Austria could singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me...

Austria could singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Austrians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the shitskins and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Austria is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Pic related: Two of our Eurofighter Typhoon Combat Jets

I fucking wish you Jack toothed cocksucking faggot would try.

>leasing your air superiority fighters

>Replace Austria with North Korea

Martsharters don't stand a chance

Im with you a second time comrade

And my axe

>Send your jewish mongrel hitler over to germany and subvert her.
>Can't wait to be raped again.
You people are sick fucks, you know that? Get some therapy.

We're blood brothers, homo. Germans = Austrians. It was and will always be "We".

Axe in germanys back you disgusting Mountain Kike

And my hurley.

We are with you, best ally.

North Korea could singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us North Koreans are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the women and child soldiers first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When North Korea is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>Pic related: Two of our SU-25 combat jets

>Austria decides to attack USA
>US military decides to let citizens handle it for lulz
>Sets up depots where rednecks can get gear
>Show proof you've been a member of the NRA for at least 5 years and get all the guns/ammo you can fit into whichever military vehicle you choose to drive off the lot
>Austria makes landfall thinking they've defeated the USA
>An army of 100 million drunk rednecks swarms them
>USA becomes #1 exporter in human leather and taxidermy

Newfag alert

keep dreaming kid

pretty much this

>Austria
>Military
Really? KEK

AUSTRIA STONK

>eurofighter
My sides