Would you date the princess of Japan, Sup Forums?(middle)

Would you date the princess of Japan, Sup Forums?(middle)

nah

Yes, absolutely , eventually i would seize control of the entire country

>would you eat this bowl of ice cream and take this stack of a billion dollars and a puppy?

what a stupid pointless thread

Isn't she a loony tune?

Filthy franks a princess?

No, because she gets kicked out of the family instead of the man getting brought into it.

Literally providing for a princess.

Obviously, her mouth is too small for my dick.

large number of these ugly japanese girls would be quite fuckable if they just lost some weight/fat and got fit

No
>i'm not worthy
>i'm no jap

>Loony Toon

She looks like a uglier female clone of Kim Jong Un

no, but my bull will

No

Of course. She's Japanese, that automatically adds at least 3 points to her look.

she was a shitty lay desu, like trying to put your dick into a limp dead fish that keeps twisting out of the way

I'll take the money and anime lifestyle sure.

Look, Okaa-san! It's user-kun!
Ohayo~ user-kun!

No way. I'd date the milf on the right though.

drop a few pounds, fix those teeth, fix that retarded hairstyle, some better clothes, i think we can get there mates

No

Spanish princesses FTW

>teeth
holy fucking shit, she is the princess, cant the fucking king of japan afford some braces for his daughter wtf

Absolutely haram

Cuz they is racis baybeh!

Heh ive done worse than that

Way better
But I'm not a pedo so still no

Yes

her mother looks better.

>faint shades of life/soul in her eyes
Why do Japanese parents love to cuck their kids?

Japanese only became successful in the 1800s when they ditched the kimonos, started wearing suits and larping as whites.

What about the Dutch princesses?

>the princess lives an anime lifestyle
she lost half her body weight in a month from stress because the other kids at school started bullying her when they found out that the imperial family bloodline had a Korean in it 800 years ago

called her Queen Dogeater the Worst and poured vinegar in her lunch box every day

*drools*
duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh

NIPPOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!

wasn't her mother like forced into marriage and suffered from deppresion all those years?

>princess by divine mandate
>wants to ride your scepter

Who are you to say no to the will of god?

Im sorry but pigs are haram

They became (((successful))) because it was the only way to fend off imperialists. They used to be perfectly content with living their own way and murdering foreigners on the spot.

Hey diaspora cuck, you know about the meiji restoration right?

Is that the one on the left?
She's a 5, I guess.

>tfw no lolifu

Her parents aren't actually perfect either.

I would very much like to put my penis in Princess Kako's vagina. If you know what I mean

yeah, the (((((((((((((((((((((meiji))))))))))))))))))))))) """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""restoration""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Autism

They don't have any power in this country anymore dumbass. This isn't the Meiji period.

the next time you shit talk best korea ima poop in your mouth

>Princess
She looks like a dude

I would just kill them
All people from the Orange familly deserve death, they are the scum of the earth
What about the belgian princess?

hue means no.

What did he mean by this?

In early March 2010, Aiko began to stay home from school due to, along with other girls, being bullied by her elementary school classmates.[7] Aiko returned to school on a limited basis on 2 May 2010. After returning to school, a senior palace official said that she would attend a limited number of classes accompanied by her mother, upon advice from a doctor at the Crown Prince’s household.[8]

I think I know what they bullied her for.

Her mum definitely is.

The girl looks more Japanese, parents look like they have westerner blood. They are all below average/below average Japanese genes.

why do people still give a fuck about royal families? LITERALLY the descendants of people who only plundered the people.They should be thankful their lineage wasn't completely exterminated like the French and the Russian and that's it.

Kanker Waal

She looks like a fucking fat korean.

hell no. I'd marry it for the gibs though

Holy shit. That looks like a fat man in drag.

Fuck you bolshie and fuck plebs.

For a VISA?
Yes. Of course

>pic related

>being bullied
who dares to bully a royal?

t. commoner

This.

>bolshe
>implying only commies don't like royals

heheeh EVERY parasite class should be exterminated including (((politicians)))

You were wrong.

You really have no actual knowledge of history or about the dynamics between monarchs and their subjects at all huh?

Geez, fuckin gross. Is the Jap royal family inbred by any chance?

Is there a smooth young boy of Japan?

>royal family
>parasite class
most monarchs run on their own budget and the british even donates money to the state.
The state literally makes money of its royal family you stupid cunt.

"dynamics" isn't an argument

there's a dynamic between a rapist and victim too, that doesn't make it good

He means he won't do the usual anal, because apparently miss princess isn't a prostitute.

she looks like one of those rapniggers. the game or something (I know who the game is, but I don't know it's who she reminds me of)

why is she even in school?
shouldn't she have a private tutor or something instead of associating with plebs?

She's basically autistic.

>Western blood
>that emperor hooknose
oy veh

Of course

Kako a cute!

Underrated

>politicians
>parasite class

It's sad that you believe this but I can't blame you. Most politicians are garbage but it hasn't always been this way

Protip: She has to renounce her status as princess to marry anyone that isn't a royal

I'm glad there are still royal houses practising the noble tradition of incest.

>princess of Japan
That's too late chumps.

nope

>most monarchs run on their own budget

Where does their wealth come from to begin with?

>british even donates money to the state.

Oh yes, you know who donates to the state too? The Rothschilds, The Rockfeller foundation etc.It's not like these people benefit from political power no, they do it out of altruism :)

>The state literally makes money of its royal family you stupid cunt

Give me a single example with sources

Doesn't Kako mean mistake in Japanese ?

Im saying you don't have any understand of the dynamics in the first place, you fucking idiot.

"Dynamics" isn't my argument, you "not having any real understanding of monarchs and how they fit into society" is my argument

>parasite class

The Royal Family personally owns the most expensive shopping street in London, they get an absolute fortune from the rent that big businesses pay to be there. They also pay taxes BY CHOICE even though they technically don't have to.

The money our government gives them is used to cover maintenance costs on the palace and their transport/security costs whenever they travel anywhere, they pay more in taxes than they receive in their budget.

Yes I would.

>The Royal Family personally owns the most expensive shopping street in London

I wonder how? hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm could IT POSSIBLY BE ??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute

>Crown prince Naruhito

Crown Prince Naruto*

You mean prince lol that chicks a dude

totally, if a girl look like that at that age, is a good body confirmed for adulthood... also, argentinean blood.

I believe it

MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S BECAUSE some time ago they were the ruling class and used their unilateral force of coercion to benefit themselves? NO ...conspiracy theory this is ...