Do you ever wish to go back...

Do you ever wish to go back? Back to a time when you were stupid and naive enough to be a liberal and have an extremely simple view of the world?

Did you ever regret taking the redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RVZ6mUffJgw
youtu.be/JvKEwr0iNA0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Regret is a disease. A wasting away of your future and potential.

I'm indifferent t.b.h
There's no difference between blue or red.

There'd be less stress, but this shit is the best entertainment you can get. The craziest Hollywood screenwriters couldn't even make up half of the insanity going on.

Y E S !!!!!!!!!

>I am so informed and intelligent because Sup Forums I have evolved beyond normal people.
This thread every 6 hours.... i just realized it's ironic.

true, but sometimes is unavoidable

I still think that the market should be free. Am I a liberal?

I'd hate to go back. Being redpilled is being truly alive.

Wow so progressive

I'd rather suffer with the truth then live a pleasant lie.

so deep

>Did you ever regret taking the redpill?
The redpill affected me differently than most. I'm more at peace now, because of the questions that used to keep me up at night. It's like beating a video game. There is nothing left to uncover.

I never took a 'redpill', faggot. I was racist long before the matrix anyway.

No. I was really unhappy being a faggot.

Now I have a sense of Self awareness, and some form of purpose.

Plus I get more attention from women and fellows.

Knowing shit makes you a Man.

If not, you won´t at least loose time in shit you know now is bullcrap.

Kek. Too late bud.
Man, once they are a large conglomerate, it's almost like a monopoly between Gods on Earth, Dimitri.

Serious question, Sup Forums: I'm shaving my head soon, should I go for the Cypher look or instead go full pic related?

What's your major malfunction?

i was born redpilled broseph

Then how'd they get it in there in the first place smart ass?

No regret
Even back i felt a lot of stuff was wrong.
I tried to find reasons. I was thinking wtf is wrong with me.
Turned out, my intuition was right all along. I was distressed not by that but by insisting on stuff opposed to reality.
It took time.
Now i feel whole. Awaken.
It has a cost. You cannot continue to live with people still lost in the dream.
But being redpilled means to be alive.
Not a zombie enslaved to feelz.

>being a liberal
>ever

Sound Alchemist cut his hair?

ignorance is bliss. Sure. Getting redpilled isn't some weekend retreat... it takes time, if not years. Some people can't handle the truth however. You just have to have the balls to just go through with it. Evil is lurking in the shadows. The road to hell is paved with good deeds. It takes time getting used to but in the end you will more liberated to know the true nature of our current system.

It that regard it is like escaping plato's cave.

No, I want to know the truth, no matter what it is.

The thing I hate the most is how long and what it took to wake me up.

You can't have one without the other. They arise mutually. There is no knowledge without ignorance, no salvation without sin, no light without darkness, no good without evil, no self without other, no thing without nothing. Nothing is known except through its relation to a contrasting opposite.
It's all two sides of the same coin. "You" wouldn't exist without "everything else" that you perceive to be not you, and "everything else" wouldn't exist without a "you" to perceive itself as apart from it. Yet they are exactly the same thing, pretending not to be in order for the One to know itself.

The tubes are built around the toothpaste, retard

they put it in a cylinder
youtube.com/watch?v=RVZ6mUffJgw

No. The pendulum swings and I'm here to witness it. I'm still struggling with the whole identity politics thing, but I realize that it's going to be the name of the game, at least for the foreseeable future. I'm indifferent about it, but that's because I live in a homogeneous society and our genes are rather secured.
>Fingolia
>Homogeneous

Hell no! I enjoy every day of my new life. Admittingly I had a crackdown for a day after I first took a few redpills. But the next morning I felt different. More energetic, more powerful.

I regret nothing and would take em again.

be happy you found it this early. I dropped the red pill at the ripe ol' age of 36, pushing 40 now, feeling as though my whole life has been a lie. Oh well, at least I got /fit/

Absolutely not

I got redpilled around 30. Before that I was young and stupid. Which is probably why so many young people are liberals. They just don't know any better. Hence in the bible it says... "forgive them for they know not what they do"

Hum.. this. As a introduction to class in English we had draw a shield to represent our interests; i drew a multi-coloured swastika in one corner and my gypsy looking teacher, who treated me as a teachers pet up till then hated me afterwards and left the school with the PE teacher to teach elsewhere.

Tried communism where the problem was there's finding out what it was.. it doesn't exist.

Tried bluepilling via various subscriptions of the Economist, Private Eye, Sunday Times, Guardian etc till it became obvious that not only was there no right-wing press but the entire MSM was parroting of each other and repeating itseld ad infintuum.

So back to blood being more important than ideology.

Never I am a scientist and Buddhist I always get the bottom of everything. The search for ultimate truth is the only endeavor in life worth pursuing. If you are content living a lie you a faggot

>I am a scientist and Buddhist I always get the bottom of everything.
Sure you do.

Actually I am god tier red pilled and a published author on the real matrix live in but who cares what you think I am am bodhi mantra faggot. Most of the red pills you take on Sup Forums were given to you by me

You're posting this in multiple threads, mate, this is a big eye-roller. Try and engage people instead of just shitposting, even if you believe your own pasta.

Also, the collective action strategy for saving the white race is doomed to miscegenation and failure. You can't retain an identity, especially the white identity, in a mixed society.

Isolation is the only way. An ethnostate of whatever size would be sufficient to time capsule our great people and culture if carefully designed, nothing else will.

>inb4 Jewish myth that Globalisation is inevitable
The world is full of ethnostates, just currently none of them are white.

The digits don't lie.

get a load of this newfag
what a looser

Every day of my life

>30
fucking pleb I was redpilled by 19

Yes I wish I was 11 again but alas there is no going back.
The proper choice is to evolve past Extreme Chauvinism and reach an equitable compromise with The Zombies and wish them well.
But protect yourself in the meantime, they are well-intentioned and therefore the worst sort of humans that can possible exist.
>Liberals are extremely dangerous

what do considered red pilled? There are layers to this shit bruv, I imagine you have a few more to go

No

Fuck no

The red pill is just another over simplified ideology just like being liberal.

I knew that the world is basically run by a huge satanic pedophile ring by that point. I don't think there is any bigger redpill. There are a lot more but this one is the central one imo.

No I was so confused until I started putting the pieces together.

But I never believed the propaganda really, I was just confused because things didn't fit together.

I am still learning now well into my 50's. But my tentative unpopular conclusions keep being right.

No. Ignorance maybe bliss but it also has a life-and-death consequences

>he wants to be the satisfied pig again
Untermensch.

I didn't. Ever since i was very young i figured something's inherently wrong about the world we live in. I was N E V E R one of them afaik. Like i still have memories since fucking Kindergarten telling kids the sun's gonna explode and everything will be wiped away in a few billion years. It only got deeper from there...

true you are pretty deep, it does go deeper however. I wrote a book about this you may know who I am bodhi mantra. I am not even sure these people human, or if they are they are possibly "Atlantians". Not all of them mind you only a small few in fact, crazy as this sounds I have solid evidence to back it up

Not really. I look back at myself a decade ago and all I see is cringe. The only saving grace is that even back then, I was just starting to begin to realize how much of the shit I """believed in""" was utter nonsense. I was also in a bad spot because all my friends were "fellow" libs back then, and I can safely say now that a liberal who roams only with other liberals has no true friends. I was the only one out of everyone I knew who was dying for true friendship and loyalty, and that's something you can't get running in libtard circles. I have quite a few center-right/right friends now, and they are some of the best most genuine people I've ever known.

These days, I do every single thing in my power to actively frustrate the lives of the few libtard acquaintances I have left. I despise everything about them. They're not even human to me. They're barely human to THEMSELVES. Flighty, flakey, soft and full of nothing but retarded slogans, empty rhetoric and hollow empathy. It borders on pure sadism how much I love watching libs sputter around, crash and burn, flailing their wimpy little arms and mewling in their pitchy, nasally voices. No one has hatred for Libs more than a former Lib who was able to break free.

Praise Kek'em

I just wish I didn't spend so much of my life on this site.

I'm probably coming up on 10 years at this point.

Really fucked me up. Instead of doing normie things through some/most of my formative teenage years and early 20s, I've been on this site totally engrossed in chan culture. Chan culture has had more of an impact on who I am as a person than anything else I can think of.

I'm 24 now and the time just keeps passing by faster and faster.

I don't fully buy into the reptilian stuff, as a scientist I will only make claims to what I can prove conclusively, but as I said I highly doubt these are men, I don't see how men could accomplish such things, not men as we know them anyway. They could possibly be time travelers

they could possibly be demons and this entire world is the devil's deception which is also a possibility as I said the only thing I will say is they aren't men whatever the fuck they are

they're here on Sup Forums all the time if you know how to spot them, I chat with them occasionally. They will only chat with you if you show you really know wtf is going on, this is easy for them to spot also as it is for us to spot each other

>I don't fully buy into the reptilian stuff
And you shouldn't, because nobody will ever take you seriously if you do. Pick your battles, that's not one you can win. As for what they really are, doesn't really matter. They're predators that feed on people.

Remember, both the wolf and the shepherd eat the sheep.

Yes and no. My closest friends are still the guys from highschool. We see each other at best 2-3 times a year now. Only one of them has taken the redpill. The rest just see that everytime we meet I've gone deeper down some rabbit hole that they can't understand. I try to avoid politics but the reality is that we're all politically minded people to begin with, and they're the only ones I'm comfortable talking about some things with.

I think it's pushed most of them away. That being said, I'd rather know the truth and be mostly alone than be blind.

I'm 24 too.

did your journey start on newgrounds too?

I was born redpilled, always looked deeper than others.

never even stood a chance...

>And you shouldn't, because nobody will ever take you seriously if you do.
yah I agree, again I am a scientist. If you have conclusive proof show me don't tell me what you think. If you can't prove this fuck off.

But yes they run and control everything, way to precisely over 1000's of years to be men

I was never a liberal. Growing up in London you notice how fucking stupid and annoying niggers are from the age of about 3.

my good friend is redpilled, but chooses to actively virtue signal as a liberal. its taking a severe toll on his mental health because he just can't come to terms with who he really is and what he believes. he tries to silence to dissonance with alcohol on benzos, but its just making him a more damaged individual.

this me also. Just the way my brain works. Being a Buddhist for over 20 years also is big factor. I don't cling to perceptions of reality or false paradigms so I am easily convinced if you show me the evidence and it is conclusive whereas most post people simply can't believe the truth when you shove it int heir face if it strays to far from their accepted version of reality. I have always actively sought truth wherever leads I refuse to live a lie. Most people love living lies and fight those that try to show them truth, I have never understood this

Yep.

Newgrounds and albinoblacksheep.

the internet used to be so fun

> What does red pill symbolise again?
It symbolises the decision to wake up from a constructed reality. The term comes from the original
Matrix film.

The red pill is "taken". It is not a piece of information or revelation in and of itself. To take the
red pill is to decide, not only to reject the lies and fabrications the powerful use to manipulate and
control, but also to accept the struggle towards truth even though that journey may well be painful,
unpopular, even destructive of the psyche so pervasive have the lies of our society become.

The "red pill" has nothing to do with gender wars, or feminism or men's rights. It is a far, far more
general philosophical concept than to be relegated to such a niche corner of debate. It is a decision,
not a piece of information. It applies to many, many fields. Rejecting the lies and hypernormalised
falsehoods of our modern world, and seeking out real truths.

Most people here have in some way decided to take the red pill, principally by rejecting the current
greatest vector of untruth, The Media. We decide to seek out independent sources of information,
knowledge, of worldview. Of government, of law, of finance, of society, of religion, of culture, of
technology, of economy. Most here know that this is not an easy or a comforting process. But we persist,
because we have "taken the red pill", made the decision to struggle towards the truth.

And likewise, the "blue pill". It is not a state of being, but again another decision. Those who "take
the blue pill" are not simply ignorant, or misled. Far from it. They are those who must first be aware
of the falsehoods around them, the contradictions, the inconsistencies, the failures. But knowing these,
they reject new information, new ideas, new worldviews, and instead make the decision to accept the
constructed reality, false though they know it is, because it is an easier, often more comforting path.

The pills are a choice, to enter the rabbit hole, or not.

>alt right thinking they are some sort rational uberman

ppfftthahaha

you're all clueless autists who are impressionable enough to let shitty infographs made by bitter neckbeards shape your worldview

being a liberal is literally the most rational choice and the only reason you are living a good life right now

damn dude just pretty much just summed up my life.

though I got put on house arrest when I was 14, at which point I started consuming a whole load of RC stimulant drugs. discovered Sup Forums shortly thereafter. I think my brain subconsciously associated social isolation with dopamine surges, and never really corrected itself. so here we are almost a decade later, doing exactly the same shit.

sure I have lots of regret, but overall I'm happy, oddly enough. so many questions have been answered over those ten years, and thats really what life is all about. finding answers to questions, at which point you trade in your old question for a new one and continue on.

not _really_. I find it annoying that the left get to - nay, demand to, live in ignorance of reality.
I'd much prefer to know, and be prepared, and pay the cost, and overcome
than to be one of those wretches that will be eaten by the monster they are creating
they are being fed soft-serve shit to sustain them while they are being grown into the medium that will support the cancer that will consume them

Good little sheep

Naturally born red

why do niggers refer to every possession and service as 'shit'

youtu.be/JvKEwr0iNA0

Hey you think we should open a thread to compare notes and have a logical discussion on what (((they))) might be?

>I am a scientist and Buddhist
It's no surprise that the scientific community is in the shitter.

I never considered myself "liberal" but after experiencing the hypocrisy, lies and hatred by the left I leaned the right further and further as time went on

Only if you like drawing attention to yourself. Anecdotes won't do you any good. This is one of those instances where the harder you grasp at the truth the more it slips through your fingers.

lol Buddhists were scientists before "science" ever existed you shouldn't talk so much so you don't show how you ignorant you are right off the bat. We are the guardians of all human wisdom

The Sutra on Totality

Monks, I will teach you the totality of life. Listen, attend carefully to it and I will speak.

What, monks, is totality ?

It is just the eye
with the objects of sight,
the ear with the objects of hearing,
the nose with the objects of smell,
the tongue with the objects of taste,
the body with the objects of touch
and the mind with the objects of cognition.

This, monks, is called totality.

Now, if anyone were to say, “Aside from this explanation of totality, I will preach another totality,” that person would be speaking empty words, and being questioned would not be able to answer. Why is this ? Because that person is talking about something outside of all possible knowledge.

I just mean here. They know who I am desu they have been watching me for some time

I've always been a contrarian though, and extremely smug about it. Nobody can stop me.

They have even told me I will want to join them

Is this the ultimate redpill ?

There are more than one faction, they will help guide you if you show you "know". Not just of them but of the deep information about (((them)))

I was once a teet sucking statist. I have no regrets being red pilled. I only wish others had the same dosage as I did.

That's because you're an inquisitive. They own the key and the gate. Naturally you want to know what's on the other side. Some are more tolerant than others. Secrets are a cheap and liquid currency.

No regrets

This, before I found Sup Forums I questioned shit I shouldn't have just for fun.
>mfw I found out the holocaust numbers are exaggerated as fuck

reincarnation = first law of thermo dynamics
karma = Newton's third law of motion

We knew these things 1000's of years before "science" had the capacity to prove them.

While the rest of the world was worshiping the sun and animals we were exploring multiple dimensions of consciousness

Thats what we call the black pill.

God, no.

Ignorance is bliss, no doubt.
I won't be stupifying myself any time soon though, and the more people know the truth the sooner we can get this clusterfuck to be marginally better and kick out the central banks and zionists

>Shaving my head
Why

No.

When I was a leftist I had feelings and emotions I couldn't identify. It was like I was starving but no one ever taught me to eat when I was hungry.

I had to fight everyday to keep my experiences from damaging my programming. It was like I had to clear my minds browser history every night lest patterns be noticed and causes identified.

I had to implicitly condone behaviors that I knew deep down were cancerous to the individual and the world.

Now I feel awake, aware, effective. I can make sense of events and trace the causes to the root. My soul, my mind, my world view, my experiences and my actions are all synchronized. In agreement.

Going back to fighting against my civilization, my people, and my own mind would be a fate worse than death.

Buddhism is the ultimate red pill desu, then perhaps Christianity after that, if this world truly is the devils deception

truth bomb