This would be probably how europe would have looked like if germany won WW2

this would be probably how europe would have looked like if germany won WW2.
would it be really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak–Hungarian_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

wouldnt this be how it would look if ww2 never happened?

The Polish were literally marked for extermination and all of Poland and western Russia up to the Urals was supposed to be part of the Reich. What a dumb ass post

could be, yeah. so that means that germany didnt want the world war. if they wanted the world war, then that meant they wanted to change something and the world would look different (now)

>Sudets are part of Germany
>South slovakia isn't Hungarian
>Ukraine got Carphato Ruthenia
>Ukraine exists

Shit map.

in what proposed treaty did it state that?
And the germans were outraged at the polish, so probably they would be treated badly

he should have at this point backstabbed italy and created the hre 2.0

Yah but keep in mind Poland harbored a huge amount of Jews back then. Let's be real, had the Germans won the world would have been a better place.

sudetenland was annexed if im correct. atleast into the reich, the rest was annexed for war purposes. and hungary was fascist and im sure slovakia was fascist too. so i dont think they would attack eachother

>The Polish were literally marked for extermination

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

ᵖʳᵒᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ʰᶦᵍʰʷᵃʸ

Except the fact that they did.

Aw fuck me, here is link.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovak–Hungarian_War

Hungarians took their chance when they could attack Slovakia wich was absolutely unprepared for any kind of war, the state was few days old.

pretty stupid desu. i think 2 independent forces merged together is stronger than 1 empire with 1 force made up of multiple ethnicites

I would be dead, so yes.

>I would be dead

Please stop, I can only get so erect.

What the hell is this map? This isn't a map depicting a victorious Germany won WWII. This is a map depicting what would happen if Poland accepted the deal Germany presented to her and it doesn't even do that correctly.
>Slovakia should be independent
>Southern Slovakia and Sub-Carpathian Ukraine should be a part of Hungary.
>Bukovina should be a part of Romania
>Yugoslavia should be intact
>Dobruja should be entirely Romanian
>Poland should be at it's 1933 borders
>Belarus and Ukraine shouldn't be independent
>Finland should not own Karelia
>The USSR remains intact
And I'm not even going to address the European African and Middle Eastern colonies

this is my prediction if germany won. but now in 2017

Wheres muh Germanic state?

What? You mean if Germany suddenly reacquired all that land? Or are you saying that your map is what Europe would look like in 2017 even if Germany won WWII in the 1940's?

You mean like this?

the second.
theres no chance hungary could hand on to all that territory. so it would just fall apart. and i knew belarus probably wouldnt exist but i didnt know what to replace it with. so i just kept it there

>Finland has to sit in the corner

lmao

Here's a more likely scenario. Rest of Poland would probably have been a gaza-stripe like zone, overpopulated and filled with hatred and violence. Germany would have had to realize it was unable to effectively colonize the whole east and instead create puffer states to keep Russia at bay for good.

Makes me moist.
Finland is bro-tier and deserve their own space. Give them Karelia

>The Zone
I always wanted S.T.A.L.K.E.R in real life.

>The second
Then I'm sorry but in my opinion, it's completely wrong. What Europe looks like after a German victory in WWII depends on what year Hitler wins in. If Hitler win's in 1940, expect Europe to look something pic related. These exceptions are to be made:
>France is whole and independent
>As are the Benelux with the exception of Luxembourg
>Denmark and Norway are independent

Well Finland is not Germanic so in that picture it's not a part of the Greater Germanic Reich. However, whoever made it should have given Karelia to Finland.
This map is pretty good. Some exceptions though
>Bulgaria annexed territory from Greece
>Slovakia would not be made to join the Generalgovournement. It would remain independent
>Which reminds me: The Generalgovournement itself would be the same as our timeline.
>The Baltics and Belarus would be be incorporated into Reichskommissariat Ostland.
>Bialystok region should be annexed to Germany
>Montenegro was actually administrated separately by Italy as opposed to being apart of Italian controlled Albania
>I see you've included Ingermanland. Apart from being based on a meme plan with little evidence (Generalplan Ost) if you are going to include it, then it has to go the full mile. This means Gotengau in the Ukraine, Baku in what should be Reichskommissariat Kaukaus and Memel-Nerew in the Baltics.
>Also Reichskommissariat Ukraine should be much larger.
Russia would not exist in that state and most of Western Russia would be part of Reichskommissariat Moskowien
>Greece should either be Italian or an Italian puppet state
>Italy would reannex Savoy as well as Corsica.
And that's just Europe.

Pretty well read Aussie we got here. Anglo or Germanic ancestry?

thanks for the thought. i'll think about it.

Anglo. But I am very passionate about WWII
No problem.

No, this would. I might have forgotten some.

This map makes absolutely no sense at all

That is roughly off the top of my head. The nazis intended to dissolve most smaller nations and germanize them, purge the unwilling ones. Lebensraum and all.

Why has Western Europe being annexed by Germany? That's the first among many questions I have but that one is the biggest

>tfw germans lost the war
>tfw they are being replaced by turks and arabs RIGHT NOW
>tfw we are leeching their money and stealing their cars
>tfw they can't do shit
>mfw the only thing they can do is larp on japanese anime image board

Wasn't France, tootphaste and Poland supposed to be incorporated into the Greater German Reich? I seem to recall so. All were to have a single capital, Berlin/Germania.

>Wasn't France, tootphaste and Poland supposed to be incorporated into the Greater German Reich? I seem to recall so. All were to have a single capital, Berlin/Germania.
I think you've been watching too much Fatherland. Berlin would be renamed to Germania but would remain the capital of Germany only. France was never intended to be annexed. Alsace Lorraine's reincorporation into Germany was a given and depending on what year Hitler wins the war, some additional land may have been annexed from France as well. Luxembourg is also a given. Belgium and the Netherlands incorporation into the Reich depends on what year Hitler wins. If it's 1940, then no, they remain intact. If it's 1942-1943 or later, there is a higher chance of those two countries been annexed directly into Germany.

I am going by the assumption of a victory in 1944-5+ only, as the war was still raging in all the previous ones.
I haven't been to a library in years, so there are things I might have gotten wrong here.
What I'd like to know is how would they deal with the "lesser" ethnic peoples and cultures occupying Ostland and other parts of the "Aryan lebensraum"

>What happens to lesser people?
Good question. If Himmler's policies are anything to go by then those territories annexed to Germany directly (The Wartheland, Upper Silesia, Suwalki and Bialystok are to be Germanized completely with Poles being expelled to the Generalgovournement. For the Poles living in the Generalgovournement, Himmler envisioned a policy of careful racial selection by which Poles that displayed Aryan qualities and their families could be brought to Germany fully assimilated into German life and culture. Someone actually posted some very good documents concerning these matters yesterday but I didn't save them. Hitler approved of this plan. As for the peoples of the Baltics and the USSR there is a lot of variation. If Generalplan Ost is anything to go by (The version that actually has some discussion behind as opposed to the other five that are just conjecture) then the Baltics, with the exception of Estonia would be thoroughly Germanized along with other key areas such as the Crimea, the Leningrad area and Baku in the Caucasus. However, this plan was never submitted to Himmler let alone Hitler so it's very unlikely. Nationalism was encouraged by the Germans in the Baltics to motivate them to continue the fight. If someone like Ribbentrop's plan of a European Confederation came true then the Baltics might very well remain in Reichskommissariat Ostland but their individual cultural identities remain intact and respected.
>Aryan Lebensraum
This doesn't necessarily mean the complete genocide of other peoples to make way for Germans. It more accurately pertains to the movement of Germans to certain areas in the former USSR to cultivate the land and its resources for German and ultimately European interests. In any case the Baltic peoples were not considered 'lesser' peoples by the Germans.

>expelled
This is the thing I was having in mind. Expelled to where? There is no place for them to go.
>Generalplan Ost
It was meant to be made into being atleast 50% German, while the germanized locals were to be used as serfs to the ethnic Germans.
>Baltic peoples were not considered 'lesser' peoples by the Germans
Yes, but everyone else around us were. We were classified as a dying people, therefore not worth extermenating.
So basically my view is that the Nazis wanted the exact same thing as Stalin did: full germanization/russification of all territories.
The Soviets didn't purge us due to Stalin dying soon after WW2 ended, so his policies were rolled back.
If not for his death there would probably be no such thing as Balts anymore, just a Russian diaspora. Think Operations Osen and Priboi, only absoulte in scale.

>Expelled to where
If this one version of Generplan Ost is anything to go by then the location of deportation would be Siberia.
>Generalplan Ost
You have to remember that no official documents of this plan exist and that of the six versions alluded to at Nuremberg only one actually has any 'physical' evidence behind it, that is to say the minutes of a meeting behind a professor from the Reichs racial office in Berlin and someone else (I can't quite remember who) but I'm thinking someone from the Ostminesterium (Ministry for the Eastern territories) The point is that not even a draft was submitted before either Himmler or Hitler so it is little more than conjecture and not based in any real policy of the Reich
>Full Germanization
As I said before, no such policy existed in the eyes of Hitler and his word was law. In fact quite the opposite seemed to happen. Hitler's 'Heim ins Reich' (Back home to the Reich) program actively encouraged the the migration of Volksdeutsche (Germans living outside the Reich) to come back home to Germany to become Reichsdeutsche (Reich citizens) as Germany was faced with increasing labor shortages. When it comes to Germinzation of the Baltics, the worse I can see happening based on the evidence is that the Reichskommissariat itself it run by German administrators until it can stand on its feet by itself, similar to how the United Baltic Duchy was to be administered by one of the German Princes after WWI (If Germany had been victorious)

Jews too, rite? :^)

Not that I want to offend any ukies or belarussians, but the two countries never existed prior to the soviet union and were made up by soviet oligarchs as “gifts” to each other.