Sup Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT

youtu.be/jFgbpkhP-js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qVsV2hdcKQs
youtu.be/_WX3_X7ZkiU
youtube.com/watch?v=06v6yasGCiQ
youtu.be/nVZ8tRlcZhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Love this guy lol he tends to rant but sometimes he hits some nail on the head.

Convics are pretty redpilled desu

plenty of interesting theories about the manson family murders being one of the first false flag attacks, funded and directed by the cia and the office of naval intelligence. worth looking into for any one who is into that shit, considering the real doll threads and cvillie threads i assume there are a few lol

Trump should pardon this man.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVsV2hdcKQs

Mh, last night people were posting clips from The Believer, literally same reasoning on the hate thing

still tamer than hillary clinton.

this songs dope

Kek. Imagine the shitstorm.

Everyone is more crazy than Charles Manson. They just don't realize it, all of this unparalleled, manufactured horror was before his time. He merely stayed in prison to avoid it all. The concrete walls are for his safety, not yours.

yea but the boomers wouldn't like it. They're convinced he's a homicidal maniac.

MIND=BLOWN

They aren't? Look at all the people they've killed with abortion, it was their idea. They legalized it and they perpetuated it, they kept normalizing it to the point where everyone thinks that it's just a part of life. They kill more people in a year than the Nazis killed in Hitler's regimine. They kill more people in an hour than Charles killed in his entire lifetime. But he's crazy, because he admitted that he killed and had blood on his hands. An honest man is a crazy man, when everyone's crazy!

He really is incredible, perhaps wrong on some things but definitely a mind that should've been given more authority.

who is this guy? he sounds pretty smart

>Not knowing Nazi's wanted multiculturalism

youtu.be/_WX3_X7ZkiU

Here is all the proof you need.

My almonds are activated

The point in my life when I agree with most of what Charles Manson is saying.

Please god make it happen. He should never have been convicted and he's probably innocent.

"Hitler's coming back through the spirit of the youth" or something like that.

Don't you see user? Hitler was never gone. He was in our hearts all along.

Charles Manson was the 3rd coming of Jesus.

Who was the second?

atwa
atwa
atwa

youtube.com/watch?v=06v6yasGCiQ

Reincarnated jesus

Wow imagine the shit show if he did that,god that would be hilarious,just do it trump!

This was incredible. If I was high on LSD, I'd be doing whatever this man told me to do.

Styx has a bunch of videos about how he was basically just a junkie hippie retard and the media crucified him because some political cunt was connected to the drug deals.

Charles Manson was right. He was just half a century early.
The rest of the world is just catching up.

youtu.be/nVZ8tRlcZhA