What does Sup Forums think of Antifas plan to overthrow Trump on Nov. 4th?

What does Sup Forums think of Antifas plan to overthrow Trump on Nov. 4th?

youtube.com/watch?v=gaWsJAET49A

youtube.com/watch?v=fvWJb31Knaw&t=301s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk
youtu.be/eFh0fZsIggE
gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/16/voters-perceptions-of-crime-continue-to-conflict-with-reality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What does Sup Forums think

i think im sick and tired of seeing 20 of these retarded threads at the same time on /pol.

only in america there could be a problem with a bunch of limp wristed, skinny jeans wearing faggots beating people up.

youtube.com/watch?v=l7adUFyFSCk

This is what happens when antifa starts shit in the Commonwealth.

youtu.be/eFh0fZsIggE

It is supposed to be against the law to try to over throw the us government. If trump wanted to he could arrest all of them, put them in FEMA camps and it would be completely legal.

sounds good to me

I hope antifa gets their shit pushed in.

Violent little goblins

>try to start a civil war
>they won't do anything more than beat people up
hmm

Violence is only bad when used against me. You fucks have been pushing for violence on internet for two years, now it's finally happening and you turn in to bitches, You fucking right wing fucks are the biggest pussies in the world. Just talk talk talk but when shit hits the fan you scream : muh rights... lol you are pathetic bunch

Why are you scared tho. You want this. You wanted to bash leftist all your fucking life. Now you have the chance. Go out and stand your ground. Stop being brave on internet.

>go out and start killing leftists on nov 4
I would but there isn't actually going to be a civil war just a few riots.

Oh shit I'm actually fucking looking forward to doxing several hundred people and their families.

Like you would do anything when civil war starts. You'll just a pathetic Larper.

What are you doing larping behind a computer right now.

Hurr durr, I am gonna doxx the shit out of people. I am so brave!! Internet tuff guy lol.

You seem to be the only internet tuff guy here.

Laughing at you nazis, while you spout shit,get mad and act brave on internet.

No you're being a big brain nigga that is all you're doing right now.

Be more original nazi fag.

Geeze. What are you doing here. You've got some projection problems.

Oh nooo, he called me a nigger. Hahahha

Laughing at you fags.

You don't even know what a big brain nigga is you're a fucking disgrace.

i hope they finally do some big happening so they can get themselves purged by actual americans.

Americans wanting to kill other Americans and start civil war 2. We really are retarded.

Nazis aren't humans.

Just like the Norks, Antifags won't do anything. They will pussy out and leave us with the blue-est of balls just to gun them down on there attempt.. The only happenings in America will be natural disasters. War it's slim, in this day in age. Unless we want to revamp our economy. I will paraphrase what an user stated: if they go on with this, why not join the fun and stop them. They are traitors anyway.

Man, this kid from Slovenia's really sperging out in this thread.

He's probably some inbred gypsy lmao

He certainly types like one.

It's hard to tell if he supports Antifa or if he's just retarded enough that he doesn't understand what we're talking about.

>riots to remove the president of the country through force
Isn't that shit treason?

ya know it's really funny these guys are planning an attack on the internet but then there's the ss the nsa the fbi the cia and other agencies that have been watching these people for I don't know how long but this is rediculous if this is what they're going to do because I belive the antifa will be shut down immediately by said organizations

Switch the frog flag to a swatstica faggot

Antifa is supported by the Capitalist Elite, they're the establishment goons.

Treason would be aiding foreign enemies. This would be insurrection.

The Insurrection Act would likely cover this scenario, possibly even without the consent of Congress thanks to amendments made under the Bush admin. I doubt Antifa would be able to muster the necessary forces to merit military intervention, but if there were certain left-wing bastions that were too violent for police to deal with then the military could legally be called in to suppress the rebellion.

No, we just want you silly kids to be safe. Rioting and standing in the street is NOT SAFE. Didn't your father teach you not to play in the streets?

It's common knowledge at this point that groups like the KKK have been thoroughly infiltrated by feds. I'm curious if the same shit goes on in groups like ANTIFA, BAMN, etc.

I said this before, Antifa is working for Deep State.

Antifa doesn't really have traditional centralized leadership and is therefore difficult to infiltrate in a meaningful way. You'd basically be paying a federal agent to hang around with random lefty degenerates.

BAMN on the other hand is highly centralized, but their leadership is extremely intelligent. They have developed a method of raising their mid-level leadership from grade school to ensure near perfect loyalty. Impossible to infiltrate their higher ranks. They start their indoctrination as early as junior high, follow them to UC Berkeley (making sure they're mentored constantly by BAMN professors), and fast-track their recruits either through law school or back into the education track to find and indoctrinate more recruits. To infiltrate BAMN you'd have to start as a freshman at Berkeley at least and stay in deep cover for years and years.

Not much. These are tiny fringe groups who would be completely insignificant if not for the for-profit news media enabling them. It's pretty amazing how poorly our media informs the public;

>Americans Greatly Overestimate Percent Gay, Lesbian in U.S.
gallup.com/poll/183383/americans-greatly-overestimate-percent-gay-lesbian.aspx

>Voters’ perceptions of crime continue to conflict with reality
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/16/voters-perceptions-of-crime-continue-to-conflict-with-reality/

Why would Antifa be any different?

Trump will cause world war III prior to this.

oh hey wats goin on in this thred

Look at all the attention given to the KKK since Trump's election and Charlottesville. All that sensationalized bullshit for a group estimated to have no more than 3,000 members, less people than a mediocre League of Legends Twitch stream. Our news media is a joke.

>Why would Antifa be any different?

Their effectiveness really depends on the government of the city they are present within. If the police are restrained, then a politically motivated Antifa riot can grow into a more general riot with opportunistic, apolitical looting and burning. At which point the police cannot stop it even if they wanted to. For example, the recent Antifa riots in Berkeley were allowed to take place because Mayor Jesse Arreguin and Police Chief Margo Bennet are BAMN sympathizers who told the police to stand down. There is ample video evidence of this.

Similarly, in Chicago there have been two relevant protests demonstrating the importance of municipal government. One earlier this year, and one a short while ago. The first was very peaceful as the police were out in force and didn't put up with ANY shit. The second was rife with assaults and random violence from Antifa as the mayor of Chicago took a hands-off approach as he wanted to signal that right-wing demonstrators were no longer welcome.

Keep calling them Alt-Left.

They hate it and it removes that stupid "anti-fascist" label

FUCK. What if it is North Korea paying Antifa faggots to pull all this shit? Possibly with China since the U.S. has disrupt business between them.

My point is that if civic institutions in certain cities have been suborned by leftists, they can use their significant power in concert with Antifa and groups like BAMN. Cops stand down, organizing groups like BAMN start a riot with Antifa street scum, riot gets out of control and turns into general looting and burning. Cops now unable to stop the violence even if permitted to. Riots and civil unrest spread to neighboring cities. State governments now have to intervene directly.

Very possible in states like California, Illinois, and Michigan.

Good

We're going to be watching you get mowed down by the National Gaurd in a comfy place

imagine how much this will impact the stability of the rest of the world though ... BTFO larping burgers before it turns into actual war, and then with the US being unstable it naturally puts the rest of the world on edge too.

You're right, they're superhumans.

Army shows up and wipes the floor with them. Nothing burger.

Well, yes and no. Yes in that Trump could arguably call in the army to restore order under the Insurrection Act. No in that the Bush-era amendments to the Insurrection Act are controversial and have not faced any sort of legal challenge, and to avoid legal challenge Trump would have to get congressional approval for the deployment of the military (which is unlikely given how fucked in the head congressional republicans are).

Alt left racist troll assuming everyone is nazis its pathetic

>Michigan
How?
Riling up BLM in Flint/Detroit?
Mudslimes in Dearborn?
Ann Arbor?
Or are they going to go for Lansing from the get-go?

>comfy streams
>heads getting cracked
>doxxing after-party
What's not to love?

We say thanks for the free ticket to terror org designation for them!

If the day comes when these Antifa punks finally do, as Yamamoto said, "Wake the sleeping giant" you will be shocked at the result. Yamamoto tried to warn his Emperor God but he wouldn't listen. May want to read some history and see how that turned out.