Which country has the best special operations team and why is it Canada

Which country has the best special operations team and why is it Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts
defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/160251/italian-sniper-wins-informal-djibouti-competition.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chindits
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>special operations

Just because you have retards in your army, doesn't make you special that's a different kind of special.

Quite the tone from the bloke who got bombed by Hitler, Winston Churchill died from obesity

And your leaders a feminist.

I'm not sure which one is worse.

0 civilians dead during war over Trudeau's reign

I hate to contradict a fellow Englishman, but there's a photo which will remain unlinked of David Cameron wearing a "this is what a feminist looks like" t shirt

And Mummy May too

We need to stop having pride in the apparatus of our countries, they're fucking dead. We need to make anew one

*ENGLAND COMES BURSTING IN*

>WHO DARES WINS M8
>WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN ARGENTINA ANYWAY M8 ?
>GOSH, I LOVE BEING BRITISH
>THESE MASKS ARE COOL, EH STEVE ?
>GEORGE, 2 LEFT SIDE, HIT EM
>isit tea time yet lads ?

Delta Force thanks the SAS for being relevant in their founding 40 years ago, but the torch has been passed. Thanks for the help though.

m8 anyone can jump from a helicopter and fire a gun.. surely the Seals are Americas top-tier... the raid on osamas compound is more in league with the the type of situations the SAS are infamous for being tained for

> You don't operate, do you son?

Credit where it's due though, Canada has excellent snipers who don't appear to be sociopathic and compulsive liars, which is better than I can say for our guys.

Delta Force, or CAG, or whatever name the Army uses for that unit, is far and away America's top SF unit. They recruit from all services, and have a training and op budget bigger than most countries entire military.

SEALs were used in Afghanistan because they were tasked to the less intense combat are. Delta got Iraq, much much much much more intense theater.

England

whoa where did Canadian soldiers get gloves and boots?!

JTF2.

*teleports behind you*

Russian Spetznaz - alpha group

Their training is the most risky and intense IMO. NATO, US and British special forces would not take the same risks in their training. Look at the pistol drills these Russian special forces do. It is absolutely crazy:

youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts

Italy.

defense-aerospace.com/article-view/release/160251/italian-sniper-wins-informal-djibouti-competition.html

Literally every modern specops group is modelled of the SAS.

It's hard to actually assess that. DEVGRU is obviously highly adept, but I have my doubts as to their actual skill level. Delta is also, obviously, highly capable, but everyone keeps saying the SAS is better--I'm not sure how we actually know that.

I think the one thing we can say for certain is that Spetznaz is deeply overrated as an operations unit, and this has been true for decades.

You obviously haven't heard of the Zodiac Squad

Poses like this have forever been tainted by airsoft fags larping, makes it look gay now

They wear goggles to hide their fear

Trick question because canada isn't a real country. It's an unincorporated county if the USA that we ignore 99.999874% of the time.

truth is that Delta and SAS cross train constantly.
Their training levels are both very very high.
Delta though has been refined by 16 years of counter-terrorism operations into a scumbag killing machine. Lots of SEALs are guys who join and go straight through BUDs and become cowboys. Delta guys are 35+yo Master Sergeants with 10 years as Rangers before even trying selection.

In Canada, if you live in any other province other than Ontario or BC, it is a rite of passage on your 8th birthday for your drunk, unemployed uncle to drive you out in the middle of nowhere and leave you to fend for yourself until you can make it back home. All you are given is a bag of milk, pouch of uncooked Kraft Dinner, and a Barenaked Ladies CD -- preferably pre-"Everything to Everyone".

When my drunk, unemployed uncle left me in the Saskatchewan bush and I made it home, I knew I would become the top sniper in the JTF-2 and get over 300 confirmed kills what the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

This rite of passage makes all us trans-female warriors the best Spec-Pre-Ops in the world.

Iraq was an actual joke. Everyone in combat arms refers to Afghanistan as 'big time' because it's almost certain you'll see contact. Tons of units deployed to Iraq and never saw a thing.

SEALs and CAG being used for raids is an actual waste of their time in any area. Even a high profile raid like the bin laden raid could have been done by any Ranger company and probably any airborne scout unit.

because they trained with the SAS...

Op said special forces Serbia
Not Muslim genocide squads.
Keep up the good work though....

This group. Discussions over
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chindits

>Which country has the best special operations team
France of course.

England, Australia and NZ mate.

Who dares wins cunt

Grunts are usually 20 years old and kinda dumb. In reality 2005-2007 Iraq was heavier combat than any period in Afghan.

>my countries guy who got shown how to shoot a a gun is better than yours

what exactly is supposed to make special forces "special" is it just more time spent shooting a gun rather than lerning how to iron a shirt really really well like regular army. becuase at the end of the day its just some guy shooting a gun in a new unit he went to try and get the job for

uk

No doubt it's Britain's SAS.

I must have seen a thousand of these threads, and they're always full of absolute bullshit. Kill yourselves or go to /k/ pls.