4chin BTFO Last Hitler's alive family: Sorry poles for the war

>discuss

>and also

>why does he have that weird mark in the head?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ascxz
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312204/Man-claims-related-Adolf-Hitler-person-alive-Nazi-leader-s-surname-says-wish-nobody.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30464
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767
jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=170731.
youtube.com/watch?v=2CbXjKCJLAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean the son of the son of a French bitch Hitler fucked in WW1?

>also

>fucking google chrome is censoring the site for some reason, spooky

>would you look at this shit

has this guy tattooed hair on his balding head?

Duscuss what?
The text you posted is written in subhuman.

Wtf is this? what's the link?

it is not google chrome censoring, but your adblock/ublock sucks balls

>the last living relative of Adolf Hitler:
>I apologize to Poles for the war

>sauce

>archive.is/Ascxz

>I was born in such a family and I will not do anything about it. I'm not guilty, but I apologize to Poles for the Nazi crimes Adolf ordered, "confesses Romano Lukas Hitler, 67, the last surviving relative of Adolf Hitler. Although he never met his uncle's grandfather, because he was born five years after the end of the war, life with the name of the criminal was a real gehenna.

>Romano Lukas Hitler was born in 1950 in the Federal Republic of Germany. When he was 6, his parents took him to Slovakia. They said that from there they would go to Austria to look for survivors after the war. "They never came back, I never saw them again. They left me in the convent of the nuns, "she recalls.

>Although it is hard to believe, little Hitler adopted a Polish marriage. Where did he live? Who were these people? He will not betray it. However, when he was 18, he had to leave Poland. He hid under London. - I was looking for a wife, but no woman wants Hitler to be husband! - he complains about his fate. In 2000 he returned to Germany.

>He first came to Mainz, where he had to live in a shelter. A few years ago he settled on the Polish-German border in Goerlitz. - I got 30 thousand marks to start a new life. For several years I have been walking around Zgorzelec every few years. I like Poland and Poles, and I hope that there will always be agreement between you and Germany - stresses.

>Why, however, since his name was in trouble for his life, did not he change it? Did not try to hide his identity? "But my family and my stigma. I can not get her, oh yes, give up! I often wonder what kind of man was really my uncle. Puppet or monster? - relatives of the greatest criminal in history

>the last living relative of Adolf Hitler:
>I apologize to Poles for the war
Fuck this cuck. We should have another war.

At least he's not an apologetic shitskin lover.
This is the least worst of the outcomes.

He brings shame to his family name. Might as well be a black, gay, crippled and/or jewish.

Fucking based. Germany should follow his example

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3312204/Man-claims-related-Adolf-Hitler-person-alive-Nazi-leader-s-surname-says-wish-nobody.html

>Despite his unhappiness at being linked with Hitler, Romano has the image of the Nazi leader on his wall, next to that of Chancellor Angela Merkel and Osama bin Laden

He's just as brainwashed as the rest of the country, but Poland needs to pay for their treasonous crimes after the first world war and their genocidal crimes after the second world war.

also
>Historians say that Hitler's father Alois did not have a brother

JUST

>Eyes Wide
Meine Familie???

>Adolf Hitler's family
>Literall the most slavic person I've ever seen

And I've seen a few, managing a company warehouse with 40+ truck arrival/departures p/d.

Thats a tattoo of a lion on his head, theres a documentary about him and other people called Hitler

You're just as brainwashed as the rest of the country, but Germany needs to pay for their treasonous crimes after the first world war and their genocidal crimes after the second world war.

You will pay and you know it. You've always known it in your heart.

>You will pay and you know it. You've always known it in your heart.

Germany needs to worry about
1. How Merkel got into power
2. Who placed her there
3. Why there is a plan to Islamify your country, there is pr00fs, and nobody is talking about it
4. Why your economy in Europe is destroyed

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30464

>Talk down the euro — moving toward parity with the American dollar would help lift growth across the euroz one..

As the euro falls, bond yields will rise on the euro zone periphery. This will create episodes of panic. Enough short-termfinancing must be in place to support the rollover of government debt..

>European banks should be recapitalized as necessary and have most of their management replaced. This is a massive failure of euro groupthink — including most notably at the political level — but there is no question that bank executives have not behaved responsibly in a long while and should be replaced en masse.To the extent possible, some of the ensuing losses should be shared with bank creditors. But be careful what you wish for. The bankers are powerful for a reason; they have built vital yet fragile structures at the heart of our economies. Dismantle with care.

>Pr00fs on Islamifying your country

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57767

The Multikulti-Götterdämmerung is drawing nigh – uncomfortably so for Europe’s Jews, many of whom are now weighing their options abroad with much more intent than ever before

Well before the multicultural murders of Jews in Europe, much of European Jewry – the continent’s cream of the crop – was already getting ready to pack up and leave for safer havens in Israel or America. Nowhere more so than in France, which is home to Europe’s largest Jewish community, half of whose members visit Israel annually and often hold property there, just in case jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Article.aspx?id=170731. The Telegraph’s Stephen Pollard wrote in another article at the beginning of this year, “Anecdotally, every French Jew I know has either already left or is working out how to leave.”

On top of all this existing Multikulti misery has now come the German-ordered blitz banlieue-ization of the whole continent. In the words of a former French minister, “[The Germans] took our Jews and gave us Arabs.” God save us from German Gutmenschen – regarded by anthropologists as the missing link between earthworms and primitive primates. It’s not enough for Germany’s Immigration Useful Idiots to destroy the Fatherland; the whole of Europe must be dragged down with it.

(cont)
Berlin’s ethnic sinkholes give the lie to the multicultural mullahs
So what will the New Europe, aka Multikulti-Großdeutschland, look like? In a 1-minute clip, a German police spokesman points out Berlin’s viciously violent & wholly welfarized Muslim ghettos on a map youtube.com/watch?v=2CbXjKCJLAg &feature=player_embedded. In a decade or so, he won’t need to be so precise and can just wave wearily in the general direction of Europe – courtesy of Merkel the Misleader & her gaggles of gone-gaga German Goyim. This is Germany’s terrifying blueprint for the whole of Europe, whose governments and citizens are too spineless or bird-brained to fight back. And that Austro-Germans believe that they can once again ride roughshod over their Eastern European neighbors – nearly ausradiert by the Nazis and then, to the cheers of the German Left, the Communists – and once more change the whole face of Eastern Europe is the Ur-Mother of All Chutzpahs. Do Austro-Germans have no shame at all?

(cont)
In a decade or so, he won’t need to be so precise and can just wave wearily in the general direction of Europe – courtesy of Merkel the Misleader & her gaggles of gone-gaga German Goyim

>These are elected officials calling you flat out "Goyim"

>Puppet or monster?
he's trying to tell us...

>irrelefant fag wants to be in the news
>makes story about being family with Hitler
>tabloid media swallow it, because there is nothing better to write about
>/pol believes it

This is the first step to reconciliation.

Now Germany must give 20 billion in reparations to Poland if they wish for forgiveness..

>It’s not enough for Germany’s Immigration Useful Idiots to destroy the Fatherland; the whole of Europe must be dragged down with it.
If Germany had to die, it would only be fitting for the rest of Europe to burn with it.

>The Multikulti-Götterdämmerung is drawing nigh – uncomfortably so for Europe’s Jews, many of whom are now weighing their options abroad with much more intent than ever before
wtf I love multikulti now

>the German-ordered blitz banlieue-ization of the whole continent.
There hasn't been anything "german-ordered" since 45. Everything that is currently happening to Europe is the fault of America and it's jewish masters.

>So what will the New Europe, aka Multikulti-Großdeutschland, look like?
Much worse than real Großdeutschland. You made a big fat mistake. Pray that the world will have yet another chance and that you will not repeat that mistake.