How many of you have an educated opinion on politics?

I went to college Sup Forums, what about you?

"Hurr durr moar redpillz!!!!!1" lmfao go educate yourself in a college

I also wasted thousands of dollars on a tertiary education.

>educated
>learning about power structures
>by being on the bottom of one
>form opinions on the running of said structures
>when you're not even allowed to use your bowels without permission

>he studied a non-STEM field in college

I went to college for physics. Everything they teach about politics in western universities is jewish subversion (lies), people tend to come out more retarded than they went in (incapable of logic or thinking outside of their ideology). that's why we have to go to a theocratic dictatorship and eschew democracy bc if we dont its going to be communist genocide o'clock real soon.

I fell for the University meme. I finish this term and am yet too see if it's really worth it. At this point in time I just feel like I've wasted some of the best years of my life.

over 8 years of university education, still studying.

>he fell for the STEM meme

I think Boogie is on the right path now. Didn't he buy his treatment with his own money? And now it means he's eating less very rapidly soon he'll be a normal weight.

>STEM
>Learn things based on utility and truth.

>Philosophy and Politics
>Learn things based on whatever professor you happen to get which will always be left leaning.

forgive me, i forgot that your phd defence on JAY-Z is way more important and relevant than my research into quantum computing

stay mad cuck.

Lol failtard cant finish his carreer

that blows

I went to the number 1 secondary (high) school in my country. My year group actually outranked Eton. So literally the greatest minds of my generation.
Dropped out of Uni, didn't seem any more valuable than just reading books. I did get sucked into rampant degeneracy when I was there. At least I got that BS out of my system relatively early.

Enjoy working as a slave code monkey for the rest of your life, if a stress induced heart attack don't kills you first
Stay cucked stemmie

>be me
>graduated with Computer engineering degree last spring
>got flown out to florida
>company paid for my 1200 sqr ft apartment
>makeing 75k starting designing CPU architecture

ya, life is hard.

t. liar

but you agree a degree will support your chances of employment, correct?
or do you just put the books you like on your CV kek

i want a genuine argument between people who went, and people who chose to go into the workforce or go for an apprenticeship

apprenticeships are a much more popular option nowadays and can net you much more success
there's no guarantee a uni-level education and a flashy diploma will get you employment

can someone offer a rebuttal, is it worth it or no? i'm curious, im at the age where i need to make that decision ASAP

Just because you're a colossal failure doesn't mean everyone else is too

Computer based STEM is a meme b/c it becomes obsolete so quickly. Real STEM is always applicable to life and is god tier.
>t. BS Chem Eng

>falling for the "higher" education jew
>falling for the wealth accumulation jew
HAHAHAHA oh my god for a board that considers itself redpilled you guys really eat that one up bigtime

gotta agree with Mario here. CE is bullshit coal-mine tier. Nothing you do is interesting in the slightest, just soulless drudgery. Shoulda picked a real engineering major.

stay mad cuck, Im only 22 and im living with my GF, my student loans will be paid for by next year and after that everything I make is money in my pocket

LMAOOOOOOOOO
DRUMPFTARDS JUST KEEP FAILING CLASSES LOL!
So glad I'm not a rural or suburban retard

>Computer based STEM is a meme b/c it becomes obsolete so quickly.
lol, is that why they still use C++, which is from the 70s?
and Linux, which is based off 70s tech
and the internet itself, which is probably based off 60s tech
>pretending you know about computers

I went to college and got a degree in polisci, now I'm a highly successful stand up preformAnce eco drummer in the Asheville underground scene. Does anyone ITT need auto insurance? Call me up

>C++
>from the 70s
How does it feel to be retarded?

I don't know shit about computers. I only use programming for scientific data analysis. I just know that what I do is 100X more interesting than being a code monkey like some pajeet. Doing something that actually related to the real world is always better than fucking around with tech for techs sake. Case in point, I used to write bash shell script when running an aerosol dispersion model and it was fun af.

>I dont like it so no one should like it

cause thats how it works right?

Just tired of CS majors being arrogant

Why would you accuse him of lying? This is Sup Forums No one gives a fuck about identity. Not him, not you, nobody.

His success means nothing to anyone here. If he's telling the truth, which I fancy he is, because why bother lying on a Cantonese fishing pole forum, then it just serves as data to prove his original point. If he's lying, there's still truth to the numbers he used. "I am" could just as easily be "This dude in this article is" and it would hold the same amount of water.

Your immediate jump to "liar" when faced with contradictory evidence to your shitty original claim shows just how much of a mental midget you are.

TL:DR Neck yourself.

>CE is bullshit coal-mine tier.

Don't insult coal mining like that. Coal mining is a 1 hour ride in an underground train each way, followed by six hours of playing with remote controlled machinery and lunch. Then you retire at 50 with a pension.

>inb4 muh black lung

Went to uni and studied Law, gets me a comfy living without busting my ass and working from home. Aside from that it leaves you with a pretty comprehensive picture of the world of ideas in general and the way they shaped/were shaped by historical circumstances.

Would study again/10. It's like following a general humanities skill tree but spending your last skill point on something profitable i.e. your degree.

>i dont know anything about computers or being a programmer, however regardless of any experience on my part I know that what I do is a lot more fun

kys, also not all computer scientists and engineers end up as "code monkeys". you could end up like me and design the actual architecture of computer components

its hard not to be arrogant when someone implies that a liberal arts degree in fecal paintings is as valuable as a STEM degree.

I almost went into law, but Im too much of a moral fag to be a lawyer, knowing as a public defender I may have to defend some scumbag

Would have liked to gone to college, because I like learning but a) could never decide what to go for b) Ten years ago I saw the coming SJW craze and knew it would fuck up campuses all across N. America c) Didnt have the money and dint want student debt d) Didnt want a worthless degree. While in highschool I thought about getting into the plumbing trade but I didnt follow through because I know fuck all about plumbing and am not necessarily good with my hands in that way. Trades are where it's at though. Wish I would have applied myself.

I find the more "educated" a person is the more indoctrinated they are. Saying "I went to college" no longer means anything.

>Didn't he buy his treatment with his own money
It was crowd funded

i never say i just went to college, you gotta say you go to college for X for it to mean anything