Math Ability is entirely Genetic - BREAKTHROUGH STUDY

New study in nature proves math ability is genetic in nature. LIBTARDS BTFO BY SCIENCE. DETERMINED AT BIRTH

nature.com/articles/ncomms5204
The correlation between reading and mathematics ability at age twelve has a substantial genetic component

Importantly, our analyses show that a substantial proportion of the observed correlation in reading and mathematics abilities is due to genetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Genetics determine:
- How we look
- How we behave
- How we think

Culture and SJW beliefs determine
- absolutely nothing

libtard ideology btfo.

This is for age twelve. Most studies suggest heritable effect increases as we mature. For adults it's probably much higher.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Yes, It's just simply reality and this study is nothing new. There is overwhelming evidence for genetic determinism. It would be amazing if leftists would accept reality someday.

fuck off racist

Das rite whiteboi we einstein now

I never understood this correlation. I'm great at reading. Tested well above the entire state at age 12 and in middle school. Was terrible, and still am, at math.

it's okay. As long as you blame the school system and not your self.

The whole point is that your genetics determine everything ability wise. Environment is negligible

mother and father are great at math, as most of my family. i have fucking dyscalculia.

I find math to be incredibly boring, though I get how it works and why it's important. i just can't be bothered to study it. other types of analysis interest me

It's almost as if you personally as a single human don't solely represent the entire (real, valid) average tendencies of a group of human from your heritage.

This doesn't mean anything. Two beautiful people can have ugly child. It doesn't disprove genetics. Assuming you get very unlucky you could easily end up shit at math even with brilliant parents. Genetics is a statistical distribution. So yes, you had a higher chance for math aptitude but not a certain chance.

I disagree culture determine nothing. SJW culture determine a lot. Nothing positive.

Then how come sjw beliefs are taught in uni and nazi ones aren't?

Eugenics SHOULD be enforced. Fitness, beauty, mental health, physical health and intelligence should be promoted by code. There is literally nothing wrong in elevating the human genetic code for a more dignified and honored condition of existence. And it doesn't mean genocide or fascism at all. Eugenics is MORAL.

This is creepy desu.

I think it's a little bit of both. Access to information, good parenting, genetic predispositions, and also money.

Because Jews find it beneficial to keep people stupid. It took around a 100 years for them to completley subvert us.

Actually Gene editing should be enforced.

> Assuming you get very unlucky you could easily end up shit at math even with brilliant parents
shiet. that's me

Just like vaccination campaigns, if not used shadily, could affect the whole community for the better, so do eugenics. We lost half century of it, because of liberals larping the satanic nazis shit. It has nothing to do with fascism, totalitarianism, genocide or nazism.

Eugenics is MORAL.

>How we behave
It's the only one I disagree. Genetic is not enough to explain our behavior. Without learned beliefs and habits, it's just half-recipe.

Old news, but worth the bump fo more people will read.

i know how it works i was just shittin there mate for the giggles

but its still nice odd, everyone im my family and i mean everyone have proven to have above average math skill (ended up with at least engineer/statistician level education in math) and im the only one with dyscalculia

but as a bonus i have highest iq in whole family famfalam but then again its like being born with model tier face and a body but having no dick

i fucking hate my luck

>Culture and SJW beliefs determine
>- absolutely nothing

Are you sure on that? If genetics determine how you behave and think, why are most SJWs white?