What's does Sup Forums think about the Israel/Palestine conflict?

What's does Sup Forums think about the Israel/Palestine conflict?

Palestine

Wish 1 side would wipe out the other

t. Muslim

t. Jew

Slaughter em both in the name of jehovah

Nuke them both and pray to god Israel is stupid enough to make use of the Sampson option. The perils of nuclear war are largely a myth and those who survive will remember to kill all jews on site. Maybe we will get it right on our next go around. Maybe we won't let our whole world be hijacked by these parasites.

Palestine

Well personally I think that Israel is the greatest ally to everyone and whatever they do should be supported by the world wide community

It's rightful Palestine clay but let them all die.

Israel is an illegitimate state, built on grounds that were promised to the Arabs by the British even long before the Balfour declaration. Israel is an another scam of jewry. also, reminder Israel only exists because "muh jews need place to escape from goyim because goyim killed 6 gorillion jews in the shoah"

Honestly don't really care about that conflict, there are much more important issues at hand. However, if a Mossad agent were to hold a gun to my head and make me choose a side,I'd choose Palestine

LOL @ all of the loser liberals supporting the dirty Palestinian muslims. I am proud of my Jewish heritage, you fuckers are just jealous that you are the third smartest race.

t.Goyim

Neither have a claim on the holyland.
Only deus vult

Are you a non-jewish person in Israel?

I actually don't care and think we should stop giving money to either side.

Firm believer in the no-state solution

Fuck Israel

>picking sides

No. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

Buy me a drink first

What is a is real pale stine?

I enjoy watching Israelis test their hardware out on sandniggers because the world needs less sandniggers.

>"Israel is the greatest ally to everyone"

nobody but jews and palestinians GIVE A FUCK
..& the britains, err then well most of europe. THen the zionists in america; the government

but nobody else so fuck off

Unless you are in the top 1% of world jewry and a dark oculist you are nothing more then a cog in their machine. You will be used, and discarded like all the filthy goyim to further their agenda because they only use your religion as a mask to hide their dark beliefs.

These people and their families have literally sold their souls to satan and work on his behalf. They will genocide you and your family as soon as it proves useful. Find Christ before its to late.

Kill them all on both sides. Semites and semites, and they're all dragging down the civilized world into their barbaric tribal conflicts.

This! European people should control Jerusalem.

Yes, and I am planning to move out as soon as possible. I am of Russian Heritage so I am planning to move to Russia when I have the opportunity.

The only answer.

filthy kike the palestinians are trapped in a cage over there and you KNOW that (((your))))))) asss would evacuate the jews first allout, and hide them out for their own holocaust safety. That exit plan destroyed *

Have fun Goy

Just put a few thousand UN solders on the border, have them patrol a 20 mile DMZ in the middle, and shoot anyone who tries to cross.

Yes, that means no one gets to live in Jerusalem, that's part of the plan.

How about we start with culling the JDubyas Fucking child molesting cultists.

Must be real fun being an israel shitposter

It's a bullshit conflict that would sort itself out if America stopped gagging on circumcised jew dick and propping up Israel.

>oy vey hamas launched a high school bottle rocket at us that injured a person

>proceeds to carpet bomb gaza. A city the size of a large parking lot and then complain about how Hamas uses human shields.

This.
Thread

You have no idea

If a guy comes after you with a knife, you're still gonna shoot him even if he misses.

>Her parents were descended from Russian Jews, and Stein was raised in a Reform Jewish household,

100% man. One of the few ration people ITT

I hope both of them get nuked.

wow, so the jews pay off the palestinians they show on tv to agree with their propoganda
>freespeechnigger.jpg

Of course I would. What I wouldn't do is find all his relatives arrest all of them. Raze their house. And then carpet bomb their neighbors and then ask for american funding.

aka. the worst kind of household to raise Jews in

I suspect that in reality we are actually holding Israel back and if we left them to it they would have, indeed, "sorted this out" long ago.

That's because you Goyim aren't thinking

There's a soft point here.
Yes we might've solved it
But the casualty rate on both sides would be absolutely HORRIFIC

America kinda keeps the middle east from eating itself.

Nah yo. Israel might have a pretty good military but it's only like 14 million people. Almost half of those being Arabs. The arab states leave israel alone because america pays them off. If America didn't the arabs would beat israel. Israel would then go samson option and wipe out the entire world.

THE DIGITS HAVE SPOKEN

fpbp although I dislike how religious the Palestinians are, they deserve their homes back just as we deserve Europe.

There's like 8 million israeli jews and 300+ million arabs.

America keeps Israel from getting wiped out and keveching and samsoning everyone.

Just nuke them both, I don't give a shit about who's a Jew and who's a Muslim. I just want both of these shitty countries to fuck off already, Syria too.

t. Lebanese

Damn. I didn't even notice.

Why can't you just be pro-nobody and nuke the entire place?

Nope, without US support Israel would've been called to act like a normal country 30 years ago.

No one can keep a us from Qvetching Goyim.

Israeli settlers are probably just as religious if not more so.

Both Semites. 'Ave at eachother!

I just hope they both wipe eachother out

>the worst kind of household to raise Jews in

explain more please

Without US support Israel would probably be like North Korea.

>kike roasting himself
What the hell man I was going to use that infographic

Anti both. Gas for everyone.

Stein is such a foxy cutie
I'd unapologetically and proudly tap that

Nah, Israel would've given in at the pressure and it would be fine

It's already complicated enough without Israel's government building / sanctioning more settlements. They need to stop that shit.

It was an inside joke about reformist Jews being more prone to ''worst type of leftist'' in comparison to others.

But there's no real data to support it.

lighten up faggot

Absolutely repugnant ahmed

I was anti-Israel for a time but I feel like we can't just forfeit the original Holy lands to Mudshits so they can wax indignant about they are the true religion and we've already taken the bread basket so now we'll conquer the west and huuu huuu huuuuueee. I'm glad Israel is there bombing shitskins and protecting the birthplace of Abrahamic faith.

Just remember that there are people today who think the middle East has ALWAYS been Muslim. By trying to destabilize Israel you are being a helpful idiot to those who want to see Islam prevail, and be sure that the prevalence does not end there. Not for them.

I can't see them doing that. I feel like they would just use their nukes to get their way

Palestine, anyone who supports Israel is either a kike or a kike enabling neocon.

Get rid of both palestine and isreal and never elect (((stein))) or (((bernie)))

Rightful British or French clay

That's pretty funny desu

I can't wait until Iran develops a nuke and wipes Israel of the face of the Earth.

as a middle easterner i feel more obliged to support palestine. Plus Israel is pretty much the root of all problems in the world and friends with America so that helps too.

What's the matter ?
Can't handle a real woman ?

Sounds like a typical German poster

i'm not german nor do i live there

They've had their nukes for a while now but the arabs don't really give a fuck do they?

What does palestinian/Israelian think about Europe? What will they done to us if they had the power to do has they want?

Wonder why I hope they slaugther for eternity.

>poking a lion with a stick and expecting not to be eaten alive

Daily reminder that pro palestine posters are salty muzzies and sand niggers turning europe into another middle east

I support Hesbollah destroying Israel with rockets.
Palestinians are weak little rat faced bastards so I don't care what happens to them.

Israel needs to exist, for the sake of a Jewish containment zone.

Fuck Palestine, why does everyone suck their cock, especially far lefties? Even US Jews(in name only "I'm an atheist" pro gay Jews) and Soros countersignature Israel

Israelis are just semites, just like the Jordanian, just like the Egyptians and everyone one else next to them. They're not the same as fucking parasites inside my country rotting it with filth and subversion. Half you fucks never even met one of them.

When we find clever legislation to kick them the Western Ashkenazi out of white countries they need to go somewhere, somewhere they can infighting and be looked down on.

nigger lover
your a bunch of filthy dumb jews. anyway. gaslighting nigger
ill explin the not hard to see joke i made

if this was a north south arguement i would say,their both dumb, /fake. dumb/fake are the same and mean the same

i ran into that before i finished damn im so good at english, most people hate me and im not letting your morons do that. dont talk shit to me tell me to lighten up. fuck you make me this is the internet and free speech. im going to use it. uknow. whatcha gonna do. why dont you shut the fuck up

>t. Ahmed

stfu
>yes i said so

Why did god let the holocaust happen?

See, you aren't thinking logically. The people you are complaining about don't live in Israel, IMHO. If what you are trying to convert were true, Soros and pals would live in Israel and spend their money to support Israel. They don't, they spend their money to destabilize the US. You are oversimplifiying into an error. Your anger toward the 48% of the 1% is causing you to sympathize with a bunch of arabs who would cut your head of if they could get to it.

>wanting to forfeit the holy land to the actual infidels
Stop encourging them, Sir Mohammed Abdul.

Western likes ≠ Arabs juice.

>You can either be pro-Israel or pro-Palestine
Consider the following: DEUS VULT

Fuck palestine.
They're commies and muslims at the same time.

>t. Schlomo Goldstein
A Christian Palestine would literally be impossible.

> Christian Palestine would literally be impossible
So is a Muslim one, but you still support it.