Define White pls

I am so curious about what white it is. You guys don't count Irish and Slav as a white amirite?? But they looks white to me. What requirements to be a white??

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_source=newsfromscience
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What requirements to be a white?

Continental European Ancestry.

Looking white is the only legitimate answer, because there is no rigorous test that is as good as our own human facial recognition.

>You guys don't count Irish and Slav as a white amirite?
Only N*rdics do that.
In reality, Slavs and especially Irish are obviously white.

So according to your logic Irish and Slav both are white??

You have to live in a cuckshed to be truly white

White means European.

Whiteness is just an american meme since they are all mutts

According to Sup Forums no one is white.

>hides flag
Well, color me suprised.

>You guys don't count Irish and Slav as a white amirite??

The shills don't count them to be white. Don't be a fool.

>Define White pls
It's not skin color, or else Koreans would be white too, right? White is a colonial-era term denoting people of European racial and ethnic extraction, ie, Aryan / Japhetic peoples.

t. Achmed

Come on newfags, its not hard to figure out what's going on around here, pls pay closer attention.

Define black

>implying Europids aren't "mutts" by the same standard
- t. Achmed

Look it's like saying are koreans asian or not. Or are Vietnamese asian. Slavs, Irish, Italians and Spanish are all White - because white is a general term. What most uneducated anons who larp as natsoc mean is germanic. Like Asians have Koreans and Japanese for example, we have germanic, avernic, slavic etc. types. So all germanics are white but not all whites are germanic. Got it?

daily reminder

White people is an umbrella term describing everyone with a european ancestry and caucasian skull shape

Imo you have to be majority European. I consider some half breeds to be white if they identify with white culture. A study was done and the average Latino is half European. I'm a bit conflictedon that a data but overall if they look whiter and identify with white culture I'd be willing to cut some a break. Definitely not many fall in that category though. Some Latinos are castizos and have strong European majority. Those are definitely white.

Oh, I was looking for that pic a while back, but it seems like I've deleted it. Thx mate

We finns are pure as white snow compared to other europeans and especially the "whites" with 10% niggerblood from the USA

only nweurope are humans
end of

>We finns
>Swedish flag
Has the invasion begun?

nobody cares

check out this white chick. :)

>tfw when the city I live in was once 10% finnish immigrants
>tfw it is now 50% shitskins
The invasion failed

AGLOS BTFO!

white pirates.

Everything to the left of turkroach on that pic.

Kys Merkel

White isss right! !

another dark skinned white guy

Not nigger, not sandnigger, not asian, not stealing bikes.

>Caucasian skull shape
>pale white to light tan skin
>blue, green, or light brown/hazel eyes (not the dark brown/black animalistic. Only a few people throughout history have been the exception)
>most (80%+) of the genetic lineage is from native north, west, mediterranean, and certain (non-asian mixed) eastern european nations stock traceable to pre-immigration time periods
>able to consume lactose with no issues
>shows traits considered valuable to various European cultures by nature (hard work ethic, critical thought, future planning skills, appreciation of art/beauty, ect.)
Although some of it is pretty lax, this is what I would consider "white".

Don't give up yet Pekka. Remember the spirit of Simo. There have been many invasions before, and they all failed on the longest timeline.

hey, im pretty goddamn pure.

horn of african white guy :)

why mad at whites migrating to europe then?? haha

No you fucking moron.
Asian refers to a geographical region.
White refers to the ethnic phenotype.
Within the realm of the Asian we find many different phenotypes.
Within the white phenotype we find many different cultures and slight nuances.
One could say, that Chinamen and Indians are a different race.
One cannot say, that a German and a native, ethnic Swede of Scandinavian ancestry are different races.

>pure
>is a mixture of pretty much every european race
Congrats on giving the merchants your DNA btw

I'm black and I've never done this. I guarantee you almost every "you're not white" thread is started by someone in the left group. I see greeks make this type of thread constantly.

Underrated, the natives of this region are the only true whites

Everything from pakistan left is white including middle east but there are different degrees of whiteness.

Whiteness is 80% race and 20% culture

Scands are the whitest race. They have the whitest skin and a respectible culture

The nords. Good skin tone great culture and history and achievements

Then meds, slightly darkwr skin tone but god tier culture and contribution to humanity

Then the celts. Light skin but litterally barbaric culture. Same can be said about slavs

At the bottom is pakis and middle east. Still white but the lowest tier they have good history and contributions but militant islam is drifting them away

Nips and chinks can be honory white as they often have similar values and rich history and culture but obviously racially not white at all. They can make honorable allies

>I guarantee you almost every "you're not white" thread is started by someone in the left group
You confirmed this using your giga nigga haxx0r powers? It's an anonymous Japanese Crab Farming Forum, user.

How do Slavs not meet this definition?

This. The guy who made the previous statement is a moron.

Call it intuition, my caucasian nigger friend. Almost every division thread is larpers looking for a good time. Seriously, there was a "we're the best of the human race" by a Greek just a few hours ago.

Pic related
Well you are multiracial indeed

Beats being a nigger, who gives a shit? the doctors take your DNA when you are born in the us anyway,not like its not on file already. Enjoy the muslim cock over there in sweden sven,soon to be changing your name to Muhammad im sure.

I'll take my 50% white, 50% niggerdom dna over your balkan and jewish shit any day, friendo.

I'm gonna enjoy watching your country convert to Islam.

just stick to national identities

Well you're a nordicist. Why didn't you count Austrian, Swiss, Northern French, Slovakian, Ukranian and Northern Russian people as white? They're white as f*ck.

I'm going by country only and excluding buffer zones just to be sure. I'm not a nordicist, I'm Italian.

t. "irish-american"

Exclude Czechs & Poles and I totally agree. Fins and Balts aren't really white but they can larp as them due to their eye and hair color

Well I'd rather be 1/500th Jewish than 1/2 nigger any day.

Why did you choose these countries:Belgium (but not Luxembourg) Ireland,Poland (but not Belarus),Czech (but not Slovakia) ?

Many of the skulls right of South Europe are a mixture between the one on the left and the middle.
You can see this with many modern Turks, where their forehead is sloped inward, and less domed upward.

>Your country
What did he mean by this?

I bet you would shekelstein.

Yes, and trying to prove otherwise is an exercise in autism.

you can see it as a map based on proximity to the northern sea and Scandinavia, excluding countries which are too far or that touch the latter(reason why I excluded France or Austria)

I just forgot to include Luxembourg.
Poles are genetically very much close to Scandinavians and for the most look white to me.
Belarus and Slovakia could be included, yes.

I think if people want a definition of "white" it should make some sense based on phenotype, it's useless if it has to include very different phenotypes and sub-races like Meds.
Also the definition is mostly useful for new worlders, I don't care about its use in Europe.

3 on the left.

>nigger thinks he's psychic
nigger intuition goes in the trash, lurk moar

Your choice of countries reminded me of a web site called Racial Compact. It is run by a guy named Richard McCulloch. On it he defined a northern euro race as a "nordish race". He listed euro countries by % of the population being "nordish". I don't agree on the % but your choice correlates with the countries being >70% nordish.

>Half subhuman chimpanzee
vs.
>1/500th rat
Reminder that, statistically, 2% is within the margin of error. Also, reminder that Ashkenazis have enough European ancestry in them to give many normal Europeans false positives.

His "2%" may really be a 0%. Or, at the worst, a jew that converted to Christianity (which would automatically uplift him from rat to Greek).

maybe we got the same idea, but the principle should be a sort of commonality in phenotype, and despite what many think I think it's undeniable that when people think of "whites" they think of phenotypes common in the green area, they don't think of a Mediterranean or a Dinarid or the sort of phenotypes typical of the Balkans

I don't like the fact that often the "white" race is very inclusive when it comes to certain matters like geopolitics and especially history but then it is very exclusive when it comes to phenotype.

>They keep making excuses for Jewish DNA
the_d really needs to fuck off back to plebbit

there's literally an anti Greek thread made by some white guy on the board right now

Basically this.

I can see one reason for that.

The Mediterranean has the historical habit of getting raped by muslims. The muslim conquest of Sicily, Iberia, the Turkish invasion of the Balkans and the centuries of occupation, they have all influenced the Mediterranean phenotype.
The Romans and Greeks wrote of blonde hair and other such white traits. Surely the Mediterranean was as white as Iceland is today.
That's sadly not the world we live in.

Being Hwhite is a state of mind

The faggots calling Irish and Slavs nonwhites are retarded.

>an anti Greek thread made by some white guy
You consider Turks white? The fuck is wrong with you?

I wonder whose fault that is...

Mediterraneans always looked darker you retard. You are an imbecile. It has nothing to do with conquests.

you are just projecting your family history and future of your country

>future
*present, sorry

Muh feefeez

I'm sorry the Romans didn't recognise their fellow kin shitting on the other side of the river.

unlucky sven, lucky ivan, pierre, mehmet, amin, pajeet, abdi and unlucky muhammed

.t a map made by an autist

The idea of whiteness is indeed a retarded meme, insofar as it causes autistic faggots to start bickering about when a certain shade no longer qualifies as white. The most important part was the cultural sphere of Europe. The Greeks built civilization while whites were squatting in the mud. The Romans were passed the torch after the Greeks, and western Europe (as former Roman colonies) took it over next. To deny Greeks the term "white" is to imply that our foundations are built on nonwhite culture.
>But muh Greeks are mongrels
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_source=newsfromscience
Keep dividing and conquering goyim, attacking your allies is only a good thing!

>a map made by an autist
It's a map of phenotypes published with the geographic DNA mapping project in Benelux and France:
Y-DNA haplogroups found in France, and the ancient ethnicities associated with them mapped to regions studied earlier in the 20th century in terms of phenotype frequencies :

Germanic/Nordic : R1b-U106, I1, I2-L801
Gaulish Celtic : R1b-U152, R1b-L21, R1b-P312
Atlantic Celts : R1b-L21
Iberian Celts : R1b-DF27
Basque : R1b-DF27, R1b-M153
Roman : R1b-U152, R1b-L23, J2, G2a, E-M123, T
Greek : E1b1b, J2, R1b-L23, G2a, T1a, J1

>To deny Greeks the term "white"
No one did that you fucking triggered little sperg, stop taking obvious bait. Its like the blacked threads -- its not niggers spamming that shit just because it pisses you off and glorifies niggers. Its kikes and fags from and they fucking admit it in their subreddits

There are plenty of people here who genuinely see Slavs, Irish, Greeks, etc as nonwhite. Don't delude yourself. Might be because they are accepting bait as reality, but nonetheless they exist. So long as we agree that the ethnicities of that map were all white, there's nothing to argue about. Forgive me for thinking you are as retarded as the other half of people here.

Dumbshit 10 year olds like this are the reason this site sucks.

Darker skinned, not darker haired.
Alexander the Great is a textbook example of an ethnic Greek (phenotype) with blonde, white attribute.
Same with the classical Roman facial features. They're neigh impossible to find there these days.

Frisian farmers? They'll be alright, whether I fail or succeed.

They couldn't even recognise Etruscans, so I'm not sure who's at fault there.

>Unique name
>Meme flag
>Contributes nothing
Fuck off faggot

>0.1% Japanese
absolutely kawaii

White doesn't exist, it just a pseudo word for Caucasian coined by colonialists and burgers who were then surround by niggers, abos, chinks, and amerindians

Meanwhile the Caucasian race has many ethnicities from Gaelic, Slavic, Arabic etc. All these ethnicities merge into one another very slowly, and many of the people are already mixed.

"White" is also a popular punchbag for lefties to hit. If you told a leftie that white by a race, and that Caucasian is, and that Arabs are Caucasian, it completely destroys them, and also stops their virtue signalling for Islam with the package.

American ethno nationalism is silly unless you include all Caucasians. If not, then try going full ethno Anglo.l, which will probably result deporting 88% of American whites anyway. Not to mention the ones with mixed Caucasian types

true, but fortunately you can just ignore shitposts.

>There are people here who genuinely believe trolls and ironic shitposters and gullibly feed them (you)s
FTFY.

Alexander was Macedonian. Greeks are very much related to their ancestors. Just because one man had blonde hair doesn't mean it was typical. sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals?utm_campaign=thegreeks-14489&utm_medium=facebook-text&utm_source=newsfromscience

Your argument isn't persuasive. You're basically spouting the same shit all poltards say like how italians used to look nordic and then moors came and all that bullshit but the truth is they always looked like that. Look at ancient roman statues and you can see the hair is curled. Nothing to do with conquests.

People who say Slavs and the Irish arent are not white themselves.

"white" is the wrong term, people need to identify with their ancestor's nation(s). Europe has different regions all with various european subraces and those should be kept unique.

How about you get heart disease?

>Divide and Conquer Shit
sage

There is a Slav posting under the Deus vult flag since few weeks its probably him

>Same with the classical Roman facial features. They're neigh impossible to find there these days.
source: my bbc ravaged ass