BASED TARO ASO SAYS HITLER WAS RIGHT

Everyone's favorite former Olympic shooting champion, hentai star, sexist, racist, fanatical Catholic Japanese minister reminds the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-religious-cult-secretly-running-japan
archive.is/uet0Y
opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>THE JEW

>FEARS

>THE SAMURAI

It's remarkable that an isolated and nationalist country like Japan can still have its politicians bow to pressure to apologise from the Jews in America

The sun never sets on the Jewish empire, goy.

Japan isn't isolated. Have you heard of the Trilateral Commission?

>Catholic Japanese
He's a cuck then. Opinion discarded.

Did he apologize?

Japanese opinions may sound strange, but that's because they are coming from a pre-Jew propaganda era. It's like the normal opinion people used to have before generations of re-education.

Shinzo Abe doesn't go far enough. Hopefully if North Korea sets the region on fire and Europe falls into anarchy in a decade or less, Japan elect one of their many powerful esoteric nationlist parties will go back into full isolation.

thedailybeast.com/the-religious-cult-secretly-running-japan

Japanese Catholics are hardcore traditionalists though, they even where veils like the Eastern Orthodox. Pretty based.

Amen to that.
Isolation country is always welcome. Fuck (((globalism))).

Let's archive archive.is/uet0Y

Fucking Jews.
Everybody is completely sick of their whiny bullshit but there is still this complete fucking disconnect between the real world and everything you see on (((television))), and at the (((movies))).
Can we just fucking guillotine all those cunts in the media and politics who were shekeled to betray us already?

There are way more nazis in the world than we've been led to believe

I lived in Ueno, Tokyo for a year and Indonesia for 3 years. Young Asians seem to fall into two categories: Pro-Nazi, and apathetic. You seriously don't see any sjw or fanatical social left beliefs unless you go to an American school where they brainwash kids into the cucked Western mindset. This is even more true among the old generations. It wouldnt be shocked if Asia has its own version of an alternative right exploding online now parallel to ours in the West.

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

>be Nip
>Shinto not good enough religion for you
>spit on your ancestors grave by carrying jewish holy scriptures around
C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

I-i-is it you, nordbro? Are you back?

Catholicism has been in Japan for a very long time, user. They still practice shinto as any Japanese naturally would. Abe frequently visits Yasukuni Shrine even when some of his own shinto fellow politicians did not.

Greatest ally! We will never forget you!

Tora! Tora! Tora!

But, straya...those "traitors" in the media are not betraying their kin...

Japan is literally occupied by the U.S.A. kike militia.

many catholics do this

Kawaii! :3

Funny thing that happened to me in Chengdu, I was taking the bus and a Chinese dude comes to me and asks me in English if I am French, so I tell him that I am, and then he starts to tell me how great Le Pen is.

This

The middle east and eastern europe countries like armenia/georgia are are taught objectively aswell.
America and western europe is full of propaganda. The governments are completely sucked into working for the economy/investors/banks while nobody cares about the original ethics nor population. They are just boosting our economics as much as possible until it collapses, which cannot be prevented due to our lack of ressources.
Either they start a huge war to get the asian resources or move on to those countries, leaving us in multicultural, poor shitholes, that leads to a whitey outrage anyways

There has to be a breaking point.

>I lived in Ueno, Tokyo for a year and Indonesia for 3 years. Young Asians seem to fall into two categories: Pro-Nazi, and apathetic.
That's because Indonesia massacred their Communist problem long ago.

Fun fact: This guy is also known for being a weeb.

look how the Simon Weisenthal jews threaten and extort them... Japanese and everyone else in the world are realizing how serious this problem is.

If you criticize us or pose a different view than the one we sanction we will have you defunded, deplatformed and tarred and feathered etc.. it's almost as if the Nazis and Hitler were correct about jews? is what people will be thinking? Is this part of their master plan, since white genocide is already 50% complete they are just not hiding it anymore since they feel they got control?

theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/30/japan-minister-tara-aso-praises-hitler-right-motives

based

Indonesia did nothing wrong desu. Butthurt leftist liberals like (((Noam Chomsky))) can suck a dick!

Japanese cant be a "weeb", you retarded monkey.

Many catholics do this, even in my country

armenia and georgie are eurasian not eastern european, but you are correct either way

Goddamn I love Japan, truly honorary aryans

Daily reminder that Japanese Jesus died for our sins.

Praise Isukiri Christ.

Asians in general still like Hitler.

you can't be a weeb if you're japanese, stop using words you don't understand fucking newfag.

u fukken wot m8
Japanese salarymen literally work themselves to death, the Japanese government is shady as fuck, the country is occupied by America, more than half of Japanese youth are brainwashed by anime and videogames, fuck, there is so little remaining of pre-WW2 Japan that you actually posting that is kind of hilarious.

There is literally nothing in common between current Japan and the traditional Japan in behavior or ethics, the only thing they have now is a vague sense of ethnocentric xenophobia from seeing what "diversity" is doing to the rest of the world but Japan is utterly fucked up and died with Mishima.

Totally Honorary

>anime nonce
>catholic priest
Makes sense.

I think ''Otaku'' is the word you're looking for.

France.. I just can't take your opinion on the matter seriously. Your country's "revolution" was what started this while fucking mess and the whole world is in jeopardy now.

He simply accepted them for what they were.
Anglos and yanks always saw them as yellow monkeys.

Asians are such retarded idiots for white supremacy

All this white dicksucking yet white people only see them as subhuman chinks and parade them around when it's convenient to white supremacist propaganda

pathetic

>Katsuya Takasu, a well-known plastic surgeon and TV celebrity, who highlighted the Nazis’ contribution to science and medicine, and appeared to deny the Holocaust.
why are the japs so based?

Was anime a ploy by the Japanese to reintroduce facist ideology into the west so they can reform the axis alliance and the Empire of Japan?

If so, Domo arigato Mr. Roboto
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc6f_2nPSX8

Fuck you and the trips you rode in on.

You're an idiot, what started it all was the industrial revolution, the French revolution was a byproduct of its onsets.
Too bad you need to fall into irrelevant ahistorical ad-hominems since you don't know shit about history or politics.

>TARO A

Loves Golgo-13 and likes shooting and manga.
Plus loves Japanese culture, that guy is a character.

How can people look at that Pope and see anything godly in him. All I see is evil in his eyes.

Thank you based Japan

>Likes loli anime/manga
>Thinks Hitler was ok
>Hates leftists and mainstream media
literally Sup Forums

He was at least based.

>Chinks
>Japanese
Why do flag-hiding faggots always post retarded shit?

that's because you're an idiot protestant shit who falls for media brainwashing

poor ritsu

How do leftists justify their commonly held anime obsessions when most japanese people agree with this pro hitler stance?

Ackchully /our-guy/

>all those anti-weeb posters saying Japan is a shithole
APOLOGIZE

Humanity is rejecting your social liberalism all over the world, I understand why you feel bitter but there's no reason to slur against Asiatic people that way. Why are you democrats so racist..?

>Sup Forums falling for same propaganda USA gets served for decades
Funfact: last 2 prime ministers of Japan were schooled in USA and they significantly increased migrants.

Probably a self-hating chink or gook.

I'd be interested to see if more right wing or left wing whites consumes anime desu

Stahp. I don't want to know that Japanese Utopia exists if I can't be part of it

Based Taro-San.

Honorary Aryan.

pol never fails to make me laugh using the most absurd references.

>魔女のような黒い制服
Riiight.

Kek, did you guys see the exact quote?

>"No matter how right Hitler's motive was, he wasn't any good ...."
>"No matter how right Hitler's motive was-"

Shinto isn't really a religion, more of an animistic placeholder for science. Most Japanese who hold religious views also hold shinto views, including christians.

>Taro is a fan of the Rozen Maiden manga
ONE OF US

It's good enough for Neo-Nazi Jews.

>魔女のような黒い制服
>witch-like black uniform
not quite

This is why Japanese are practically the only non-whites I respect.

HITLER DID NOTHING WROOOOOOONG

Who is (((us)))?

Interesting timing.

Hitler was also the first weeb. He loved the Chinese and Japanese and considered them to be almost superior to Western civilization. And Hitler was also, personally, very much like the personality types on Sup Forums.

the comments on rt are hilarious
i think were going to win guys
facebook tier pol posts
have they accidentally unleashed stormhammers onto the internet by shutting down the "hate sites?"

Never was an anime guy, but my brother did make me watch FMA. That was intentionaly a Nazi styled world right?

wait you can read weeb or are you a nip on vacation

>Jap
>Is a christcuck
So close, oh well nobody is perfect I guess

I-I-It was j-j-just the m-machines! I s-s-swear.

They were both Hitler youth

I can read it just fine user.

>implying Hitler wanted to breed Germans with Japanese
Never go full retard. Neo-Nazis are Asian homosexual prostitute fuckers.
Things you get gassed in Nazi Germany:
- catholic
- homosexual
- fucking Asians
- prostitution

>Hitler was also the first weeb.
Yeah maybe if you discount 400 years of orientalism

technological revolutions always cause the same reactions, the causes of the French revolution were the birth of the neo-bourgeoisie coupled with the advent of speculative capitalism

>魔女のような黒いシャツのモズレーくん

HE IS WITH US

i wanna immigrate to japan and turn my life into an anime pol

Because he lost the war, obviously