Been interested in alien research the past few weeks and really am ready to dive deep into it...

Been interested in alien research the past few weeks and really am ready to dive deep into it. It's hard to know who are real and who are shill. Been very interested in Steven Greer, is he good or total shill? Who are some other names I need to look into?

Other urls found in this thread:

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?90645-Important-announcement-from-Dr.-Steven-Greer...&s=007e1e0cb2cf7185d50bd0a54cff0b51&p=1068524&viewfull=1#post1068524
youtube.com/watch?v=swGVAaJ4pbY
youtube.com/watch?v=RwQFUbf-Tz8
arxiv.org/abs/1704.07263
youtube.com/watch?v=5YWXJx2izXU
alglobus.net/
youtube.com/results?search_query=stan deyo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's uses his donation money to fund his gay sex addiction, and was also caught on some gay hookup site and immediately deleted his account when he was found out. The guy is degenerate and using the ufo community to fund his degenerate lifestyle.

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?90645-Important-announcement-from-Dr.-Steven-Greer...&s=007e1e0cb2cf7185d50bd0a54cff0b51&p=1068524&viewfull=1#post1068524

He's also James Krauss

As far as I can tell this guy is a liar and con artist.

>taking people to the desert to show them UFOs
ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=swGVAaJ4pbY

lol
I love how the Dr. Farrell side of the house keeps hitting back harder and harder on these peoples bs

This is too much research to check out in just one night. I do something called neurofeedback and some other brainwave hobbies. This subject has been a huge passion of mine for a long time. I was willing to do anything to find out the truth. This path took me into studying Albert Pike, Aleister Crowley, Manly Palmer Hall...etc. I found my answer: Aliens are not out there like you think. These things are vehicles designed by deep research labs in Antarctica. I know this sounds nuts but I will link you to some pretty heavy stuff. I will say that the beings that can be seen are most likely genetically modified people. Also there are spirits working on this earth. Some are for us and some are against us. Read the Benjamin Fulford website and go to the November 2016 issue. Benjamin Fulford is the real news. Infowars is just trying to keep the herd from getting spooked too bad and will only give you slow dribbles of info as to not give you cognitive dissonance shock. Also I have participated in some things with a shaman that turned me from a skeptic to a believer. No larping. Spirits are REAL. This video is probably the most accurate account of my own personal perspective of the life I have lived:youtube.com/watch?v=RwQFUbf-Tz8 This video will creep you out toward the end. Definitely need to watch the whole thing to get the big idea.

Riley Martin

Steven Greer was funded by the Rockefellers to do this alien agenda sideshow. It has worked for years. I can't find the evidence so don't take my word but I remember when it checked out I never looked at another disclosure project video again.

If you are really interested in alien civilizations, build a radio telescope like I did, and start listening. Amateur SETI is alive and well. Get involved...help discover extra terrestrial life. Beating off to Billy Bob being anally probed is not helpful

It's not my fault he likes he deep in the ass and he's ready to say anything to pay for it.

Anyone want to read some shit that makes Greer look sane?

this guy is a joke.
everything he says is advertising ,its always about him and how good he is for showing us.
no poof thou. lulz
plz donate

the "ufos and nukes" stuff from Robert Hastings is worth a a look

>Dr. Farrell

His analysis has been great lately.

Greer is confirmed fake, look into the magic, look up fuckyhead crowely (and his LAM sessions).

Carl Jung also wrote about UFOs, man, at east he ackowlegdes that people are fucky.

>Steven Greer, is he good or total shill?

He seemed legit at first, with the disclosure project and all, but then he started to do these semi spiritual UFO summoning sessions in the dessert...

As far as I'm concerned, he lost any credibility he had.

Yeah, good writer/researcher also.

He's the best in the business. Him, Redfern, Ecker, Bosley, Bishop, O'brien - they are all legit.

Farell is very academically rigourous, something the field needs more of. Great writer.

Greer is beyond shill. He's a creep and a fraud.

shut the fuck up

This is true, the SSP program his group puts on is good to, they shut down the Corey crowd immediately at the last one.
I really have a lot to say about that group, they are tied into Podesta through the blink 182 kid though the wikilieaks, hell even Peter Levenda is tied in, not sure if it is just the money/scam angle from them or what. I also can appreciate how Dr. Joseph P. Farrell doesn't proselytize himself all over the airwaves.

The corey crowd can only fool the newbies and people who don't know the score.

It's almost doing us a favour by sandboxing all the morons off into their own reality while the real researchers examine patents and make FOIA requests, conduct interviews and so forth. SSP talks have done a great job of excluding the loons too. very impressive program.

what the fuck are you faggots talking about? just some high level larping right?

Aliens may exist, but we are more than likely not in contact with them. All this disclosure bullshit is intelligence agencies (think COINTELPRO) fucking with you so you never go down any rabbit holes they don't want you to. Best case scenario it's a benign distaction and worst case they're prepping for a BlueBeam as a final power play.

no. we're forreal OGs.

forreal.

point me to some articles/videos to get my feet wet. i'm in the middle of watching Farrell's presentation at SSP and feel overwhelmed.

it's almost a sin to help someone learn something that they'll never be able to talk about.

start here to get your mind right:

arxiv.org/abs/1704.07263
'Prior Indigenous Technological Species'

>The road your on will lead you to anomalous features on the moon and mars.
>you won't be able to talk about it

Oh you poor sweet child this thread is not for you, or maybe it is.
In a nutshell we are discussing the serious researchers such as Walter Bosley and his book "Friends from Sonora" possibly the first research to take the concept of a Breakaway Civilization, coined by Richard Dolan, back to the 1800's. Dr. Joseph P. Farrell has writen many books on the Reich's advanced technology that was produce at the Skoda Works facilities and the transfer of those to the USA through "Operation Paperclip" in what would eventually become NASA. The aforementioned authors rely heavily on documents via FOIA and other similar request programs.
Corey I mentioned is Corey Goode, a magical time traveling space marine hom can't prove anything and Greer is a homax hoaxer. Part of my problem with these to is how all of them are really out for money and can not prove a word they say at best and make the entire concept look ridiculous at worst by negating the intelligence of man to create things themselves.
Peter Levenda is an odd one himself, I was listening to a recent interview with him where he more or less said he was given a military deferment from the Vietnam War if he would spiy on Priests, this is the first time I have heard him come so close as to admitting he is a "spy/fed".

Well hot damn

Greer is a charlatan. Charges people 5 grand to go on a desert retreat where he "summons" UFOs. Just look at the guy ffs, he looks like an actual lizard

Read John Keel for a taste of what is really going on with UFOs

Hint: they aren't extraterrestrial

Greer is a con man

>a Breakaway Civilization, coined by Richard Dolan,

I know for a fact the first time he heard about that term was in an email from a Bellcomm guy. Keep that to yourself though.

John Keel is good also I endorse, as well as Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke.
Mac Tonnies is in the vein of Keel and coined the term Cryptoterrestrials, he was taken from us too soon. William Michael Mott, is a similar to Keel's works also more aligned with Tonnies concepts.
hot damn is a terrible liquor

>Albert pike, Aleister Crowley, Manly P Hall
All faggot freemasons who will burn in hell.
> neurofeedback and some other brainwave hobbies.
New age bullshit.

However everything you say is actually the same conclusions I've come to from years of reading about this stuff. Well almost.

What you say is true, but aliens are out there as well.

It is pretty atrocious user

this is blowing my mind. greatly appreciate the info i'll be reading for awhile.
anything else you can bestow? are what people would consider legitimate UFO sightings just a psyop by the government? what is going on anons????

cinnamon schnapps is an abomination.

>Keep that to yourself though
Secret's Safe.

I did mean in print to clarify my position.

Richard Dolan

kindly fuck off to /x/. That has nothing to do with politics.

Simmer down youngin.
Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

it could be considered Exo-politics or Extra-Territorial Politics with the authors being discussed.

I've read all the books (literary), I've watched shitloads of the documentaries, etc ...
there's not a single shred of evidence in all of the human history that aliens ever visited this planet and until there is some:

this.

Any way I have a feeling this thread won't last long, funny how that always is.

coz it's like discussing existence of god.

I deleted the post to drive home my point.

Study Richard B hoover's work on youtube and read his research papers. He is an NASA astrobiologist who will get you up to speed on the non-terrestrial mcrobiology we have detected

youtube.com/watch?v=5YWXJx2izXU

Greer is a fucking faggot (actually gay) medical doctor and a rockefeller funded shill. Get this shit off this board.

This might be true, right now there is a 200 plus reply christian thread up on lesbos. How is that political and not cultural?
impressive

As someone who watches a lot of UFO stuff at times - as most are saying - Greer is a larper.

>Richard B hoover's
You might like these theoretical papers.
alglobus.net/

>kindly fuck off to /x/. That has nothing to do with politics.
/x/ is full of idiots who can't discuss anything rationally. Sup Forums always has 169% better conversations about it.

Probably why the threads always get nuked. Don't want the goys knowing or looking up bluebeam before it kicks off.

Greer said he gave Podesta tha molesta proof of ayyys in one of his latest disclosure movies.

well is this way faggot

>I know this sounds nuts but...
You're an idiot

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa dady i want some ice cream daddy i wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttsome iiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecreaaaaaaaaaaaaam

the way I see it, the more public they are in their persona, the more dead they should be for revealing such secrets. So just like Alex Jones, imo, he's a performance artist who sells books instead of water filters.

(((they)))'re obviously not threatened by him, hence his continued breathing and operating.

Check out the secret space program whistle blowers tony Rodriguez and Elena kalpulnick

youtube.com/results?search_query=stan deyo

Here's the thing, the problem with "whistle blowers" is all you have is their story there is no science or document-able proof. I suggest some of the names listed above in conjunction with Secret Space Program in any future searches if only for fun, I'll check this link out though.