed no qualms over betraying and killing people who were close to his friends.

"You know.. I know this steak doesn't exist. I know when I put it in my mouth; the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy, and delicious. After nine years.. you know what I realize? Ignorance is bliss."
―Cypher justifying his decision to betray his friends and re-enter the Matrix.

Repeating that for you. Ignorance is bliss.

Enjoy your fate.

unsubscribed from your blog

>Cypher possessed no loyalties to anyone and was a self-serving man to the end.
This is wrong why ?

OP is a faggot.
Pol is the little horny kid that programmed the lady in red waifu

Convincing you that this reality is a computer generated vision is a blue pill that they attempt at high IQ people, it's not meant to make you actually believe, that's ridiculous and even if you tried it you'd only believe it for a second. Accepting it is their goal, it's designed to create huge nihilism: what if this is a delusion world? What would anything mean?

The matrix is an interesting movie because it's not a pure red pill. It's a retelling of a Hindu analog to Socrates cave, nothing in that vein of knowledge is new or original.

BTW they don't need an entire computer simulator simulating every atom to control what you think and feel.

>Allegory of the Cave
>Socrates
Go on about how enlightened you are moar please

>Referencing high school level philosophy makes him some kind of tryhard pseudo-intellectual.

If he were a tryhard, he would have said Plato's. Socrates never wrote anything :^)

We are the ones who invented the Hitler AIs as a prank but it enslaved humanity.

Checked and checked, my dude!

Sup Forums is a notice board at your high school. Would you berate the notice board for what people posted on it? 0/10 shit post.

>Cypher is antifa

We are all Neo

Welcome faggot, you are clearly very, very new here.

I agree with this.

Memes on avoid inter-racial relations, comparing some races as sub-human, glorifying Hitler, pedestalizing women, and multiple other things make one think this is nothing but a self-congratulating gathering place for the worst of humanity.

These people don't want reality: that capitalism is good, that interracial relationships spur the population, that war is sometimes necessary to combat real evil forces that aren't necessarily tied to the Rothschild's, that there is no such thing is a god.

No these folks want the fantasy of the matrix.

>t. commie faggot failing at another raid

addressing "Sup Forums" in subject or titles should be an immediate bannable offense
>well Sup Forums?
>Sup Forums btfo
Concern trolling and general faggotry

This thread is comedy gold. The shilling is just too fucking obvious.

Exhibiting that which was accused of you.
I'm just a regular dude that has been larping long enough to know this entire board is tripe.

There is no /pol.
You're here alone all by yourself, "user".

Aye, you're either die as Neo or you live long enough to see yourself become cypher

No nigger, you are not, and it's painfully obvious. Kek

I am. Another example of that which I illustrated earlier.

>that interracial relationships spur the population

You mean a faggot with no spine?

And he says he's not a shill

you are born alone and you die alone
altruism is the plague of the wyatt mann
as always, balance must be struck but put yourself first in every consideration (until children come into play)