#PizzaGate - Comet Ping Pong

Have you seen the reviews for Comet Ping Pong?

Try finding some prior to 2014/2013 and they're huge eye openers with code words we don't even understand yet.

I'll be posting what I have..

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2095182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#MKULTRA
twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nice ID

Slide thread detected. Circling random words doesnt make them code words.

saged

Wikipedia confirms PizzaGate by accident?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2095182

Why the fuck do they all feel the need to mention children in a pizza restaurant review?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States#MKULTRA

>Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments

Notch knows...

twitter.com/notch/status/901192994971410433

What the fuck is all this bollox. I think you wasted your time with this one pal, review's that say kids had a great time etc etc are normal what the fuck else you meant to put in a review you faggot, know be a good little girl and take yourself back to the Donald good lad.

I also believe that they truly are dirty, evil Rothschild, Satan worshiping, pedophilic Jews but a lot of the comments are fairly innocuous.

Bump: Keep your Eyes wide open, anons.

I'm literally laughing my ass off at your autism OP, you circled some words taken out of context that make perfect sense when read as a full sentence. What's even dumber you took your time to look for old as fuck comments that prove nothing. I'm not claiming that place didn't seem dodgy with all the material we've seen so far, but this? Be more sensible.

Circle these words

Remember how Pedosta loves his "Walnut sauce"?

Circle OYSTERS as a reference to Oxycontin. And why is there children's underwear near the slab of strangely colored meat? And why did Voat delete my question about how tall Alefantis is because he was spotted at a 5 star restaurant in Feb. in Honolulu?

MORE CIRCLES. Why do the tunnels underneath those businesses smell like corpses?

You sound like a Catholic priest

OP is taking the piss, ignore this thread

Please stop bullying Jimmy Comet, thanks.
>t. CIA

Seriously, get this shit back to where it belongs >>/x/

Shills get the fuck out.

I just read what it means to honk

See those black eyes? Those are known by anyone who has knowledge of forensics as something you see on a corpse.

Where else can we find these paintings?

Notice the dead leaves and the men with chains. Anyone sleepy?

So sleepy.

Just drink and take pills before getting some rest so tired, aren't we all?

Okay, sorry.

>stuffed animals and tissues for a single man in his 70's

Oh this again. You truly have nothing better to do...

I am so sleepy I did not even think of that. So tired. Let's all get some pills and rest.

Look up Biljana Djurdjevic DENTIST SOCIETY

It's just art

So when I first did research on this in late 2016, I looked up the term "spirit cooking" and got a hit at mesara.org.

There was a comprehensive explanation about how "Judaism" was the cover for these Cannanite traditions of Molech idol ceremonies, and has led to the term of "Blood Libel" and has had innocent Jews kicked out of countries for these horrific practices by these pollutants.

Spirit Cooking is the term for the Cannanite practice of holding meals around bowls of blood to invite spirits who will give wisdom and power.

A short while later, mesara.org shut down the web page. Why? This is good for people to know, so they know of these parasites, unless you support the "Rabbis" who say it is OK to take part in these golden calf rituals.

BONUS TIME!

HOW DO YOU PAY FOR PIZZA?

GUESS HOW

always bump pizzagate & seth rich threads.

HOW TO PAY FOR PIZZA?

PIZZA COSTS DIAMONDS

Where is this comming from?

>words taken out of context
they're still in context, though. you can read the rest of the sentence right there..

I ate there this year.

Their pizza is overpriced and terrible.

Yessiree. Smelt bullshit when I saw in the catalog.

Get this disinfo bullshit outta here, OP. These reviews are meaningless, you fucking faggot

Sage sage sage

This is a faked screenshot it's not a real email in the Wikileaks batch. Just so everyone doesnt start reposting this...

Stick to the ones that actually have URLs you can point to. The one about playing dominoes on pizza or pasta is a good one

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30613

This.

FFS

>he didn't ask for dominoes with his pizza

LUGEN LUGEN LUGEN

I HIT A NEEEERRRRVE

YOU SAY I THINK I AM HOT SHIT, FONTCHA

Presumably because kids like pizza since pizza is a fun, simple food that fits a kid's immature palate to a T. But those reviews seem all too convenient.

CORY AND TREVOR

wait didn't a guy named Clattenburg have involvement in the pizza trade?

I saw a new spa recently that had that triangle logo on the sign. not in DC tho.

They are always around us

We are not to fight against a nation or people, but evil in the highest places

Noisy children in a restaurant=conspiracy? What?

They are fortifying Hawaii, Oahu and Honolulu in particular. The Pacific ocean as a barrier and the local entrenched Masonically controlled corruption is great for the pizza business.

This ramped up new years 2017, they are running here. They love the plantation slave mentality and prohibition on self defense, gun prohibition and all judges owned by Lynne Waters.

Look up the FBI investigations into our prosecutor and ex police chief, it does no good, the pizza trade gets stronger.

8 and a half desserts Waialae ave. and more but they are still secret...

J'aime les enfants = i like children

bump

>all pizzas are 10
I thought 10 was a bit too old for their taste.

>with no sausage
how fucking obvious can these guys get

My biggest fear in the world is having my niece kidnapped. There was this woman outside Walmart that was following me and kept telling me how beautiful she is. She even stopped at my car and was watching us at the corner of my car and kept asking questions. I was kinda shaking and tried to buckle her up quick and lock the door. Whether any of this is true on the Comet reviews or not keep getting these pedos.

>uploading exposed flat chests AND cunny on Sup Forums

WEW
E
W

LAD
A
D

Holy.
Anti-pedo angela on his feed is TEARING niggas up

>masonic symbol
everytime

This helped convince me.

>fun for kids and adults
ALOT of places get words like this

>pizza pizza pizza
>why do they say pizza so much in a review about pizza?
Because its fucking pizza?

I believe pizza gate, but i dont think these reviews are substantial

Says the worthless fag with an ancom flag

>#PizzaGoyim
>Elephantis
Stop posting anytime.

ok, skippy...