Have you accepted him as your Lord and Savior, anons?

Have you accepted him as your Lord and Savior, anons?

Jesus wasn't a real person. See Galatians 1:12.

Now find something more productive to do with your life.

yes

absolutely immoral

>I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Why would this disprove the historicity of Christ? Paul received this after Christ's ascension to heaven. Also, no serious scholar supports your position.

>Also, no serious scholar supports your position.

None, apart from all those pesky serious scholars who support my position.

>he says he not providing any sources
Link the serious academic scholars who think Christ was not a historical person.
p.s Zeitgeist doesn't count

99999999 translations with different versions, not even worth to look into it further, more interesting things than religion to be quite honest.

Even studying morality and developing ways humans from different cultures, wealth levels can interact peacefully is more interesting than the religion meme.

i am unworthy

absolutely blasphemous

We've been through this before. Most biblical studies departments are funded by Christian fundamentalists. Most of their employees are contractually obliged to believe in a historical Jesus. I don't know how many scholars are mythicists, and neither do you.

Why are you worshiping this creation of white nationalism? True jesus was dark skinned

You're still not providing any sources, so thanks for conceding the point.

I concede that I can't provide any sources about how many people are staying silent because they're being silent about it.

Congratulations, you won!

You're actually insanely mentally challenged if you think there is some great Christian conspiracy out there controlling the printing press, especially in the digital age.
Repent before it is to late. Trade your fedora for a rosary.

too*

I'd make some joke about the irony of a man who believes in a talking snake, spotting insanity in others, but I think we've already been there.

Are you catholic, OP?

The OP is a Jehovah's Witness. (I'm answering on the assumption that OP has left.)

Yes I have, but I have always had doubts about this religion. People and Pastors just cherrypick what they like from the bible and ignore the stuff they don't. They say "I believe 'x' because the bible says so". The bible says a lot of things.

Amen. I hope Jesus comes soon

I don't follow foreign religions

>JW
>Christian

The early Christians would be laughing at your version of "Christianity", as well, Mr HKLwJQk2.

I'm not Catholic but I like their traditions and the Latin mass

Jesus wasn't white.
Your true gods are Pagan gods, like Odin.

No. I'm white..

>I'm not Catholic but I like their traditions
Such as raping little boys?

Such as the Latin mass or taking Christianity seriously not like prot churches:
>IF YOU LOVE JESUS CLAP YOUR HANDS!
not this bullshit

particularly sick burn from Italy :P

I want to know, as someone in the Antipodes, what relevance a desert cultures 'Messiah' character from Israeli mythology offers,

considering we have a local god that
BEAT UP THE FUCKING SUN.

Did Jesus ever get into a scrap with the Sun and win?
Obviously Maui is the greater of the two fictional characters.

Maui beat the SHIT out of the Sun, Son.
Thats why he takes a whole DAY to cross the sky, instead of a few minutes.