ALL SERIAL KILLERS ARE WHI--

kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article170048557.html

>“They didn’t see it coming,” Scott said under his breath while being questioned by detectives.

>Like the other four victims Scott is either charged with killing or is suspected of killing, Steven Gibbons was a stranger but fit a specific profile: they were all white men between ages 54 and 67.

I live and work in Kansas City. Several years ago, I was taking the bus to work and back while getting my life started. I can tell you right now that this is exactly why I always kept my head on a swivel and a hand on a weapon, and still do; I must have run the scenario of being shot in the head through my mind hundreds of times on my commutes, just to keep myself sharp, because these vile, disgusting NIGGERS are EVERYWHERE.

And now it's come true: A serial killer nigger targeted whites. Nary a peep from CNN, MSNBC. Had to learn about it from Drudge, and even he cucked out on mentioning that it was black-on-white violence, AGAIN.

I have a pregnant girlfriend at home. We are stocking up on firearms, and she's going to train at the range. We will not be victims of these pavement apes.

BUMP. I won't let this slide.

Soon it will be a crime to even talk about this.

>nigger entitlement so out of hand, they demand "justice" for armed robbers murdered in the act
>those who defend themselves from this insanity sentenced to 45 years behind bars

FED UP YET, WHITE MAN?

Bump

Sage, this thread is racist and honest.

You have no place in the NWO

Most serial killers are white because (especially the successful ones) have abnormally high IQs and a pathological mental disorder that is works symbiotically with that IQ.

>“They didn’t see it coming,” Scott said under his breath while being questioned by detectives.
I mean, I wouldn't see a nigger creeping up to kill me in the darkness either.

Sounds about right.

Believe me, if they didn't expect a nigger to jump them on a footpath in Kansas City, then it was only a matter of time for them. I expect it at all times.

>I wouldn't see a nigger creeping up to kill me in the darkness either
Unless it's smiling

Kek
Thanks, I needed that.

We haven't had to experience the black mob cannibal serial killers in their homeland, 100% whites have nothing on em, browse a rekt thread and watch the nigs nig

I agree user. I am NKC here. Been living here since I moved here in 91. Not so many nogs up north but we must always be prepared.
We need to take the plaza back!

NEVER RELAX

triple win.
Op is Fake News.

KC is a nig shit hole now also brimming with Mexicans. But nigs are simply dangerous...i lived a couple blocks from one of these murders thank god i got out of there long ago. Friend still lives there and nigs have robbed him 4 times. Really...just a plague on the whole planet.

Roger that. My dad lives near NKC in Gladstone. I just called him to talk about this story, which is why I was absent from this thread for a bit. I go and help him with work around his place on the weekends, and noticed a bus line runs right into Gladstone from downtown KC, I believe down Antioch. And of course, driving by, I always see niggers lumbering off the buses. Gladstone seems relatively quiet and peaceful for now; stopped at Penguin Park back in late June with the gf for a picnic, and there were nothing but whites everywhere. But a bus line into a nice town is like the spread of malignant fucking cancer - give those niggers a means to where you lay your head, and they WILL ruin your shit. I hate it so fucking bad, dude.

Thankfully, my gf came redpilled from her household, so we can talk about these things pretty liberally. She was just saying last night she found a gun that fits her hand perfectly, and she wanted me to get it for her ASAP. We're going to be married soon, and she's due in May. We will NOT be raising a family here. This shit is way too out of control for me to abide by it, and my child is not going to a predominantly black school - my mother did that shit to me, and I found out exactly what happens. It was my first true redpill, and I never forgot it.

Which snakeheaded piece of shit is this?

Nm, found him. I guess it really is a triple win.

so now the exception is the rule?

It's also a fact that black serial killers can operate killing poor blacks and no one will give enough of a fuck to care.

There was one such case, did murdered like sixty black hookers and had them rotting in his project apartment and no one even questioned the smell or was looking for the missing women.