Red pill for you, Greeks don't exist anymore...

Red pill for you, Greeks don't exist anymore. The people that today occupy Greece are just some mongrel mystery meat made of by Arabs, Turks, Jews, Africans, many different Semitic tribes and so on. The noble blood of the Hellenes is long gone and Greece today should serve as an example to rest of Europe what happens when white nations mixes blood. Also average modern Greek IQ is about 90 which is about the same as Turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No shit sherlock, not just Greece but many countries above it, all of Balkan that was incorporated into the Ottoman Empire for several hundreds of years.

They're not the direct descendants of the people that lived there 1000 years ago, but that can be said about the people in every region.

*blocks your thread*
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

The difference is that in most European countries the mix is by other whites, in Balkans it's non-white blood

>The noble blood of the Hellenes is long gone and Greece today should serve as an example to rest of Europe what happens when white nations mixes blood.

bump for truth

DNA based citizenship for Europe to save the traditional natives from genetic extinction

The "bit more" DNA might even mean like 20% different DNA

>I am retarded and I didn't read the post: the post
seriously kys. This WE WUZ larping is getting annoying

Ancient Greek were white snownig-

They were you, just a version of you without Turkish and Negro blood

says the EU lover..

Go cry yourself to death over the plight of the modern negroid

SHOW ME YOUR FLAG SHITSKIN

GREEKS ARE DIRECT DESCENDANTS OF GREEKS

GREEKS ARE WHITE

>mfw Greek
>mfw 23andMe results indicate 56% Turkish DNA

Just fuck me up

>Greeks don't exist anym-

DIASPORA SHITSKIN IN AMERICA WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX
JEALOUS OF GREEKS

SNEAKY DIASPORA SHITSKIN WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX
JEALOUS OF GREEKS

SNEAKY MANIPULATIVE DIASPORA

similarly, the native americans we know of today were not the first mass group of people to mass migrate to the Americas.

>T*rks are a race
>niggers ever set foot in Greece

>that flag

>hides flag
opinion discarded

>Trying to white wash pioneers of western culture

GREEKS ARE WHITE

How did Africans and Arabs reach Greece though?

>pioneers of western culture
Reminder to you poltards that democracy and sophistry are not western culture.

How do Greeks tell who is and isn't a migrant?

The whole white word sounds retarded, use European if you are not an am*rican mongrel, and the roaches are "white" according to am*rica.

JEALOUS PORTUGUESE WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

I doubt it because I'm from a village in rural greece and both my mom and her mom were born and raised in that specific house and there are pictures of my great grandma in that house as well. After that generation we would be in an era where there were no cars and it would've taken days of walking through harsh terrain just to reach the village. The turks were more focused with cities accessible by boat and the north east which borders them today.

WITH SO MANY SHITSKINS IN YOUR COUNTRY YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER

BUT YOU ARE A SNEAKY MANIPULATIVE DIASPORA SHITSKIN

Nice question tho

IT IS NOT
YOU SUBHUMAN

By their accent.

If they're black it's obvious that they're migrants from africa. The more common one is the albanians who I feel have distinct skull/facial characteristics that set them apart. The gypsies give themselves away with their roaming caravans.

nice try roach