Are there anymore reliable white nationalist leaders anymore? Lauren Southern and Richard Spencer are shills...

Are there anymore reliable white nationalist leaders anymore? Lauren Southern and Richard Spencer are shills, what about Sinead McCarthy? I think she's the best we got!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
renegadevids.com/2017/02/07/tales-of-a-mudshark/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who the fuck is Lauren Southern a shill for? Are you the same cunt as before? Still haven't convinced me.

>Sinead
Oh yes you are.

Coal-burning sub 80 IQ shill.

>women
>reliable

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

Why do you need a leader so despretly? Just watch Fight Club ffs...

Oh look another fake Alt-Right defense thread.

We know you staged the events at "Unite the Right" rally and you're going to fucking pay for it.

Have fun now Spencer. You're going to be hanging from a rope soon.

>Why do you need a leader so despretly? Just watch Fight Club ffs...
this

Oyyyy veyyy

Sage

Take your schizophrenia medicine, Peter.
>inb4 "I'm not Peter/Moarpheus!"
Sure thing.

She makes good parody music

Why are you shilling for that crazy kike feminist coal burner (((Moarpheus)))? She only fucks niggers.

Is there a new dox on (((moarpheus)))? I thought that was him

No. That is very old.
This is him

Tackling the claims
renegadevids.com/2017/02/07/tales-of-a-mudshark/

Thanks

>I base my philosophy on a fictional character a fictional movie because I'm a 50 IQ nigger who can't use his brain for anything more than consume entertainment created by hollywood, and in no way better than the liberal SJW's comparing everything to Harry Potter

Go outside

She literally believes the earth is flat, and she constantly starts bullshit e-drama with everyone. Fuck off, Sinead

>needing a leader
Do you know where you are user?

Tyler Durden is literally Antifa btw.

Lauren Southern is a shill.... said the shill....

Women are not leaders.

Leftist shills would never be stupid enough to think Sup Forums would genuinely start listening to this insane bitch so I must assume you're a true believer. I can't even comprehend how much of an imbecile you have to be to listen to this flat-earther retard.

i wish sinead and her cultists would just off themselves.

Proofs?

those are not our guys. i know our guys and that is not them.

>reliable white nationalist leaders
>white nationalist leaders
>nationalist leaders
>leaders

Please work on your shilling expertise or ortherwise there will be no shekels transferred to you, Xer Shareblue.

what a fucking nigger. Pure insanity this bitch is. Too many nutjob WN...

Every time I ask, no one has proofs. If you claim to be against character assassinations, don't randomly character assassinate.

This.

We have already been though this before. You can reset your router all you want, but your grammar, talking points and posting style still remain.

>Everyone in this thread is morpheus meme
Still no proofs?
Do you ever stop and admit to yourself that you're mentally ill?

why have there been ten Sinead threads in the last day or so?

GET THE FUCK OFF THE CALL MIKEY

Maybe the Renegade media autists feel that they've "won" in their shill war against other e-celebs so now they're overtly promoting her? Who fucking knows, these people are batshit insane.

It's because you give trolls and shitposters guaranteed replies. You're all too paranoid and stupid not to feed the trolls. You think you're winning by giving them (you)s and drawing attention to their threads.

QT!

Why do we need a leader? The left has no leaders and they are kicking our asses. Besides, leaders are corruptible and can be easily defamed. People like Spencer only serve themselves and make the movement look bad.

Wrong goy. He brag in discord about being the only one that have a selfie with Luaren. He is on the videos fighting antifa in berkeley. Hes not leftypol, he make the /nsg