Hurricane Harvey is third '500-year' flood in Houston in 3 years

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-is-experiencing-its-third-500-year-flood-in-3-years-how-is-that-possible/

Trump won't say the words "climate change"

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-is-experiencing-its-third-500-year-flood-in-3-years-how-is-that-possible
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/08/sorry-global-warmists-but-extreme-weather-events-are-becoming-less-extreme
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-is-experiencing-its-third-500-year-flood-in-3-years-how-is-that-possible/
archive.is/BZaA7
mic.com/articles/101902/here-s-what-china-s-air-pollution-looks-like-from-space
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
easac.eu/fileadmin/PDF_s/reports_statements/Easac_Report_Extreme_Weather_Events.pdf
thisjapaneselife.org/2012/10/10/being-sick-in-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=9RpslS5KPhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember to archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-is-experiencing-its-third-500-year-flood-in-3-years-how-is-that-possible

The climate is always changing, retards.

I edited this to hell but it's perfect for this thread

He is not denying Climate change ...
He is not giving money to a cause that has no evidence in changing anything.

>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

The hurricane is clearly a consequence of the US not believing in water and wind gods. Anyone who denies the existence of water and wind gods should be sacrificed and is an idiot.

>implying the FUCK WHITEY wealth redistribution scam had anything whatsoever to do with controlling the weather

forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/08/sorry-global-warmists-but-extreme-weather-events-are-becoming-less-extreme

This

Poland user gets it. Washington Post has the dumbest editors.

>science

Right we should go back to praising a kike on the stick and helping god's chosen

>He is not giving money to a cause that has no evidence in changing anything.

Bullshit there are various things government can do to stop man made climate change

The ice age ended 20,000 years ago.

Most of the time Earth has no ice caps. Right now we have two.

>Right now we have two
We have one.

Pick One:

Living in Houston

please stop talking

everyone's jumping off a bridge
better jump too

REMINDER THAT SO-CALLED GLOBAL WARMING INS A HOAX AND AN INTERNATIONAL KIKE PLOT TO EXPROPRIATE FROM HUMAN (EURO) ACTIVITY

like what

I went to Austin a month ago for vacation. It was suck a shit hole. The air was dry, the temperature was too hot, there was nothing but bars and no parking spaces anywhere.

Bullshit faggot.

>stop man made climate change
But it's not man made.

>REMINDER THAT SO-CALLED GLOBAL WARMING INS A HOAX AND AN INTERNATIONAL KIKE PLOT TO EXPROPRIATE FROM HUMAN (EURO) ACTIVITY
Reminder that this sentence makes absolutely no sense and neither does the person who typed it.

Yes, but that government is the Chinese government. Oh, and the EU is counting deforestation to burn wood for power as "renewable" and carbon neutral. It's all bullshit. I'm sorry. A global carbon tax will change nothing other than US hegemony in some spheres.

Good. Your fake religion deserves to be mocked, and nobody gives a shit about it enough to skip starbucks, so why should we care?

That isn't even the BEGINNINGS of an argument you low-information loser.

>El Nino
>The idea that cold atmospheric air mixes with warm tropic moisture to create violent storms

If the earth is becoming warmer, how would that lead to an increase in tropical storms? You would expect the inverse.

>THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION
We must tax water vapor, oceans, volcanoes and decaying matter ASAP! This is the only answer!

Katrina was worsened by man made warming
Harvey has been too
Welcome to the rest of our lives

fuck off kike
I'll order extra meat and consume extra fuel just for your (You)

How will Al Gore pay his jet payment ? Oh the humanity ! Man bear pig

what does it tell you when burgers are the only people smart enough to pick someone who wont bow to a chinese hoax?

>washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-is-experiencing-its-third-500-year-flood-in-3-years-how-is-that-possible/

archive.is/BZaA7

>coin term "Global Warming"
>earth stop warming
>rebrand it to "Climate Change"
>anything anywhere happens ever
>"SEE THIS IS PROOF OF CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!"

One has to admire the Jew for his genius in subversion.

You need to archive that.

(((climate change))) gib taxes to save the niggers goy

The polar icecaps were at the largest point in the 16th century that they'd been in over 10,000 years, which is when we last came out of an ice age.

Oh look, spotted the retard.

How long have we been recording weather and its patterns ?

Trump caused the hurricane, but he is the weakest president ever

You really need to stop saying stupid shit.

I may dislike Trump but not once have I seen him deny "climate change". Besides, shit sounds scammy as fuck. Showing images of starving niggers and asking to donate is more convincing.

There's two different climate changes, man made and just just the planet farting, a lot of civilizations have died from the latter.

>Wow climate change is always happening so it's ok to pollute
The argument is whether humans are accelerating it you autist. Not hurr climate change is only humans.

When there is permanent ice, like we have now, we are still in an ice age you mongs. We are still technically not out of it.

How to fix climate change:
Turn off China

Iz Whi pipol didit

nice bullshit

So you wanna just start living in wood houses with no heating and shit ? Everyone is always screaming stop the pollution when every single one of those retards would throw a fit if the electricity prices rise by 2 cents.

>3 years
>water hasn't risen even a cm in this time
>average temps haven't changed to even a negligible level
>US hadn't had a greater than category 2 hurricane in 12 years
>this is all a response to man-made climate change

No one is talking nor was the OP about pollution, we're talking about (((climate change))), you goal post moving shit for brains.

Do you even understand the difference? Probably not.

Its an extension of white guilt. Pay some guilt shekels and its all good goy. Stay scared

We need to have China and India and all the other coal-burning open pit mining countries put their development on hold, we can't risk having the whole world industrializing before we fully understand the consequences of our actions.

Thank you, you dirty homo.
Fuck this unvis faggot. Trying to pry shekels from us and help Sup Forums get further data mined

What is el nino?
What is el nina?

KYS you fucking commie cunt

Nah, China can pump CO2 and burn coal without scrubbers all they want. It's just the US and europe goyim that must pay shekels.
mic.com/articles/101902/here-s-what-china-s-air-pollution-looks-like-from-space

The aim of Paris Agreement was to lower temperatures by 1°C from the predicted ones. Are you ready to waste trillions of dollars on biggest virtue signaling scam yet?

Climate change is an excuse to trick westerners into accepting lower standards of living and extra taxes.

>Turn off China
OY VEY

But then again, Trump is the only world leader who thinks asbestos fears are a mob conspiracy.

The climate was changing on this planet far before mammals emerged and will continue changing long after they're extinct

>Climate change is an excuse to trick westerners into accepting lower standards of living and extra taxes.
This.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

He's wrong and I don't care.

PS: Get fucked, Jews. Hope you put that IQ to work on some serious air conditioning for your Chinknigger Utopia.

You're going to need it.

Faggot, it's because of the over development and poor drainage planning. Houston is built on a fucking swamp. Kys.

t. Galveston user

>The climate was changing on this planet far before mammals emerged and will continue changing long after they're extinct
pic related
nice argument about climate change, you pussy bitch

I'm a hard Trump supporter. I believe in man-made climate change. I'm glad Trump "doesn't."

Trump is like my lawyer. He knows what to say and when to say it to get the best deal on my behalf. He knows that addressing climate change as real is a quick way for someone to argue why they need MY money.

>Build a city in what amounts to a small basin
>It floods badly when it rains a lot
>"This must be global warming's fault, it's time to impeach Gromph!"

>I believe in man-made climate change.
Then you're a fucking dumb-ass mark. Good goy.

ITT : Morons without any science education talking out of their asses about a subject they'll never even be able to understand with their nigger IQs

The truth
Good to see that not everybody retarded.

OP confirmed Bozo.

Muh climate change
Muh computer models
Computer models
Models that can't predict reality
Climetards believe it

Remember, friends don't let friends become Climetards. Being a Climetard is a choice. A choice to believe in political fabrications instead of science

>it's all about carbon taxes
>i.e. taxing fucking CO2
>everyone ignores what's staring them in the face

lmao all of those graphs are using cherrypicked UAH or RSS data (ie the only 2 outliers in the entire data, both of which are outliers due to diurnal drift of the satellites fucking up the readings). Also Al Gore isn't a scientist, Greenland temperatures are not global and the graph stops in 1950 (present is 1950 for climate science), no increase in tornadoes or drought in the US doesn't disprove anything, in fact extreme weather events GLOBALLY have been increasing as a result of GLOBAL warming.

These are the standard denier arguments. Cherrypick data from UAH and RSS, cherrypick local temperatures or weather charts (Greenland ice core for example), show irrelevant data (such as CO2 warming less as it increases as though this matters when it starts at the relatively low 280ppm pre industrial or the fact that man made emissions are a small amount of total CO2, even though this amount throws off the equilibrium). Deniers have no arguments, they only have blog posts and cherrypicking

Here is some actual research

>Models are correct
Comparing Tropospheric Warming in Climate Models and Satellite Data, Santer et Al 2016
Robust comparison of climate models with observations using blended land air and ocean sea surface temperatures, Cowtan et al 2015

>Sea level is rising faster
Temperature-driven global sea-level variability in the Common Era, Kopp et al 2015

>problems are increasing globally
Increasing drought under global warming in observations and models, Dai 2013
Anthropogenic contribution to global occurrence of heavy-precipitation and high-temperature extremes, Knutti 2015
Global Increasing Trends in Annual Maximum Daily Precipitation, Westra et al 2012
Past constraints on the vulnerability of marine calcifiers to massive carbon dioxide release Ridgewell 2010
Reconstructed changes in Arctic sea ice over the past 1,450 years Kinnard et al, 2011
easac.eu/fileadmin/PDF_s/reports_statements/Easac_Report_Extreme_Weather_Events.pdf

Because its not climate change its been over due for 20 years and the fact that we had el nino this year it was likely to happen

I remember everyone denying that the Earth was round back then.

Yes, I'm the time traveler

>CO2 Is pollution
spotted the retard

ITs redundant, name one time in history or prehistory when climate wasnt changing

Uh-huh. Listen- mankind has been changing its environment, intentionally and unintentionally, for millennia. You really think it's not possible that a world-wide presence in the billions doesn't have the possibility to go so far as to influence climate patterns? I've been around the world, literally, and in as many ways mankind is still puny and small compared to the scale of the planet, I also understand runaway positive feedback scenarios and how sensitive any large complex system like the planet's climate can be.

It's foolish to believe that man-made climate change isn't real. The real issue is the extent of how much we should care- how "bad" is it, what should be done about it, if anything at all.

Climate change deniers are often stupid. But the root reason for denying climate change is solid- somebody wants their money, and no line of Hollywood Celebrities is going to get them to give it up, no matter how much they try to frighten plumber joe with "change."

Mathematically, scientifically, we're better off opening up economic opportunities for economic prosperity and to encourage technological development that may lead to better solutions than things like carbon tax, carbon recapture, mandates on emissions, and the shutdown of fossil fuels.

>muh cherry picked
>this isn't cherry picked thought goys!
>EASAC aka Soros bux central
you've already been debunked 4 times above, fuck off

>The climate is always changing, retards.

this.

holy shit is it retarded

>people who can't file forms correctly, can recede the ocean

I never get people who treat the state as their god.

Daiky reminder, only mental retards believe in anthropologic climate change.

stare up at the sky and freak the fuck out about it
surrender to a small elite because of the shape of the sky

Why dont we learn how to stop Hurricanes with SCIENCE before trying to save the planet ?

In antiquity, the Isthmus of Corinth was only 70 feet wide.

>that fucking image of some asians being sick and showing respect to their fellow people.

It's fucking part of their culture holy shit, if the smog was so fucking bad why aren't the fucking kids wearing masks?!?

FUCKING FAKE NEWS ALERT.

thisjapaneselife.org/2012/10/10/being-sick-in-japan/

It's a fucking cultural phenomenon in asian countries

It's glorious. Hail to the god emperor. Carbon credit merchants BTFO

But I can pick ANY data set other than RSS and UAH and it agrees with the models. I can look at global data regarding weather events and see changes due to climate change, you have cherry picked local. You have also cherry picked Greenland temperatures and claimed they are global. Why do you not show a composite of all the datasets? Why do deniers only use those 2 datasets for everything? Could it be that those are the only ones showing the narrative you believe in? Why not use a greater variety of datasets? Why do you ignore that both UAH and RSS have been shown to be wrong due to diurnal drift?

Also reminder that this situation was caused by it raining too much because the storm didn't move. It would have been nothing if it kept moving. Next someone will try to tell me that storms not moving isn't an anomaly caused by a perfect set of unlikely variables, but instead global warming makes storms sit in one place.

> I also understand runaway positive feedback scenarios and how sensitive any large complex system like the planet's climate can be
>ignores all actual data
>but I've been around the world!
>better off opening up (((economic opportunities for economic prosperity)))
Nice "muh feels" argument, jew.

Anyway, what should we ban first? Trilobites?
Prehistoric fish? Dinosaurs? Early mammals? Woolly Mammoths? THESE SPIKES ARE SCARY TAKE MY MONEY AND TRANSFER MY NATION'S WEALTH TO NIGGERBANIA AND CHINKCHONG LAND P-P-P-PLEASE

536 AD was a "year without a summer". Before this, during the last days of the western Roman empire, Ravenna was Italy's most important port.

>only 70 feet wide

Indeed, as the photograph shows you not measuring it by width, but by length.

Brainlet here, does this mean that sea-levels have dropped since Roman times? I thought the global warming was melting the ice caps causing sea-levels to rise.
Also
>implying that whole cities didn't move miles inland to avoid being sacked by Muslim raiders during Islam's dominance of the Med

(((Climate Change))) mmm how about our government amplifying, and possibly creating Harvey the Hurricane for all the sensationalist headlines about the increased damage, death and despair caused by muh CO2.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RpslS5KPhQ

"...This is a HAARP injection. They have excited the upper atmosphere with energy and this is so when Hurricane Harvey shows up tomorrow or Saturday morning it will intensify instantly and become very deadly. HAARP is what the government uses to make man made weather. They used it with Katrina and Sandy..... We are being set up for a catastrophic weather event by our own government. I am glad you caught this.... Going to share and your video is about to get tons of views...... I have caught these energy burst on radar many times. The deadly weather always happens 24-48 hours after the HAARP energy burst. These energy burst have happened before huge Tornado outbreaks and even flood events.... This is not a flash storm. It is energy being injected in the upper ionosphere which makes the upper ionosphere ready to pop when the storms roll through. In this case when Harvey rolls through..."

fuck off well-poisoning kike

>American education

You're not even making sense. Shut the fuck up. Stop with your stupid little 80 IQ crusade. All that matters is that we've got the right guy in office to stop the kikes from stealing our money and giving us a chance at doing things that matter.