How does Justin Trudeau rank compared to other Canadian Prime Ministers?

How does Justin Trudeau rank compared to other Canadian Prime Ministers?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_Is_Too_Many
youtube.com/watch?v=jPboCi9wcLQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Right above his father. So second worst.

So who do you guys consider the best?

He'll rank fairly low in the grand scheme of things. He has no major legislative accomplishments to date. Nothing memorable other than being a soc media meme.

As much as I hated his father, at least we can point so things he did. Most of his policies were bullshit multi-culti Marxism-inspired nonsense, but the guy was smart and productive - a worthy opponent.

JT will rank somewhere in the middle I imagine, history will judge him overly kind because of his surname, but nothing on his policies.

>do you guys consider the best
Yup, we sure won alright, and just can't stop

I don't understand. I was just asking which PMs or leaders in your history are widely considered the greatest.

Top tier would be Mackenzie "shoo shoo jew' King
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/None_Is_Too_Many
Of course we don't talk about him

first canadian PM to get memed like no other, even harper was not ridiculed like that, justin is a total farce

he is the faggotyist cucked politician homo I have ever seen

The woman is the worst because she's a woman and she's not allowed to be prime minister legally according to the bible
Then it's Trudeau senior
Then it's Pearson
Then it's Trudeau
Sir John A Macdonald

We need a prime minister who will
1) make homosexuality illegal again, Pierre trudeau legalized it probably because he knew his son is a faggot we need to outlaw it again and hang homos.

2) ban non European immigration again, and we need to take it one step further we need to deport the non whites here, we need to get rid of the right to vote for aboriginals, segregate aboriginals and whites, bring back an apartheid system for any non white tourists, we need to ban race mixing and kill the parent and the animal who mixed, the bible says it's forbidden to lay with the beast.

3) we need to go back to our old gun laws before we got cucked in the 60's that means the age to purchase a gun should be reduced to 16, we should not require any licensing to purchase a gun, there should be no law prohibiting a man from carrying a gun in public, no guns should be restricted at all in any way shape or form

4) bring back mandatory bible education, and ban non Christian education in Canada. Jewish schools should be shut down and atheist schools as well. Any teacher that teaches against the bible should be sent to an insane assylum for life

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We 'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"
Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

John A MacDonald
William Lyon Mackenzie King
Diefenbaker
Harper

That's about it

Justin Trudeau is by far the least qualified PM of all time. He is borderline retarded and can hardly string a coherent sentence together if he's not scripted.

Diefenbaker was against the flag change
Harper was against renaming dominion day to Canada day, Harper restored the names of the royal Canadian navy and royal Canadian Air Force, he removed the aboriginal art work from all government buildings in Canada and abroad and replaced them with portraits of the queen (which Trudeau removed and replaced with the aboriginal artworks again) I think Harper is more based then he let on

Harper was the ultimate (((civic nationalist))) before that was a thing. If you call that 'based'.

Anyways, the CPC is his party and he's learned his lesson from the Liberal Party elders operating through a brainlet puppet (Trudeau) so we'll see how Scheer does.

Trudeau is easily he least qualified Prime Minister of all time. So,

Yeah Harper was based as fuck but he could only do so much. His balancing act of appeasing the left while still pushing through some changes will be seen as brilliant when people write about his time as PM. Harper was probably one of the smartest PMs we've had

>He is borderline retarded and can hardly string a coherent sentence together if he's not scripted.

This so much. When he goes off script, hilarity ensues.

How many frakin 'uhs' is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jPboCi9wcLQ

I mean, this was Canada's leader in WW2

> King's occult interests were kept secret during his years in office, and only became publicized after his death when his diaries were opened. Readers were amazed. King communed with spirits, using seances with paid mediums. Thereby he communicated with Leonardo da Vinci, Wilfrid Laurier, his dead mother, his grandfather, and several of his dead dogs, as well as the spirit of the late President Roosevelt. Some historians argue that he sought personal reassurance from the spirit world, more than political advice. After his death, one of his mediums said that she had not realized that he was a politician. King did inquire whether his party would win the 1935 election, one of the few times politics came up during his seances. However Allan Levine argues that sometimes he did pay attention to the political implications of his seances: "All of his spiritualist experiences, his other superstitions and his multi-paranoid reactions imprinted on his consciousness, shaping his thoughts and feelings in a thousand different ways."[100]

Still better then Justin Trudeau.

>Quebec fag thought he was signing up for a new French Republic in North merica

SAD

No I don't think that's based, but hes more based than our recent prime ministers retard

The bible says not to speak to the dead or seek out the services of a medium, it even says to kill a medium.

he's pretty fucking retarded cause he lets terrorists free

There's been a lot of threads by Canadians recently. The Trudeau leadership has been really odd

Every policy he's commented on has been really conservative. While at the same time all his public images have been completely gay

There's rumblings that he's actually really conservative (millionaire orphan, boxer, had to choose the liberal party)

His father however is the single worst PM. He destroyed everything for us

lol

Did he take the bog pill?

Canadians have huge jaws. Look at Wynn, she's got a coconut cracker of a jaw

I wish the bogs even had canada on their radar
Bog wouldn't pill him out of the pure insignificance the canadian nation on the scale of their agenda

>she's got a coconut cracker of a jaw
You got that right

...His body double did. the results weren't pretty. Canadian media has been issued a gag order on the whole thing. This is what we have

I can't for the love of god take this guy seriously. How is he the leader of a country? He looks like he should be a character in a soap opera constantly questioning his sexual orientation.

Bottom. He's always the bottom.

Because people were tired of Harper, old people were scared Harper would take away their pension, nobody votes NDP so all that's left is Trudeau

this - also (((women))). I know god knows how many women who voted for him because he is '''''cute''''' totally 100% srs

kek

Also his dad was prime minister and a lot of people remember those times as the "good old days" and think it's because of his dad.

Trudeau will be prime minister for at least another term unless he royally fucks something up.

idk man, khadr, the haitian situation, etc.. I think SOME people are waking up to PM selfie, but I do think you are right. Not enough people.

A lot can go wrong in 2 years my man

just ride the tiger

Khadir actually probably saved the government at least another 10 million in prolonged lawsuits had they kept fighting it. The Haitian refugee shit, he should have kept his mouth shut on, but the majority will hopefully be sent back to HaitI because even though it's not perfect, Haiti is not a dangerous country...shitty, but not dangerous.

>Haiti is not a dangerous country
t. someone who's never met a Haitian.

Go fuck yourself, faggot. In no situation ever is giving 10 million dollars to a muslim terrorist murderer a '''''good thing''''. Seriously consider the rope. They could've easily just thrown him in jail for war crimes, but JT is a muslim apologist

Trudeau is dead fucking last. I can't even contain how much he has fucked the government in one post. Selling everything for quick cash. Pushing trans agendas, pushing corporate agendas, pushing foreign interests, passing pro Islam laws, cutting funds for almost everything family oriented, giving massive benefits Aboriginals, massive benefits to immigrants, free shit to everyone not white in general. Filled government seat with people who are either have corporate interests, have no idea what they are doing or are their just to represent a minority.

I could go on. But the government right now is very anti-family and anti-white.

he's shit
>was elected on the basis of legalizing weed
>weed still not legal

i miss harper

The worst

The Babble isn't legislation and is the ideological core of the movement of what got us into this mess to begin with.

Xtians will be among the first to hang

Kill every xtian

You people caused this

Whatever floats your boat there smacktard. You don't know shit about shit.

meh, I don't feel the need to defend myself vs. a limp-wristed leftist faggot. Anyone who knows anything about the Khadr situation and thinks giving him 10 million is a good idea does not deserve another (you)