Fuck you! fuck you so much you intolerant bigots

Fuck you! fuck you so much you intolerant bigots.
I know that it was you who were behind trumps election, because he's a racist white clown, just like you are.
My boyfriend wouldn't be able to stay in sweden if trump was our prime minister, and everything we've worked so hard to make would be ruined.
It's your fault that right wing forces have begun to rise in sweden, targeting LGBTQA communities and refugees. I know that your vice president tortures LGBTQA people and people of color! I know that you sad, basement dwelling nazi trolls hate us for our love, because you will never have it. You are in the wrong side of history, and one day me and my friends will think back on you and laugh.
So have fun, little nerds, while you can. Because you are relics of a barbaric past of intolerance and hatred, and us LGBTQA people are the future.

If you nazis ever come to sweden, you will find an army of proud LGBTQA individuals, people of color and liberals waiting. And just like our comrades in america, we will bash you like the fash you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Back to the DUmpster.

>you who were behind trumps election

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>City "people"
or niggers, as I like to call them

she won, but russia rigged the vote, right?

Russia rigged the vote but it wasn't enough, so Trump still won

are you triggered nazi?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZeONHK7Wa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzqfmj0tqYs

Is Sweden uncucking? Trump's america is just getting started.

Hush abomination.
There are plenty of Nazis in Sweden who will be happy to purge you soon enough.
The era of degeneracy is almost over.
You may choose whether you get curb stomped by a white man or thrown off a building by a refugee but you have no future AIDs monkey.

but lets be honest we cant let Xzump get nuclear codes

why dont you go find a hairy faggot to catch aids from u worthless loser. ill fucking matthew shepard you then incinerate your cucked swede body bitch FAGGOT

Unfortunately, there is no cure for your mental illness. Please go back to your faggothole Tumblr and contemplate a suicide where no one will have to ever find your degenerate faggot body.

>tfw no swedish proxy to troll Sup Forums with

The funny part is that OP seems to think that it's some online community's fault that a right wing is getting more popular in sweden, as if it's not the radicalism from the left that's fueling a rise of radical right (not just in sweden but everywhere throughout history)

Top quality bait my dude.

kys you traitorous scum

Good luck reproducing, we will have fun watching your shitty community die out.

Indeed, between the grotesque attitude of the left and seeing the average skin color of western European countries turning to shit, you have to be stupid to stay a complacent liberal.

>yfw Mexico rigged more the election than Russia

Ive never seen a bait thread so decent, have a reply

More like the drumpfster

>My boyfriend wouldn't be able to stay in sweden if trump was our prime minister

I really dont understant this point.
Trump is not your PM, what is the context of this argument?

Also sage but im curious of that argument, someone educate me

Fuck your spain-nigger boyfriend

And keep your trandgender queer asexuals out of my BGL

Not OP but i believe he's saying if trump ruled sweden he'd kick the gays out

Thank you for the solidarity.

t. trans woman

mentally ill faggot. hope u r one of the 43% of tranny retards that kills ITSELF. FAGGOT LOSER DUDE

In what way did Russia rig the vote?

lol sweeden got gay niggers too?

Talk with you local muslim supporter about your problems with trump and the lgbtqadwshi. I will be sure he will give you an flying example from the next rooftop.

But he isn't and he wouldn't, both cases are a win win situation.
I fucking swear Sweden is so shit even their bait is shit

I can't even imagine what it feels like to be consumed with hatred like this. Maybe you are dealing with some internalized transphobia. I'm sorry if you are.

I love these comics. I think Sophie is very talented.

Back to the closet you mentally ill piece of shit.