youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpGJbooFq1c
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcDdCLeUZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jl3GY7u8Uc
youtube.com/watch?v=NaVjXvjj2mQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would feel better if he started building the WALL and fired Matis and the other crypto-Globalists.

And stopped calling us terrorists after a false flag attack under his watch.

Maybe trust bust google

Maybe open liable laws on media

Maybe declare ANTIFA what they are, the actual terrorists, headed by Soros.

youtu.be/HpGJbooFq1c

Yeah fuck you, the thing is to remember.

he looks 10 years younger. jews fucked him up really bad

That Trump is gone.

You only have to believe

I.. want to believe..

It was Sup Forumss own little golden age. I feel bad for the people who think that trump could change much, in the end the wall is most important anyway.

I miss jeb!posting.

Trump is still as wild a president as we will ever know. The only thing to do is give him our strength.

DELETE THIS THREAD

Best answer.

Played like a damn fiddle

It did feel amazing, probably the best night of my life...

this song still gets me so hyped.

i just remember feeling that anything was possible. That (((they))) really couldn't stand up and make their will manifest.

But now I know they they always win.

140 nutters march in a no name backwater town and now everyone is a nazi. You can't even argue with them because to argue is to be a nazi.

They always win.

It was magic. It was beautiful.
There's no use crying that the world didn't change overnight, already what we're living through would've been unimaginable two or three years ago.

I didn't take the redpill until the night Trump won.

I said to myself
>"How could this be? The news told me that Hillary was going to win. How could they have been SO wrong? Was it because they were lying to me?"

now I can't wait to operate the ovens!

it's safest to bet that we ought to keep this song in our hearts

>getting assreamed by a globalist retard just because he's a white guy

lol I hope you lose your jobs and healthcare

Literally the best day of my life.

I still have a rock-hard erection.

its fucked that it's almost been year already. I hate the song and that video but it takes me right back to taht day.

Fuck you, you're not even from this country!

> 140 nutters march in a no name backwater town and now everyone is a nazi.
you parenthesise so whats the difference there

Felt great on the night but he turned out to be quite a disappointment. Not much else to say.

yeah but i'm not an obvious shill bro

Yeah you're real fucking obvious and you don't deserve to be paid today

>tfw I will never be as happy as I was on Election Night

I was literally on the floor on my knees weeping with complete and immense joy

I will never forget it.

One of the best days of my life despite not being american. I think I listened to that song for at least 3 hours that day

The tears were certainly most delicious.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZcDdCLeUZ4

The victory was soured because i was on a trip with a bunch of swedish communist christ-cucks who kept watching CNN and complaining about Hitler. I had to really set the worst of them straight calling him out as a Lucifarian who doesn't care about what will happen to his own children because he will be dead soon and think doing maximum damage to his own people out of compassion for other will get him into heaven. I pray to God that he will burn in hell forever unless he repent from his demonc judeo-lucifarian ways.

Will never forget. Was attending big university here in Sweden at the time, full of cunt liberal morons. I was walking around with a big grin on my face for days after his victory, rejoicing at the butthurt.

Sorry about the shitty cam quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jl3GY7u8Uc

The last time SNL's political comedy was almost funny.
The talking Dog who supported Trump was kind of funny.

It was fucking glorious but tiresome as shit because I went to sleep at 4am only to wake up for work. Shit was insane. pol lit up like a fucking firecracker.

Best election day/night ever

Second best day of my life. Also got a couple months wages worth from shorting the peso

What's with Oreo crossed?

idk phoenix rally Trump was pretty great. He's still in there.

i assumed it was about MSGs, corn syrup etc.

ahhh such sweet sweet feels

havent felt like this in a LONG time...goddamn that was a glorious victory

Bump against blackpill.

Well 5 years ago everyone was horrified by the thought of being a racist. Then libtards made everyone they didn't like into a racist and now no one gives a fuck anymore and now have frank discussions about race realism.

What do you think will happen when everyone stops giving a fuck about being called a nazi?

>implying Hillary wasn't a globalist and objectively worse in every way

Guys remember, this isn't about Trump, this is much bigger than Trump. Trump is not everything he need and he never will be, but remember that we won and we're going to keep winning, Trump or no Trump.

>He didn't bet 10k on Trump at 9/2
Paddypower paid for my new car kek

Which one?

The House? The Senate? Supreme Court? Presidency ? Funding ? Special elections?

all this winning makes me sleepy

You will be happy again. The jew is scared, trying to break your spirits. Trump has played them at every opportunity. There are investigations going on in the background that the jew refuses to tell the goyim about; child sex rings, terrorism investigations on Antifa and their financiers. Big shit. There will be happenings. You must have faith and patience. The jew is trying to break your faith.

The US Government is set up in such a way that one man alone cannot simply walk in and change everything from the inside. He must play games, manipulate the public carefully. And Trump has done just that. We are winning. 18 months of non-stop violence and attacks, and look at what we see today? Not but a few weeks after a "suspected terrorist attack" are the leftist media forced to report on Antifa violence without sucking Soros's cock. Their power is breaking.

Kek blessed you with those digits for a reason. Do not let the jew break you.

It did feel pretty great, but then the backstabbing began. Even tough he was the best choice in this election we should have been more cautious about him.

Thank you for reminding me

yes no worries

You have to understand he doesn't have the power to do any of that...only influence those actions.

It was absolutely amazing. Like a waking dream, like winning 100 lotteries, like standing victorious on the field of battle after facing overwhelming odds. Of course we still have battles to fight and win, but that was such a glorious night. Such relief knowing that Hillary and the others would not have control of the country. Truly was a blessed night

Posting more because so much win

truly the best days of this board's life, I'll never forget the 1000 posts per minute in the sticky thread about Trump winning

i miss these days :'(

Wow dud, 1 day before election.

I guess she was psychic or some shit.

Last one for now. Rare Bannon.

Aw man you're getting me so pumped for 2020

(You)