Blacks dominate in every sport, no matter where or what. Pic related Judo 100kg Olympic champion. Stop the hate...

Blacks dominate in every sport, no matter where or what. Pic related Judo 100kg Olympic champion. Stop the hate, let white genocide happen and praise us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftec7FgeGlY
youtube.com/watch?v=IRSugBHEFQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

keep your delusions to yourself, the white race is doomed, french 100kg judo champion

how does being good at sport = the white race is doomed lol
listen blacky, deportation VERY soon

>responding to shitposting niggers
0/10 bruv
have a sage btw

>Blacks dominate in every sport

Sit down, be humble, also sage

crackers on suicide watch

Transhumanism will make your nigger genetics obsolete. White men will genetically engineer themselves to be superior to you physically.

>every sport

how come blacks don't dominate in swimming ?????????????????????????????

WE

except swimming

Understand the mind of your enemy and these threads will be even more obvious. You're welcome.

Sports are entertainment. We used to throw people in lion pits for entertainment. Good job monkey.

they dominate in very few sports actually.

>Blacks dominate in every sport, no matter where or what.
Except winter sports of any kind, and swimming.

Pretty sure blacks aren't very good at weight lifting too, not sure though

>every sport

Like hockey?

You know what, my dog can chase a ball around a field too. Better than you...

>blacks
>swimming
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
almost everything outside of running is not dominated by nigs

Snooker

actually thinking that sport puts you ahead of any other race

>Niggers: we are better at sports
>white people: sure whatever pic related

And tennis, and (field) hockey, and football, and baseball, and wrestling, and mma, and fencing, and shooting, and volleyball, and handball...

Rocky Marciano would turn you mulianas innah gabbahgool! Owwwwwwwwhhhh!!!

Judo is dominated by white and Asian players. Over twenty years training, seen one nig nog on the mats.

>Blacks dominate in every sport, no matter where or what

Including swimming?

No, except almost all sports. Tennis and soccer are two very popular sports worldwide and they don't dominate there (well except for the 2 filthy animals in women's tennis, but nobody takes women's sport seriously anyway). Americans tend to just think about the American sports, but baseball and especially American football are very unpopular outside of the US.

Jack Dempsey would kill most modern boxers in the ring desu he's a better example of white racial superiority

They are good with slavery sports like running, jumping, climbing and stuff.

Get down.

You're aware that heavyweight boxing is now utterly dominated by whites, right? The time of the nigger is over, now comes the Reign of the Slav.

Nogs can't swim
youtube.com/watch?v=ftec7FgeGlY

>Pretending to be a nigger on the internet

Pathetic desu

>blacks are good at sports
Gotta do something physical since thinking isn't a strong characteristic.

rocky is a manlet aswell

jews

Blacks are clearly superior, that's why BJJ was invented by nigg-

Oh.

Well, but Judo was invented by nigg-

Oh.

Well, maybe Greek-Roman wrestling was invented by nigg-

Oh.

Etc.

Who gives a shit what whites want anymore. You are a dying race, get that through your thick skull. Your women don't respect you because you are weak, and no mater where you go, women will never respect you. Take charge of your women before it's to late or just go marry you chink wife, you pathetic losers.

Strangely the strongest man in the world are always white. Blacks cant even compete in those sports.

The only real sport is warfare, everything else is a game and who is the undisputed champion of warfare? Nuff said enjoy the gold we gave you for "performing"

Don't believe this moolianah shit, guys. The white race is unbeatable. Watch Mirko Crocop lay down the law to some stupid nigger:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRSugBHEFQw

Uh...Klitchko got ko'ed by Joshua you retard.

Don't you have eyeliner to apply you seaman loving butt pirate?

Le geant is fun to watch.
Getting hyped for 2020

As long as IJF stops fucking with the rules will be good. Nips will be out in full force

Oh shit time for white people to step aside. Surely they're dunking skills will help them maintain the infrastructure such as roads and the power grid just like Africa did when white people packed up and left

strength sports
snow sports
water sports
racing
tennis
ice hockey
field hockey
shooting
archery
rugby
soccer
MMA
volley ball
netball
triathlons/ iron man
baseball
softball
equestrian
gymnastics
fencing
badmiton
climbing
table tennis
BMX
mountain biking
Cycling
bowling
wrestling

probably plenty i've missed

Real talk though what if suddenly there was nothing but blacks in America tomorrow? How long would it take for it to become Zimbabwe?

it wouldn't become zimbabwe. China would invade and it would become riced

Too bad sport doesnt matter. The absolute best a nigger can do is get rich from sport. And so few do. There are no old-money niggers. There are no niggers in the political elite. There are no upper-class niggers. Now go and mow my lawn, open my car door, and tell me to have a nice day

tomorrow

Blacks are more athletic due to their selection living in mud huts in the middle of lion country.

Considering we're well on our way to Planet of the Apes status and we're only 14% black, I'd say pretty much instantaneously.

Our empires won't be substainable by a nigger like you, I understand you think throwing a ball means you can run an empire but you can't. Our empires will collapse into your hands of chaos god speed you fucking nigger let the rape and murder begin once we die out.

well they were also bred

Yet you couldn't invent the wheel before we actually brought it to you.

The kind of sport in which negroes will NEVER take place, but in the muscle effort the animals will always be faster and stronger than the person.

Africans are good at running because they evolved to escape lions instead of evolving to build civilisation or develop a written language. African Americans (or niggernigs) are good at sports because whites selectively bred them to be better at carrying sacks of cotton. They weren't bred to be intelligent, pic related.

Africans are butt hurt because they have no history, that's why they make up that dey wuz kangz n sheeit.

Niggers arent even stronger and faster, they're worthless

Shit thread
Sage

Name one black cyclist of merit. It's the only sport I follow anymore.

Niggers have good endurance which makes them good in running, boxing etc.

But most other sports aren't dominated at all by them. Do you even watch athletics?

Oh yeah blacks sure do run the Judo scene

hockey

All weightlifting records are held by whites or chinks. Strongman is a sport dominated by the whites.
How does it feel to be weaker than not just the white man, but also the yellow man?
saged

That's because blacks are animals, not humans. Have you ever heard that the one thing humans excel physically above all others is stamina? i.e. It's the only living being who could perform a marathon of any kind...

...and yet, all the Ironman top spots are whites, not blacks.

If that doesn't activate your quantum particles, I don't know what will.

Asking as a black Sup Forumsack, is there anything you guys do like about us?

no, no he couldn't. the techniques are better and more refined, the training is better, the athletes are better athletes with more knowledge and better access to nutrition and doctors.The boxers now are better than all the boxers who ever lived and they'll keep getting better. You can see just how primitive the sport was back in dempsey's day compared to now.

this is true for all sports btw

That dumb nigger has a huge team of white people promoting him and making huge sums of money off his dumb ass, while they just give him shiny trinkets and tell him HE DUN GOOD. In

omg lol

checked

>caring what Sup Forums thinks about you

Get a grip.

>current events: nope
>politics : nope
>lets bump the redundant bait anyway: YEP

Being black on its own doesn't make you a bad person, a degenerate, nor a being deserving of annihilation. The racial divide you see online and in the media is mostly identity politics' shills. Ultimately, denounce black culture and the depravity it entails and advocates, and whites (and asians, and arabs, and indians, etc.) will have no issue hanging around you.

So, no, there isn't anything "I like about -blacks-" because I don't gauge decent human beings on the basis of skin colour. We should all strive to reach maximum civility.

Coltrane is good

>basketball and running
>every sport

???

My thoughts exactly.

Friendly reminder that boxing is a shit tier combat sport.

Your hair look funny

thank god that sport feeds & clothes people!

Blacks are inferior at nearly all physical sports and activities compared to whites.

White males have won 85% of medals in all sports worldwide and they dominate 95 % of sports like Soccer, Baseball, Volleyball, Water polo, Weightlifting, Judo, Martial arts, Winter games, Water sports, Swimming, Gymnastics, Motor sports (big time), Auto sports, Rugby, Rowing, Kanoe, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Nascar, MMA, Diving, Sailing, Archery, Shooting, Ice skating, Skiing, Motocross, Cricket, Australian Football, Handball, Surfing, EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME), Bowling, Cycling, Climbing, BMX, Racing, WWE, Sambo, Strongest Man Competition, Karate Kick Boxing, Taekwondo, Triathlon, Pentathlon, Cross Country, etc. SO 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics ARE dominated by white males like Michael Phelps

Whereas blacks feel good about themselves just because they're dominant in basketball and track running events.

lol what a loser mindset. like celebrating over getting 5th place.

Dominate on your SATs and then you can talk nigger.

I made a new thread for it

I disagree

fucking sage you idiots

fuck niggers

A skinny Italian from San Fran and two "nothing" Italians from NJ won more World Series than the next 50 negro hall of famers combined.

Except for swimming, hockey, lacrosse, ping pong, squash... I could go on and on.

The tradeoff anyway is that you're technically retarded on average. You deserve no more praise than a dog who has learned to perform a new trick.

Good boy.

>Blacks dominate in every sport, no matter where or what.

swimming?

Blacks are best at destroying civilization.

Swimming.

Lol. Niggers are good at singing and dancing and manual labor. The Negroid race is animalistic, and nobody thinks that nigger animalisticness is superior.

Get rekt, stupid nigger.

Yes those are all sport whites are better at

THIS

I wonder who are your trainers

if we let gorillas compete, wouldn't they dominate in most strength based competition too? So why don't humans just stop having kids and let gorillas take over? They're stronger and thus clearly superior to us.

Gee a bunch of slaves who's survival relied on physical ability faced natural selection for those genes to carry on. Too bad they didn't rely on intellect to survive.

Personally I'm glad that black people excels at certain sport. It would be a terrible situation for the purpose of discussing racial genetic advantages if they happened to be worse at everything.

the asian race too, japanes fighters used to take all medals

>Jack Dempsey would kill most modern boxers
clueless
he would get killed by average boxers from lower weight categories

Nope