Does Sup Forums have anything against whites and east asians racemixing and producing hapas?

Does Sup Forums have anything against whites and east asians racemixing and producing hapas?

Other urls found in this thread:

razib.com/wordpress/?cat=110
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Phoneposter
>meme flag
>crappy racemixing thread

Every single fucking time

sage

Yes, if you want to mix outside your people choose a more compatible ethnicity, like Aryan Indians or non-Muslim Middle Easterners like Copts or Alewites.

East asians and whites are both great. But they have a fucking weird culture.

That's rich coming from a dutchman

Aryan Indian chicks are dumb as fucking bricks tho.

hah lel obese eat burgr

>non muslim
>alawites
Re-read what you wrote, slowly and carefully

We should co-exist side by side, not mixed together.

chicks are dumb as fucking bricks tho.

Ftfy

>implying other indians aren't

With indias education system being dumb as bricks is a fucking achievement

Whites and Asians are the purest races. Mixing them just makes a super race

depends if he has a dick

From what I know about India, lower caste people in general are dumb. What's the average IQ there? 80-85? Similar situation in as Romania, except on a much larger scale. That's what I remember anyway.
And in any case, I'd mate with a non-Aryan Brahmin before I'd mate with a chink.

Fuck the chinks. The Borg race must die.

Eh Dravidians can at least write shitty code.

its this thread again

If thy looked like this,I would have not,unfortunately they look like chernobyl survivors

giv copt gf

Well you'll have to look hard there champ. All brahmins are a mix of Brahmins and Dravidians down south. Can confirm.
t. Dravidian Brahmin.

Alawites are muslim in name only. The distance between them and other muslims in terms of theology and practices is much larger than between Orthodox Christians and, say, a Protestant denomination like Unitarians.

The main discriminant I was aiming for is lack of cousin-fucking. Muslims are known to mate with close kin, which contributed to their retardation and barbarism. Alawites do not.

depends

is it a result of whites migrating in asia and mixing with the locals? no problemo

is it a result of asians migrating to europe and mixing with the locals? it's a problem

same goes for all races

if they want us to replace them, then fine

if they want to replace us then they can go to hell

this, that pic is literally best case scenario, on avg they look like slant eyed asian mutts

>Does Sup Forums have anything against whites and east asians racemixing and producing hapas?
It is infinitely cruel and selfish to give birth to human being only to curse him of her with life without identity, sense of belonging or chance of being accepted within either culture.

>All brahmins are a mix of Brahmins and Dravidians down south
I imagine there's more to India than the southern part of the subcontinent.

Not denying it, although there are those software engineer cunts who do make it big.

Read his post, he wanted a non Aryan Brahmin. Up north it's mostly Aryan bhakth cow worshipping, piss drinking faggots.

Reply to this

best girl

No, they shouldn't mix.

Asian Male White Female
>Healthy, well adjusted child

White Male Asian Female
>Malnourished, autistic, psychopathic child

If you have to resort to marrying an Asian woman then you just shouldn't procreate at all.

This.

I don't get what you're aiming at. All I said is that I would choose an upper-caste Indian as a partner before I'd choose a chink. And that between them, I'd choose an upper-caste Aryan.

Looking it up, it seems northern India (except the very northern parts) have lower literacy rates than southern India. Whatever. I can't imagine that there are no intelligent Indians that hail from the north and are more European passing.

pajeets need to get bleached

Ok Ill bite... What is so weird about dutch culture? I mean aside from their insatiable hunger for black and arab cock?

It's a pretty good best case scenario though

You're right, just saying you won't get a pure bred Aryan

Just to be clear, I am not a neo-Nazi and don't subscribe to their theories about the "master race" and India. Those ideas are crude and in many ways incorrect. I've found this blog interesting: razib.com/wordpress/?cat=110

Nah.

they are some ugly fucking people

Meant for
I simply prefer the European phenotype.

Yes, you fucking faggot weebs.
All racemixing is racemixing. "My racemixing is better than yours!"

Enjoy the soft white genocide.

this face makes me wanna nut so hard
but in profile sucks
no cheek bones
lighting is _IDEALIZED_ to disguise this
give me a nord/celt with cheek bones and perfect open eyes
post that "average face of each race" pic - you'll see the two clear winners on there

Well you're in luck, Indian chicks can't wait to bleached. I'm not making a distinction between Northerners and Southerners. All of them would love white dick. It's just how it is. They dress like Americans and act like Americans. Even appropriate the accent. That's just how it is.

We think it's a shill effort on behalf of the Alt-Right = National Bolshvism

And it's not going to work.

He's looking at you...

Can confirm. Have bleached many Indian qt's.

Keep dreaming LARPing paki

sure we believe you dave

That poor motherfucker wasn't even that bad-looking, he should have worked on his autismo

this desu desu. put in some work, he could have a solid 7/10

Hapas are the master race, we should invest in a mixing program, selecting the best traits between the two race , Then conquering the world with our samurai -templar soldiers

what the fuck every time i type to be honest in short it turns into desu wtf

>being this new
baka desu senpai

Because god hates you

>tfw its been happening for two years
>too autististic to ask for help

I know 1 fucking based hapa out of a sea of shitlibs

If I had a problem with Asians and hapas then I'd be a hypocrite considering I'm dating a hapa.

surprised the thirsty chink isn't here yet

only 9% of whites marry outside of their race, the real problem is migration.