Fat hate thread

I really hate fat people. Most of the time they are lazy, agressive and think that they should get special treat just because of their obese.

Moreover most fat women are leftists and coalburners.

They shouldn't get free healthcare. If they have money for that mountains of food they can also buy medicines.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/woman-filmed-driving-without-seat-belt-says-they-are-racist-to-fat-people-6479670/
youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es
youtu.be/H89QQfXtc-k
dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/
youtu.be/HXGwJevjOfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who cares about the seatbelt when your whole body is an airbag

/fit/ has FPH threads all the time if you want more

That poor doggo. I hope he found a more loving home.

Thanks for the info user.
I'll look at those

if you are too big for this belt you are fat to get on this ride. Thats rasiss

wat

Doggo is looking for them peanuts

I don't get how did these fat asses get so confident lately.

kek

>Bastian Schweinsteiger
more like boogie2988

They know they can accuse you of hate speech if you say something they doesn't like.

We don't have that many fat people in poland but their numbers started to grow in recent years and I'm both terrified and disgusted by them.

>The state of America
And they say Europe is dead

>right hand drive car
>america

more, these are hilarious

She's a kiwi you dumb fuck.

metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/woman-filmed-driving-without-seat-belt-says-they-are-racist-to-fat-people-6479670/

Fat people are now their own race?

I remember when everyone would joke about stuff that's obviously not racist being racist. Now people are serious when they say seatbelts are racist against fat people.

>european education

youtu.be/a0F9bOgt-es

youtu.be/H89QQfXtc-k
>comments disabled

>a few fat idiots represent all fat people
just like a few violent alt-right idiots represent all alt-right
just like a few abortion-bombing christians represent all christians
just like some spree-murdering white guys represent all white guys
just like a few shitposters on Sup Forums represent all posters on Sup Forums

>captcha: weight through

>racist to fat people
>racist
I must have missed the memo, what is this new race called? Hamplanet?

I cant be real. They would lose the rights over the boy in an instance, right?

>it's okay not to be embarssed about smelling bad

Could they have blurred the rest of it out too?

no....no, NO, FUCK!

Is that the Land Whale that blocked the road in Virginia?

Commencing dump.
This will take a while.

im a fat fuck(130kg) and i hate fat people. i think i may be transfat. a slim person in the body of a fat one.

hahahhahahaha fat nigger cunt

In Canada if you don't support trannies your kids are taken away from you. Forcing your kid to be a tranny is probably seen as progressive.

dailysignal.com/2017/06/27/new-law-canada-remove-kids-parents-reject-transgender-ideology/

I guess laws of gravity and physics are racist to fat people too. She should boycott those.

All fatsos are idiots though
>destroy body over time
>somehow still considered smart

i left reddit when they banned FPH :(

I have to be honest, there are plenty of good guys that I know that are getting hitched to girls that are way below their league.
A 6'5 football player who hunts and joined the reserves is hitched to a girl who is at best 6/10.
It just seems weird, because chubby chaser there isn't half bad looking himself.

I will post many stories, but they're all worth a read.

So did pol back in the day. Like 2014.

nice socks

That song was ironic though

>Just a taste, james.

Schweinsteigers face looks like surface of the moon with all those acne craters.
Hes insanely fugly. Bitch couldve said Podolski(germanys most beloved polish guest worker) or Ballack or something not that Schweini faggot

>have the urge to snack
>Open this thread
>suddenly not hungry anymore

Disgust is the best weight-loss tool out there.

all fat people are a waste of resources and must die

they sell seat belt extenders shut up fatty.

>begin fatass is now a race in UK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
a calpihate would be better than brits

That dog is never going back lmao

>%80 match

Old mate holding the porker looks like he just felt something go pop in his abdomen

what the fuck am I seeing, is this real?

My grandmother said she used disgust to quit smoking.

This is why I usually browse /fit/. For laughs and to stay on a cut when I'm tempted to eat like shit.

how brainwashed do you need to be to get the level of fat that pops up in most of these pics?

doesn't basic human self awareness kick in and tell you "maybe I shouldn't continue"?

Why are fatties so entitled too? Do they just delude themselves into ignoring how disgusting they are to people?

>the race of fat people
Kek

POP OFF JAMES!

kek nip bantz

i love this

I'm no expert but that doesn't look like proper cpr to me

>a few fat idiots

Go be fat somewhere else

best one i have

This leads to the question; what was the presentation about?

fuck no man should never even endure that but there you go.

I'm 115kg, 10% body fat. I used to be a fat fuck, then I forced myself to eat nothing but fish and vegetables. Literally nothing but that. In only 5 years I became a chick magnet. Don't give up

Yeah because having poor blood circulation, terrible nutrition, and low energy won't affect how well an organ works. In this case the output for the brain is mental capacity.

Fat sjw in stage, what do you think?
youtu.be/HXGwJevjOfs

Your laughing but whilst your sitting down, this man's lats and biceps are exploding like the hulk

what would happen if I stabbed it with a needle?

Fat changes your hormones and brain chemicals.

My transformation from leftist to what I am now coincided from going from obese to /fit/.

Being fat makes you a worse person mentally.

i used to weigh 190kg about 9months ago. now im at 130kg and still dropping. its nothing to be proud of to be honest but it feels good.

Why does the triathletes muscles looks like intestines and if anything like the fat persons fat. While the fat persons fat and muscles look like what you would see if you cut a persons (cows, pigs) leg off?

What's wrong with that? I'm muscular and only into fat women.

>Breaker of crab legs
Tickled me